ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

This whole situation about people deciding when Biden can and can't talk is very interesting to me. I wonder if anything will ever leak out about it? I would say Biden might leak something
Dementia Joe's handlers are so on it! No worries. His Depends and his one-two face diapers at all times prevent Joe leaking anything.

Unless he goes rogue and decides to take them off....

Right. An odd reply from you but welcomed. I think you know why but you don't want to admit it. Many don't want to admit that this situation right here shows that the COVID theatrics are just for show and control. But when you throw migrants into the equation, the liberal fuc*tards need to balance their phony virtue signaling with their control of the American people. They also recognize that it is a polarizing issue and they need those. They need those to continue to deflect attention away from the disaster of an administration we have while also slowly continuing to fundamentally change our country/society.
i’ve got absolutely no problem admitting it’s hypocritical. All immigrants should be vaxxed or close the border.

Reactions: chickenhunter
This whole situation about people deciding when Biden can and can't talk is very interesting to me. I wonder if anything will ever leak out about it? I would say Biden might leak something, but they'll just cut his mic off before he has a chance.
hell, he already outs it when he asks out loud what he's supposed to say next or who it is (or which plant it is) he's supposed to take a question from. At some pressers you could almost see the strings.

hell, he already outs it when he asks out loud what he's supposed to say next or who it is (or which plant it is) he's supposed to take a question from. At some pressers you could almost see the strings.
Yet 80 million Americans prefer him over Trump… What does that say about Trump?

It says that I doubt those people thought he would be treated like a child by his handlers. Surely you find it troubling that the people around him don't want him to talk.

Reactions: Archer2
It says that I doubt those people thought he would be treated like a child by his handlers. Surely you find it troubling that the people around him don't want him to talk.
Of course I do, but he is still better than the other choice.

they preferred him over Trump, presumably. Wonder how that vote would go today, with a boatload of idiots changing their minds about Biden and only the really hardcore Trump-hating morons continuing to wish ruin on our country.

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
they preferred him over Trump, presumably. Wonder how that vote would go today, with a boatload of idiots changing their minds about Biden and only the really hardcore Trump-hating morons continuing to wish ruin on our country.

It would be same outcome. Stupid voters gonna stupid.

Reactions: bluetoe
Policy > appearance or talk. It wasn't 'mean tweets' that hurt the twice impeached guy on election day.

Appointments, delegation, experience and decision-making in addition to actual position/stance on issues are the primary things I want from our figurehead. Public speaking, debate club skills, etc way down the list.

Regardless of Biden's weaknesses majority of Americans were okay with any monkey rather than Trump.

Last edited:
Policy > appearance or talk. It wasn't 'mean tweets' that hurt the twice impeached guy on election day.

Appointments, delegation, experience and decision-making in addition to actual position/stance on issues are the primary things I want from our figurehead. Public speaking, debate club skills, etc way down the list.

Regardless of Biden's weaknesses majority of Americans were okay with any monkey rather than Trump.
Well, his policies haven't really worked out that well so far. This is more than just mean tweets or public speaking. Bush wasn't a good public speaker, but he was still allowed to talk in public. His people are scared to let him talk. Why is that? Is his health that bad?

Remember how I said you were just a talking points guy who would stick to one side no matter what? This is a good example.

Reactions: nctransplant
Well, his policies haven't really worked out that well so far. This is more than just mean tweets or public speaking. Bush wasn't a good public speaker, but he was still allowed to talk in public. His people are scared to let him talk. Why is that? Is his health that bad?

Remember how I said you were just a talking points guy who would stick to one side no matter what? This is a good example.
You asked if it was troubling...
Examples of troubling would be border policy - things that actually impact the world.

Your are whining about delivery rather than substance.

You asked if it was troubling...
Examples of troubling would be border policy - things that actually impact the world.

Your are whining about delivery rather than substance.
I'm not whining. I find it troubling if our president can't communicate and form a sentence. He already had signs of dementia before being elected. Not being able to communicate is another sign. Especially at his age.

And I asked if a specific thing was troubling, but if you want to change the subject and talk about the border then we can talk about that cluster **** too.

If the border problem was an easy fix, Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc. would have fixed it.

If the border problem was an easy fix, Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc. would have fixed it.
No one said it was easy, but Biden is president now. He's responsible for what happens in his administration. Like he said before he blamed other people, the buck stops with him.

Border is a mess, to your point it has been a mess getting more messy every yr for a few decades. There was a minor dip in southern border attempts due to covid in 2020, but things are back on track.

no? Then it must have been the constant onslaught of negativity in words and in deeds by the dem/media coalition. You take disingenuousness to levels no ordinary liar is capable of.

lol you're right, genius...a fix isn't easy and is damn near impossible if those controlling the funds for the fix refuse to allow you to do so, while actually encouraging the problem out of political expediency.

Or maybe I'm confused. Maybe it was the Trump campaign, and not Biden/Harris, which announced to all comers that they would not be turned away.

Maybe the sobbing bitch who cried over an empty parking lot for a photo op over exactly the same conditions created by obama was actually trying to help Trump.

And on and on and on....and on and on...and on and on.

So it isn't an easy fix but somehow it escapes your notice that the previous president, even while fighting the real enemy, had the border situation below crisis levels. How does it escape anyone's notice that if a crisis is now present where before it wasn't, that somebody is currently fvcking up.

Moron.

No one said it was easy, but Biden is president now. He's responsible for what happens in his administration. Like he said before he blamed other people, the buck stops with him.
Correct, and I have no problem doing the same thing to Biden that we did to Trump, If they don't get the job done, get rid of them.

latest example...Biden has an upcoming meeting with Putin, and Biden's handlers have decided that it will be a closed door session, with each of them giving a press conference afterwards. Because in spite of Biden's bragging about how he would lay the law down to Putin, it would be, you know, embarrassing for all concerned to instead see Biden totally owned by Trumps alleged comrade.

This Presidency is literally a farce.

Correct, and I have no problem doing the same thing to Biden that we did to Trump, If they don't get the job done, get rid of them.
so if they don't fix what you imply is an unfixable problem, they should get the treatment? Then shouldn't we just impeach each incoming president before he has a chance to demonstrate his inability to achieve the impossible? Your thoughts are like oven toast, only done on one side.

Remember when everyone was so hell-bent on seeing Trump's tax returns? That magically disappeared. But guess who it looks like owes $500,000 in back taxes?
Maybe I have a biased POV, but it seems like literally every single major event or news story is breaking the wrong way for Dementia Joe and his protectors / sycophants. Too many events to list them all, but for instance:
Events
  • Afghan withdrawal debacle he created
  • The Tex Mex border crisis he created
  • Higher energy / gas prices he created
  • Worse COVID results he promised he'd get under control, and illegal COVID response mandates that may spark mass revolt
  • Millions of jobs unfilled due to paying people to stay home
  • Skyrocketing inflation levels not seen in 40+ years, driven by his obscene spending money we don't have, printing money like never before.
  • Real risk of food shortages of key food items

News Stories:
  • This tax story
  • Proof Hunter Biden's laptop and e-mails and corrupt dealings including the big guy (Joe) are real, legit
  • Proof now coming out via video Joe and friends tried to hide, that Jan 6 - while it was trespassing and destruction of property - was very far from an insurrection or a riot - was more like a break-in, then tourists meandering around and taking photos. Not "worse than 9/11, WW2, etc." And not remotely as bad as the Floyd riots in any single large city. Not even as bad as the protests, violence and damage on DJTs inaugural.
  • Continuing evidence that Big Tech (FB, Twitter, Google, Amazon, etc) and MSM rigged the game in Joe's favor in terms of news that was promoted or filtered leading up to the election

For Dementia Joe's supporters here (looking at you, Brazzers), pls respond with the list of things going his way.

Eventually enough of these items trickle out, people hear about them, enough to turn people against supporting Joe.

When polls say his approval is at even 40-45%, I just can't believe how this can be true. Are there really that many people out there, who vote for their love of a room temperature stiff and the fact that he doesn't mean tweet, despite that this results in Joe's policies that harm them and the country significantly every single day?

LOL. Yeah, sure. That was the reason. America was a death trap and all these other countries were perfectly healthy. Just admit he could personally cure cancer and you'd blame orange for all the oncologists he put out of work.
2019 border apprehensions were at an all-time high despite Trump's "remain in mexico" going into effect in Jan 2019 and being announced late 2018. I like most parts of the "remain in mexico" policy, but please don't pretend Trump magically slowed things down upon entering office.

2020 was drastically lower, and two things were unique - much higher % single people rather than families, much higher % Mexican than non-Mexican.

Lots of analysis said the reason the numbers dropped were due to our economy (production and consumption on all levels) slowing down as well as potential migrant's families getting sick from covid and general fears of covid. And that slow-down or hiatus in mid to late 2020 created a glut of pent up demand causing an eventual surge.

Why do you think 2020 was so unique?

latest example...Biden has an upcoming meeting with Putin, and Biden's handlers have decided that it will be a closed door session, with each of them giving a press conference afterwards. Because in spite of Biden's bragging about how he would lay the law down to Putin, it would be, you know, embarrassing for all concerned to instead see Biden totally owned by Trumps alleged comrade.

This Presidency is literally a farce.
Did you see the way all the media was shuffled out of the room when Joe was meeting with Boris J from UK and the media started to ask questions about the border? Wow - it was like the room was on fire or had a bomb in it. How humiliating.
The press will continue to turn on Joe, which is why his presidency is effectively over already. (unfortunately we have to tag along for the horrible ride for 3 more years)

If there is one group that most of the mainstream media love more than the Democrats, it is the media themselves. Complete self adoration. Brave firefighting heroes. How dare anyone deny them the right to ask questions! Even if it is only about favorite ice cream flavors.

They are a truly detestable group, below contempt.

Maybe I have a biased POV, but it seems like literally every single major event or news story is breaking the wrong way for Dementia Joe and his protectors / sycophants. Too many events to list them all, but for instance:
Events
  • Worse COVID results he promised he'd get under control, and illegal COVID response mandates that may spark mass revolt
  • Skyrocketing inflation levels not seen in 40+ years, driven by his obscene spending money we don't have, printing money like never before.

News Stories:
  • This tax story
  • Proof Hunter Biden's laptop and e-mails and corrupt dealings including the big guy (Joe) are real, legit
  • Proof now coming out via video Joe and friends tried to hide, that Jan 6 - while it was trespassing and destruction of property - was very far from an insurrection or a riot - was more like a break-in, then tourists meandering around and taking photos. Not "worse than 9/11, WW2, etc." And not remotely as bad as the Floyd riots in any single large city. Not even as bad as the protests, violence and damage on DJTs inaugural.
  • Continuing evidence that Big Tech (FB, Twitter, Google, Amazon, etc) and MSM rigged the game in Joe's favor in terms of news that was promoted or filtered leading up to the election

For Dementia Joe's supporters here (looking at you, Brazzers), pls respond with the list of things going his way.

Eventually enough of these items trickle out, people hear about them, enough to turn people against supporting Joe.

When polls say his approval is at even 40-45%, I just can't believe how this can be true. Are there really that many people out there, who vote for their love of a room temperature stiff and the fact that he doesn't mean tweet, despite that this results in Joe's policies that harm them and the country significantly every single day?
Higher energy / gas is Biden's problem? The globe is witnessing this.

COVID impact is much better in *certain* parts of the country. Charts show hospitalizations are worse in counties that voted Trump. Biden can't make you be safe, wear a mask or get your vaccine.

Food shortage is also Biden's fault?

Inflation Biden's fault?

Labor shortages too?

You perceive way too much power from a President, esp in 7 months.

Last edited:
Higher energy / gas is Biden's problem? The globe is witnessing this.

COVID impact is much better in *certain* parts of the country. Charts show hospitalizations are worse in counties that voted Trump. Biden can't make you be safe, wear a mask or get your vaccine.

Food shortage is also Biden's fault?

Inflation Biden's fault?

Labor shortages too?

You perceive way too much power from a President, esp in 7 months.
and yet you keep blaming Trump for shit happening now esp since he's been outta office 7 months.

When Biden closed the pipeline, that's when gas prices started going up. I'm sure that's too much for you to process.

There is no food shortage, there is a shipping shortage. Companies are having problems finding drivers with CDL's.

Events

News Stories:
  • This tax story

really, really good post. So far as this is concerned..."When polls say his approval is at even 40-45%, I just can't believe how this can be true. "...ask the man or woman on the street if they approve of the job done by Biden so far, and then ask them what the capital of our country is, or even what color the White House is.

There's a hard core of realists who actually pay attention, and then there are the unthinking masses who are led by the nose by the media and/or blind party loyalty. Biden is being dragged down by media-inspired perceptions but is being propped up by blind party loyalty. I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't know, I'm just giving my opinion that if the realists only were being surveyed, the approval rate would be considerably lower. Because when I heard that number, my thought was what does he have to do to reflect realistic numbers, have sex with an aardvark on the White House lawn in broad daylight? Fondling numbers of little girls didn't do it.

2052.jpg

When Biden closed the pipeline, that's when gas prices started going up. I'm sure that's too much for you to process.

There is no food shortage, there is a shipping shortage. Companies are having problems finding drivers with CDL's.
I'm sure US gas prices have zero impact from surge in driver demand, shortage of tanker drivers, hackers shutting down pipelines, hurricanes interrupting production and refining, or OPEC's supply.... none of that supply chain stuff matters, just Biden's halt of keystone which was nowhere near contributing a drop to supply yet.

I'm sure US gas prices have zero impact from surge in driver demand, shortage of tanker drivers, hackers shutting down pipelines, hurricanes interrupting production and refining, or OPEC's supply.... none of that supply chain stuff matters, just Biden's halt of keystone which was nowhere near contributing a drop to supply yet.
And nothing to do with him canceling contracts on drilling on federal lands.......If you don't think the government paying people to stay home isn't impacting supply chains etc. you are as stupid as we all believe you are.

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
Lots of analysis said the reason the numbers dropped were
. . . . any of that you didn't see on CNN or read in the NYT and WaPo?

Per my President and the msm, we are in crisis mode. Delta and what is to come is the worst it's been - NOW. So, logic tells us that covid fears are unrelated. I'd post a picture of the 15,000 camped out under the bridge, but I don't know how. I'll give you this, you are at least consistent in making excuses and defending the party line.

2019 border apprehensions were at an all-time high despite Trump's "remain in mexico" going into effect in Jan 2019 and being announced late 2018.
You acknowledge the implementation of Trump's policies resulting in all time high apprehensions and use that to somehow attack the remain in Mexico portion of policy instead of recognizing the cause and effect relationship that exists. These criminals get told that our door is closed. Magically, the next year's numbers go down and you want to say a WORLD wide pandemic somehow caused that. But, now that the criminals get told that our door is wide open and we have a horrific problem of delta still ongoing, we are setting new records for incoming.

How can you not question the validity of the information you are being fed?

You acknowledge the implementation of Trump's policies resulting in all time high apprehensions and use that to somehow attack the remain in Mexico portion of policy instead of recognizing the cause and effect relationship that exists. These criminals get told that our door is closed. Magically, the next year's numbers go down and you want to say a WORLD wide pandemic somehow caused that. But, now that the criminals get told that our door is wide open and we have a horrific problem of delta still ongoing, we are setting new records for incoming.

How can you not question the validity of the information you are being fed?
lol, sometimes it is almost breath-taking how he can disregard the completely apparent and replace it with the completely implausible, and fully expect that we'll buy into the load of manure he's selling.

Just when you thought this administration couldn't sink any lower...

I'd like a border agent to beat the shit out of Biden's dumb ass. I don't give a shit if he is a old, feeble, dementia-riddled fu*cktard. I'd pay $50 on pay-per-view to watch one of those agents slap him around for a half hour. Maybe Trump can promote such a contest now that he's back to dabbling in the fight game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT