ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Enjoy the veneer. That's all that is there. And, don't think that there will not be consequences for it. No, no, no... scratch that. Insist that there won't be any consequences for it. That will make the consequences all the more emphatic.

I’m enjoying everything to be honest, including watching the left acting like lifelong members of Wolpfack nation.

Whether it’s Trump, the rayuffs or Swoff makes no matter to me- it’s all music to my ears.

Russia is the one that is winning, 45 is their bish . . compromat via money laundering & a pee tape.

Judge_Brett_Kavanaugh-e1537224184327.jpg

A great American and a great father, husband and son.

Proud to have him on America’s highest court

#winning

One more drunk rapist and he'll motivate the women that vote in large numbers . .

I’m enjoying everything to be honest, including watching the left acting like lifelong members of Wolpfack nation.

Whether it’s Trump, the rayuffs or Swoff makes no matter to me- it’s all music to my ears.
Right, I got it. Your motivation is based entirely on reveling in the misery of others. That's really honorable stuff. That's a pillar found in the Magna Carta, The Bible, The Constitution, etc.. Laugh and find joy in the suffering of other people. There's no possible downside to that is there?

Right, I got it. Your motivation is based entirely on reveling in the misery of others. That's really honorable stuff. That's a pillar found in the Magna Carta, The Bible, The Constitution, etc.. Laugh and find joy in the suffering of other people. There's no possible downside to that is there?

Not when the downside is laughing at a fool.

That's not the downside I'm referring to. There are consequences for basing your prosperity on the suffering of other people.

That’s the downside I’m referring to.

The nation is now as prosperous as it has been in decades. I’m celebrating that fewer people are suffering.

#winning

Who cares. Judges are already in place. Would be good to have Trump win in 2020 so we could get Ginsburg’s seat too but we’re set for a while. Impeach him. Remove him. Fine. #stillwinning

He will be given a 3rd term before he is impeached.

The Kav debacle just set the libs back 20 years. The next lib SCOTUS justice probably hasn’t started law school yet. Might not even be born.

How immature do you have to be to jerk off to people protesting a SC appointment?... Thats not even good trolling, it’s something a 16 year old Ben Shapiro fan would post on 4chan.

It’s cute that the same people “fapping” now, we’re the same people who cried nonstop for eight years about the Muslim dictator and his tan suit.

A short memory and total abscence of principles are useful if the only things you care about are politicizing the Supreme Court and trolling ‘libruhls.’

Reactions: BillyL
A short memory and total abscence of principles are useful if the only things you care about are politicizing the Supreme Court and trolling ‘libruhls.’
I think that's the objective.

Of course, I've seen my fair share of Democrats politicizing the shit out of things to maintain the status quo.

Democrats were just as responsible for getting Kavanaugh confirmed as the Republicans. I have to agree with Lindsey Graham (ugh, that tastes awful) when he said "if you wanted an FBI investigation you could have come to us and we'd have given it to you." That was paraphrased. Feinstein botched that whole thing from being more of a slam-dunk, I believe. It would have been more efficient, at least possibly, to have left Ford out of the public eye, if she really wanted to have a thorough investigation. I'm not sure going the route she went was the best way to go. I guess it depends on what she wanted long-term.

Reactions: heelbent
It would have been more efficient, at least possibly, to have left Ford out of the public eye, if she really wanted to have a thorough investigation. I'm not sure going the route she went was the best way to go. I guess it depends on what she wanted long-term.

I agree with all that. Especially the last sentence.

I think that's the objective.

Of course, I've seen my fair share of Democrats politicizing the shit out of things to maintain the status quo.

Democrats were just as responsible for getting Kavanaugh confirmed as the Republicans. I have to agree with Lindsey Graham (ugh, that tastes awful) when he said "if you wanted an FBI investigation you could have come to us and we'd have given it to you." That was paraphrased. Feinstein botched that whole thing from being more of a slam-dunk, I believe. It would have been more efficient, at least possibly, to have left Ford out of the public eye, if she really wanted to have a thorough investigation. I'm not sure going the route she went was the best way to go. I guess it depends on what she wanted long-term.

Feinstein, pelosi, and the rest of the dnc establishment are bought and paid for just like the GOP. But they’re not just as responsible. They didn’t nominate him or vote for his confirmation. Graham was one of the GOP congressmen who had Russian money pumped into his coffers. He’ll provide as much cover for the ongoing corruption as anyone. His ass is on the line too. Him, McConnel and the rest of their cohorts are scumbags that sold out their own country. They’re traitors. History will not reflect kindly upon them.

Reactions: BillyL
Feinstein, pelosi, and the rest of the dnc establishment are bought and paid for just like the GOP. But they’re not just as responsible. They didn’t nominate him or vote for his confirmation. Graham was one of the GOP congressmen who had Russian money pumped into his coffers. He’ll provide as much cover for the ongoing corruption as anyone. His ass is on the line too. Him, McConnel and the rest of their cohorts are scumbags that sold out their own country. They’re traitors. History will not reflect kindly upon them.
Okay, "just as responsible" wasn't accurate.

Trevor has a very accurate take on the situation. He's right about how Trump can make white men believe they're victims:

History will not reflect kindly upon them.

Yeah - this is one of the things I keep thinking about with everything happening in politics now (history major in me).

Something tells me Trump and anyone who supported him won't be remembered very well when we look at this from a lens of 2030ish America.

Reactions: BillyL and uncboy10
Here's a really interesting "real law" perspective from legaleagle

It shows how the Democrats failed in their job with their questions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT