ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
200.gif

giphy.gif

Oh, my Lord . . just a rumor for the time being, but, Is there now a 4th woman that will be coming forward regarding sexual assault against Judge Kavanaugh . . ? Can anyone help with this new development . . ?

Now, apparently, there's a story going around of a 5th victim of Judge Kavanaugh . .

Oh Boy. I hope this isn't true . .

He was found . . holed up in a beach house in Delaware for the past week.

Judge-02b.jpg

Bethany Beach, Del. — Mark Judge has been conspicuously absent for more than a week: Named as the only witness to an alleged sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh, he has not been seen and has said little beyond a statement released by a lawyer saying he recalled no such incident.

A high school friend of Kavanaugh’s, Judge has been absent from his Maryland residence for days as Democratic lawmakers and accuser Christine Blasey Ford have demanded that Republicans summon him before the Senate Judiciary Committee to answer questions under oath.

On Monday, a Washington Post reporter found Judge holed up in the house of a longtime friend in Bethany Beach, nearly three hours away. A car in the driveway contained piles of clothing, a collection of Superman comics and a package addressed to Judge at the Potomac home where he lived three years ago.

“How’d you find me?” he said.

The reporter gestured to the car packed with belongings. Judge declined to comment further.

Barbara “Biz” VanGelder, Judge’s lawyer, said she instructed him to leave the D.C. area last week because of an onslaught of criticism and media questions. At the time, the conservative blogger’s life and writings were beginning to come under scrutiny, leading to charges of misogyny and worse.

Reactions: gteeitup
the idea that a president is already calling this a “con job” is nuts.

then the defense from the republicans is “there’s no blue dress”...dafuq?

It’s time to use the 25th amendment. We get our country back, and republicans get a right wing theocrat as president until 2020. That would be a Pareto improvement if I’ve ever heard of one

I listened to this entire PC...

The man is the most self-obsessed human being I have ever seen in my life. He constantly refers to himself regarding every issue and topic... as though he is the President of Donald Trump. He has no allegiance to any country or government or ideology or faith or anything else. He only knows one thing- ME! This PC was a colossal trainwreck of a man just rambling and reveling in narcissism. He never answers anyone, and he trails-off into meandering verbal paths that he conjures-up and finds a way to add his name, his ego, his presence and persona into his response which triggers another tangent.

I thought George W. Bush was a terrible public speaker... and he was! But, this dude passes W. like he's standing still. I can see why he doesn't offer press conferences. This was painful and hilarious at the same time. The problem is, it was reality, not a reality show!

Just my opinion but thinking this is a smart move by GOP to let this thing get this ugly. The nomination will likely be squashed; but the public perception of the Dems' methods should result in increased turnout from the right for midterms and enable them to keep both house and senate. They'll then find someone else and move on.

Just my opinion but thinking this is a smart move by GOP to let this thing get this ugly. The nomination will likely be squashed; but the public perception of the Dems' methods should result in increased turnout from the right for midterms and enable them to keep both house and senate. They'll then find someone else and move on.
I have serious doubts that the GOP is just letting this happen.

Reactions: gteeitup
made a point to watch the first session on fox...and no surprise, they are making it a point that mitchell has not landed a blow, yet the democrats are making her a sympathetic figure and then praising her for coming forward.

wow

I listened to this entire PC...

The man is the most self-obsessed human being I have ever seen in my life. He constantly refers to himself regarding every issue and topic... as though he is the President of Donald Trump. He has no allegiance to any country or government or ideology or faith or anything else. He only knows one thing- ME! This PC was a colossal trainwreck of a man just rambling and reveling in narcissism. He never answers anyone, and he trails-off into meandering verbal paths that he conjures-up and finds a way to add his name, his ego, his presence and persona into his response which triggers another tangent.
You sound surprised. This is how he acted during the campaign. Did you expect him to change?

You sound surprised. This is how he acted during the campaign. Did you expect him to change?
I think it was the setting of a presidential press conference that stood out. He just makes shit up. He forgets that the UN and the media reps at the press conference are not the disciples from his rallies.

It must be difficult for someone who is so consumed with their ego to only be loved by people he would otherwise want nothing to do with, and at the same time laughed at by people whose admiration he's likely always wanted.

The fact that this is standard behavior from him makes the problem more significant.
I'm not saying it's not a problem. I just don't see why anyone would be surprised by this. It would be like walking on to the highway during rush hour and being surprised that there were cars on the road.

I'm not saying it's not a problem. I just don't see why anyone would be surprised by this. It would be like walking on to the highway during rush hour and being surprised that there were cars on the road.

Except that’s actually where the cars belong.

And you know that driving to Atlanta is going to suck. But do you ever not marvel at how ridiculously awful the traffic is?

this s is fascinating

on another note, lindsey graham is a disgrace.

LOLindsey Graham is nothing more than a prop for tRump . . he has lost his dignity as a Senator of the US.

Poor old Brett Kava-no-no . . what a crying, sobbing little POS this man is, he's having an emotional breakdown on national TV, blaming the Clintons for all the accusations of his poor decisions.

sniffy-sniff . . sniff-sniff and a big boo-hoo . . !

This man is an emotional wreck and doesn't deserve to be on the SC.

LOLindsey Graham . . what a sorry-ass POS this suck-ass of a Senator he has become.

Good

No way. Trump was elected. We are entitled to 4 years of this comedy show. Pence would be boring as hell.

Are you trolling? Or do you seriously like having a narcissistic moron having access to nuclear weapons?...

You’re not entitled to anything. That’s why the 25th amendment, and impeachment are both options. For when a dangerous wannabe autocrat that lacks a functioning brain is elected.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT