ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

not a chance. If his supposed self-degredation was sufficient, you wouldn't have so much to say about it. Face it and admit it...the real cultists are you and your other ilksters.
I have no hesitation in admitting that I think he's dangerous, vile, and represents pretty much everything that I would never want to be as a person. And I'll have no shame, or hesitancy, in pointing that out whenever I see it.

I have no hesitation in admitting that I think he's dangerous, vile, and represents pretty much everything that I would never want to be as a person. And I'll have no shame, or hesitancy, in pointing that out whenever I see it.
and as we keep trying to explain to you all who have been deranged beyond reason, we don't want to be like him either. We just want to be us, and let him run the country wherein it's possible to be ourselves instead of some liberal government automaton programmed to think and say liberal nonsense.

and as we keep trying to explain to you all who have been deranged beyond reason, we don't want to be like him either. We just want to be us, and let him run the country wherein it's possible to be ourselves instead of some liberal government automaton programmed to think and say liberal nonsense.
Lol, yeah that's convenient. The problem is you are like him. That's why you allow everything. You're exactly like him. To yourself you might not be so proud of it. But you can't let that vulnerability show on here. The obvious thing to do is to deflect and project on the other people. Makes it easier to cope with. Textbook.

Reactions: prlyles
It's too bad the jury didn't have OJ derangement syndrome, Justice could have been served. Let a murderer go free, or be tagged with having OJ derangement syndrome. What a quandary.
more like, find somebody you don't happen to like and put him on trial...and put him on trial...and put him on trial...and put him on trial...and put him on trial again because sooner or later, something has to stick. Then get a rope and hang him...and hang him...and hang him...

That's TDS.

more like, find somebody you don't happen to like and put him on trial...and put him on trial...and put him on trial...and put him on trial...and put him on trial again because sooner or later, something has to stick. Then get a rope and hang him...and hang him...and hang him...

That's TDS.
Well, if he commits all those crimes you kind of have to do that. Sorry, not sorry. The man's been in court most of his adult life. That's not because some justice system is rigged against him, or out to get him. If anything, did judicial system is rigged in his favor. Look on the bright side, he'll come out like oj, free as a bird.

Lol, yeah that's convenient. The problem is you are like him. That's why you allow everything. You're exactly like him. To yourself you might not be so proud of it. But you can't let that vulnerability show on here. The obvious thing to do is to deflect and project on the other people. Makes it easier to cope with. Textbook.
now you're putting on your space cadet suit again. What's it like out there in the Oort cloud? Kind of cold, isn't it?

Suppose I am like Trump (and I probably am in some respects but not so much in others). So what? There are millions of people worse to be, and those people are fvcking up a good thing for us, and 'us' includes them. What I'm like and what Trump is like is immaterial. If I'm a passenger on a seagoing vessel, I don't give a shit if the captain has the personality of a head of lettuce, I'm not going to go chit-chat with him anyway. I just want him to get me safely from one port to the next.

There, I teed one up for you. Virtue-signal your little heart out. You're welcome.

Well, if he commits all those crimes you kind of have to do that. Sorry, not sorry. The man's been in court most of his adult life. That's not because some justice system is rigged against him, or out to get him. If anything, did judicial system is rigged in his favor. Look on the bright side, he'll come out like oj, free as a bird.
the point is though, that even if he didn't commit all those crimes, you kind of have to do that anyway because of your obsession.

The man has escaped conviction most of his adult life. That tells me more than does the fact that he's been tried a lot. But I don't care about that. If he can properly run the country in a suit that matches his skin tone, I'm happy. But getting elected in the midst of a political lynching administered by liberal anti-Trump judicial-type cultists is a wrong thing. Of course, that's just my imagination according to you. It's obvious, but I must be dreaming.

now you're putting on your space cadet suit again. What's it like out there in the Oort cloud? Kind of cold, isn't it?

Suppose I am like Trump (and I probably am in some respects but not so much in others). So what? There are millions of people worse to be, and those people are fvcking up a good thing for us, and 'us' includes them. What I'm like and what Trump is like is immaterial. If I'm a passenger on a seagoing vessel, I don't give a shit if the captain has the personality of a head of lettuce, I'm not going to go chit-chat with him anyway. I just want him to get me safely from one port to the next.

There, I teed one up for you. Virtue-signal your little heart out. You're welcome.
"Some slut files charges..."

You're a real prize, sweetie. I bet she wouldn't fvck you...so, not a total slut.

"Some slut files charges..."

You're a real prize, sweetie. I bet she wouldn't fvck you...so, not a total slut.

you sound jealous. Calm down, I wouldn't fvck her or you either.

Her not fvcking me would be a good thing, because if I accumulated real money...Donald Trump money....and a politically opposed position of power, she'd surface years later and claim that I raped her. I'd just always have to be careful to not be in the same department store and at the same time as her.

you sound jealous. Calm down, I wouldn't fvck her or you either.

Her not fvcking me would be a good thing, because if I accumulated real money...Donald Trump money....and a politically opposed position of power, she'd surface years later and claim that I raped her. I'd just always have to be careful to not be in the same department store and at the same time as her.
She was probably wearing tight fitting clothes, she deserved it... It's not like he has a history of doing that to other women. By his own admission.

She was probably wearing tight fitting clothes, she deserved it... It's not like he has a history of doing that to other women. By his own admission.
I'm sorry, can you link to him admitting to rape please. Not that I doubt you of course.

And if you're honest, you understand that neither of us can say what if anything happened, or under what circumstances. What we can say is that the timing of her accusation was highly suspicious to say the least. And then read some of her whack writings. You obviously haven't, or more likely you don't care to. I mean, why muddy those hate-filled waters..

Jean Carroll: Hideous Men

I'm sorry, can you link to him admitting to rape please. Not that I doubt you of course.

And if you're honest, you understand that neither of us can say what if anything happened, or under what circumstances. What we can say is that the timing of her accusation was highly suspicious to say the least. And then read some of her whack writings. You obviously haven't, or more likely you don't care to. I mean, why muddy those hate-filled waters..

Jean Carroll: Hideous Men
You don't want to be like him you just want to defend everything he's done.

@bluetoe: "Some slut files charges..."

"Boy Blunder" is a bit of a misnomer since he is actually a creepy old man is his 70s who needs prescribed meds just to get it up (without a doubt only to masturbate). He posted this cryptic message back in January in the This kid better be a badass... thread:
guess he didn't know how the female mind works. If he had changed [his name] to Raper, he'd have been crotch deep in willing women.
Apparently he thinks chicks are in favor of being raped. 😲🤷‍♂️

Here is the typical female reaction whenever @bluetoe enters the room (probably wearing his Speedo).
phoebe-ew.gif

I wasn't defending anyone (and if you pay attention, you will note that I rag on orangeman and his flaws all the time). I was pointing out that the tweet/x that blaze posted contained an untrue statement that Trump was unable to name a single verse of the bible. Rather, he refused to do so and gave a classic politician deflection. It remains to be determined whether he could or couldn't name a verse if he tried. Thus, the tweet was inaccurate but it served blazer's purpose of misstating the truth as it placed orange in a bad light. That's all. I guess the takeaway should be that trump does enough dumb stuff and says enough dumb things that you don't need to make shit up and take big leaps with reality. Besides your oft stated problems with and perhaps being distracted by trump, the bible, and religion in general, I'm not clear how I was unclear.
It looked, felt and sounded like jump circle defense of Trump.

Is it really an outrageous case of "making shit up" to presume that Trump seems to have no real knowledge of or relationship with the bible? So outrageous that you have to attack that insinuation despite Trump never anything indicating otherwise?

Is it really an outrageous case of "making shit up" to presume that Trump seems to have no real knowledge of or relationship with the bible? So outrageous that you have to attack that insinuation despite Trump never anything indicating otherwise?
Trump was a fervent student of Norman Vincent Peale. That's as close to religion as DJT has ever been, or will ever be.

The commercial for those bibles is perfect. It's like the My Pillow guy.

"This Bible will rapture you up to me and the Greatest America in the world. The most tremendous Bible with the best Bible passages and the message of Jesus straight to me, the greatest president since, maybe... I don't know... ever, quite frankly! Jesus loves me and Jesus wants you to help Make America Great Again by buying this Bible from me. The more Bibles you buy, the more Jesus will love you, and me! It's win-win!"

"Boy Blunder" is a bit of a misnomer since he is actually a creepy old man is his 70s who needs prescribed meds just to get it up (without a doubt only to masturbate). He posted this cryptic message back in January in the This kid better be a badass... thread:

Apparently he thinks chicks are in favor of being raped. 😲🤷‍♂️

Here is the typical female reaction whenever @bluetoe enters the room (probably wearing his Speedo).
phoebe-ew.gif
meh

Talk about creepy, could you do me a favor and stop creeping me out with your obsession with my genitals and sexual practices?

It doesn't surprise me that you equate having the name 'Raper' with actual rape. Intentional mischaracterization is one of your signature moves. It also doesn't surprise me that you fail to understand that women are often drawn to danger and 'bad boys', and terms that connote the same. It also doesn't surprise me that you turn something not intended to be taken seriously into a lame attempt at derision. Trying too hard and failing is your other signature move.

ETA...speaking of obsession, I thought you were keeping a log of my board activity. I had no idea that you were building a dossier.

Why should I try to keep track of your screwy posts when they are dotted across this message board?
that's what I'm asking. How did you so readily retrieve such a very specific post that I made months ago? You must have an indexed file of your favorite posts of mine including a date/time log of my presence. You are one sick little puppy. You have passed obsession and now you're flirting with stalker status, if you haven't already crossed that line as well.

Would it help if I put together a greatest hits file, highlighting the best of my routine trouncing of your idiotic spewage?

Question: Provide a ranking of your three favorite colors?

Answer: I would rather keep my color preferences to myself as it's personal.

Conclusion in Tweet: He can't name a single color.

Which is, of course, a complete lie as the person may know a full spectrum of colors, or, he may not. We have no way of knowing. Thus, I called out your link. You may see that as looking, feeling and sounding like a defense of Trump (because, frankly, EVERYTHING in your universe somehow comes back to him), but it was actually about calling out the bs conclusion. He didn't say or not say what was claimed, plain and simple. He completely avoided it with a politician answer, so, yes, the tweeter made shit up.

As an aside, I tend to agree with the concept and perspective that this is pandering and every time he says it's his favorite book it's cringy. On the other hand, I've learned not to underestimate him. He might know a considerable amount about the bible. But we surely don't know one way or the other from that particular tweet/clip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archer2
Speaking of the Bible,

As most here will know, tomorrow is Easter. For anyone who believes in Jesus and defines themselves as a Christian, it is literally the most important day in the entire religious calendar. After all, he rose from the dead on that day.

Our President, the man that many here wholeheartedly support for his wonderful policies and alleged successes, claims to be a devout Catholic. In other words, he is part of the larger religious group known as Christians and surely knows the singular importance of tomorrow.

Without getting into the need for it, the argument over it being a mental illness, the idea of letting people be whatever consenting adults want to be, and so forth, in keeping with our fine, fine President, I want to be the first to wish everyone here a wonderful and happy

Transgender Day of Visibility.

That's right, Ole Yeller announced, on Good Friday no less, that March 31st will hereafter be known as Transgender Day of Visibility. He could have picked any other day, but didn't. This was not an accident. This was not coincidence.

Again, we can debate whether there should or should not be a nationally recognized Transgender Day of Visibility, but I don't know anyone with a straight face that could suggest it be set on Easter. His staff is beyond the pale.

Well, I don't even believe that Truth Social is MAGA social media because I don't believe it's controlled and limited to only let users put forth/receive the MAGA agenda and point of view. But, I was willing to let you have a gimmie since it's owned mainly/was started by orangeman bad.

The question is, since you claim to be the one who is clued in and sophisticated or worldly, exactly what social media exists that is "MAGA social media"?

Fakebook, nope.
Instagram, nope.
Threads, nope.
Snapfish, nope.
YouTube, nope.
X/Twitter, nope.
TicTac, nope.
Pinterest, nope.
Reddit, nope.
LinkedIn, nope.

That's 10 major ones. I'll be waiting for your list, but won't be holding my breath because you can't provide them. And before you argue senselessly otherwise, yes, you can find posts on any of these that could be considered MAGA based or shaded, but it will not be the predominate viewpoint and many of them have specific controls in place and have attempted to eliminate anything MAGA related. If you think otherwise, you're either in complete denial or haven't been paying attention the last several years. Well, there's a third option, but tomorrow is Good Friday and I am trying to be nice.
Uhhhh……what? “Many of them have controls in place….to eliminate anything maga related”? Were you getting that info from? Cause I can tell you for a fact there ain’t a damn thing keeping anyone from posting maga stuff on fb, Twitter, tik tok, pinterest, Etsy, YouTube, or instagram

Last edited:
Speaking of the Bible,

As most here will know, tomorrow is Easter. For anyone who believes in Jesus and defines themselves as a Christian, it is literally the most important day in the entire religious calendar. After all, he rose from the dead on that day.

Our President, the man that many here wholeheartedly support for his wonderful policies and alleged successes, claims to be a devout Catholic. In other words, he is part of the larger religious group known as Christians and surely knows the singular importance of tomorrow.

Without getting into the need for it, the argument over it being a mental illness, the idea of letting people be whatever consenting adults want to be, and so forth, in keeping with our fine, fine President, I want to be the first to wish everyone here a wonderful and happy

Transgender Day of Visibility.

That's right, Ole Yeller announced, on Good Friday no less, that March 31st will hereafter be known as Transgender Day of Visibility. He could have picked any other day, but didn't. This was not an accident. This was not coincidence.

Again, we can debate whether there should or should not be a nationally recognized Transgender Day of Visibility, but I don't know anyone with a straight face that could suggest it be set on Easter. His staff is beyond the pale.

Dude you’re better than this. The day was established in 2009. It just happens to fall on easter this year. I’ve seen this bullshit all over social media today and I was curious if anyone would be naive enough to believe it and post it in here. Now we know. Are you also worried you’re gonna have to start paying for Facebook and can’t post the Lord’s Prayer?

• Haha
Reactions: prlyles and blazers
Dude you’re better than this. The day was established in 2009. It just happens to fall on easter this year. I’ve seen this bullshit all over social media today and I was curious if anyone would be naive enough to post it in here. Now I know.
Naive? You know only what you want to know apparently. It was originally created by a trans advocate as International Transgender Day of Visibility by someone in Michigan in 2010 is what I read. It was never an official position or day recognized by our government, or do you not believe the actual White House proclamation issued by Joe on 29 March 2024 that I linked?

Yes, she set it for March 31st each year which happens to be Easter this year (very early, actually). But you think this just happens to a coincidence that Joe and his staff chose to announce this official act this particular year???

Who here is actually the naïve one?

And, as an aside and post script, if this is such a universally recognized day and celebration, why would he need to even make such a proclamation? More importantly, go and read the actual words of Joe's wonderful prose. Not once does he ever recognize or even hint that "The day was established in 2009" by someone else - he takes full credit for someone else's work. "NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility. . . . . IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-ninth day of March, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty-four, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-eighth." His words, not mine.

Naive? You know only what you want to know apparently. It was originally created by a trans advocate as International Transgender Day of Visibility by someone in Michigan in 2010 is what I read. It was never an official position or day recognized by our government, or do you not believe the actual White House proclamation issued by Joe on 29 March 2024 that I linked?

Yes, she set it for March 31st each year which happens to be Easter this year (very early, actually). But you think this just happens to a coincidence that Joe and his staff chose to announce this official act this particular year???

Who here is actually the naïve one?

And, as an aside and post script, if this is such a universally recognized day and celebration, why would he need to even make such a proclamation? More importantly, go and read the actual words of Joe's wonderful prose. Not once does he ever recognize or even hint that "The day was established in 2009" by someone else - he takes full credit for someone else's work. "NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility. . . . . IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-ninth day of March, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty-four, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-eighth." His words, not mine.
He made the first presidential proclamation recognizing the day three years ago. The day was established in 2009. Are you getting an orange kool aid IV? Come on man. This is just internet bullshit to stir shit up.

I heard biden is chopping the hands off kids putting religious stuff on their Easter eggs though

Last edited:
Uhhhh……what? “Many of them have controls in place….to eliminate anything maga related”? Were you getting that info from? Cause I can tell you for a fact there ain’t a damn thing keeping anyone from posting maga stuff on fb, Twitter, tik tok, pinterest, Etsy, YouTube, or instagram
Have you been out to sea the last three years? If you honestly believe that, with everything that has come out that social media has not limited, suppressed, put people in twitter jail, etc., then there is really nothing anyone can say to otherwise change your mind. Why was there such an uproar when Elon took over Twitter? How about the recent updates to Instagram that automatically defaulted to not providing one with political content or information they deemed to be untrustworthy due to "independent" fact checkers? Stop kidding yourself. It's not neutral, whether you consider that good or bad is irrelevant.

Have you been out to sea the last three years? If you honestly believe that, with everything that has come out that social media has not limited, suppressed, put people in twitter jail, etc., then there is really nothing anyone can say to otherwise change your mind. Why was there such an uproar when Elon took over Twitter? How about the recent updates to Instagram that automatically defaulted to not providing one with political content or information they deemed to be untrustworthy due to "independent" fact checkers? Stop kidding yourself. It's not neutral, whether you consider that good or bad is irrelevant.
Don’t be moving the goal posts. You said those sites eliminate maga posts. Where do you get that info? I’m just curious since I see plenty of maga stuff on all those sites.

He made the first presidential proclamation recognizing the day three years ago. The day was established in 2009. Are you getting an orange kool aid IV? Come on man. This is just internet bullshit to stir shit up.
So, I've got to say Thank You for correcting me. You are right that he has previously done this and I finally found it since you made me look it up, lol. But, it creates further questions. One, he still never acknowledged that this was the work of someone else and he was jumping on board. His previous proclamation was done on March 31, 2021 for observing March 31. That seems odd to me if you really want someone to celebrate a day, you do it in advance, not at some point on that day. More importantly, how many times do you have to make a proclamation? That is, why wouldn't he just proclaim that going forward 3/31 will be this day? It's established and no further proclamations needed. I don't honestly know. Maybe this is SOP and each of these idiots (presidents) just go through each year of their administrations repeatedly issuing the same proclamations each year with a different year on the end. Is that how it works?

The article I had originally read said 2010. Maybe the woman created it in 2009, but the first "official" celebration was 2010?

I heard biden is chopping the hands off kids putting religious stuff on their Easter eggs though
What I heard is that Biden is continuing with the same policy of the last 45 years. Which begs the question of why are you celebrating a religious holiday but not allowed to use religious themes or symbols on eggs? Seems hypocritical of all the administrations, including the bible salesman.

ETA: @strummingram I'm specifically pointing out to you my last sentence. I'm no fan of the man in regard to his many, many personal flaws. But I don't care if our president is a really decent man or woman. That's not their job. Look at Jimmy. Seemed to be a really good man. Shitty president.

Last edited:
Reactions: heelmanwilm
So, I've got to say Thank You for correcting me. You are right that he has previously done this and I finally found it since you made me look it up, lol. But, it creates further questions. One, he still never acknowledged that this was the work of someone else and he was jumping on board. His previous proclamation was done on March 31, 2021 for observing March 31. That seems odd to me if you really want someone to celebrate a day, you do it in advance, not at some point on that day. More importantly, how many times do you have to make a proclamation? That is, why wouldn't he just proclaim that going forward 3/31 will be this day? It's established and no further proclamations needed. I don't honestly know. Maybe this is SOP and each of these idiots (presidents) just go through each year of their administrations repeatedly issuing the same proclamations each year with a different year on the end. Is that how it works?

The article I had originally read said 2010. Maybe the woman created it in 2009, but the first "official" celebration was 2010?

What I heard is that Biden is continuing with the same policy of the last 45 years. Which begs the question of why are you celebrating a religious holiday but not allowed to use religious themes or symbols on eggs? Seems hypocritical of all the administrations, including the bible salesman.
It’s the never ending struggle of the govt not sanctioning one religion over another vs recognizing that most Americans are Christian. If you refuse all religious symbols you’re a hater. If you allow crosses, Ten Commandments etc then you’re a theocracy and offend the other religions. Easter was around way before Jesus. It just so happens that Jesus was crucified on the Passover which coincides with the pagan holiday of worshipping the fertility goddess Ishtar. So the pagan and religious all get muddled together. Just like Halloween, just like Christmas. JMO but to me the govt should just stay out of it entirely and not even recognize holidays except July 4, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Presidents’ Day.

Don’t be moving the goal posts. You said those sites eliminate maga posts. Where do you get that info? I’m just curious since I see plenty of maga stuff on all those sites.
Hey now, don't compare me to Blaze. Those goalposts are firmly planted. I can't believe that you're even asking me. But honestly, have you not been reading this board the last three years? Example after example has been set out of posts being suppressed, taken down, etc. Go back a few thousand posts and start reading. But seriously, I'm not your research assistant. You can use a search engine as well as anyone here and better than several I could name. Maybe just start with something called The Twitter Files.

Or another quick example of the nefarious way to limit what one sees that I posted about just the other day. Zuckerberg is famously liberal/anti-orange. He founded/created FB, which then became Meta which owns FB and Instagram. Although no longer the majority owner, his fingerprints and dna are all over it and he remains the largest single individual owner. Just the other day, it was revealed that in one of the latest updates, Instagram automatically changed the settings to filter out what they consider "political" content as well as stories their independent fact checkers deem disinformation (or whatever term one prefers). Now, to be fair, as a user, you have technically agreed to this because their is language buried in the user agreements saying this and you can also go back into your setting and manually change things. But, you've got to know how to do this or these things just simply fail to appear in your feed. You may think that type of oversight and control is helpful. I think it limits what we get to see because they are the ones determining what is or isn't political and what is or isn't true. The same thing happened with covid. First, masks weren't going to help. Then, we would all die and we'd kill everyone around us without masks. We now know most of that was at best fearmongering. Why do the staff/boards at any given social media company at any given time get to decide what we see or don't see?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT