ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

A couple fun things with trumps
Trial

Fox News scroll while they talk to someone says “increased security during trump trial” while the camera is focused on the entrance showing a gray haired pot bellied guard/deputy propped against the building smoking a cigarette

On cnn someone in traffic has one of those car horns that sounds like a train horn and keeps blowing it when the cnn person tries to talk

When talking about a gag order the prosecution introduced a tweet from trump saying “want a good lawyer don’t hire Michael cohen” and got some chuckles from the court
All funny. Keep 'em coming.

Reactions: Archer2
What a self own. That “criminal” some of y’all are obsessed with currently leads the sitting President in the polls. lol

Let me connect it for you, …the current admin and the direction they have our country going is so revolting that people are firm in their belief the “criminal” is the better choice. Chris Sununu basically said as much. Hahahaha.

They got their money back only because the swindler got caught.

FAIL.
FAIL your own dumb ass. It doesn't matter WHY or HOW they got repaid, the point is they got repaid and we won't because Biden the flim-flam man isn't just scamming donors, he's scamming all of us with his presidency..

Biden is doing a bang up job on the Middle East part of his job. Didn't his Daddy Barack say we could count on him to F something up?

if he didn't, I did.

• Haha
What a self own. That “criminal” some of y’all are obsessed with currently leads the sitting President in the polls. lol

Let me connect it for you, …the current admin and the direction they have our country going is so revolting that people are firm in their belief the “criminal” is the better choice. Chris Sununu basically said as much. Hahahaha.
Chris Sununu?
🤣

@blazers looks like the supreme court missed another chance to protect one of its own and take down the far left FBI. Maybe they keep holding back their bias for something big.
Let’s hope so. I’d almost rather Trump win the election by cheating than fairly. What’s good for the goose, you know?

Gov of NH and known Trump hater. Are you not familiar with him?
Yeah, I'm quite familiar with him. So familiar that I know his hatred for Trump has never matched Trump's hatred for him. And now he's in Trump's corner. Hilarious!

Welcome to the losing team.

Yeah, I'm quite familiar with him. So familiar that I know his hatred for Trump has never matched Trump's hatred for him. And now he's in Trump's corner. Hilarious!

Welcome to the losing team.

He was citing the polls, Shit-for-brains. You know, the polls where the criminal is leading the sitting US President. Again, lol

He was citing the polls, Shit-for-brains. You know, the polls where the criminal is leading the sitting US President. Again, lol
Did he also cite the poll numbers showing Biden steadily closing in to the point they are pretty much neck-and-neck? But don't let that spoil your winsome notions that Trump is headed back to the White House. Prison, maybe, but not the White House.
Sorry. 😢

Did he also cite the poll numbers showing Biden steadily closing in to the point they are pretty much neck-and-neck? But don't let that spoil your winsome notions that Trump is headed back to the White House. Prison, maybe, but not the White House.
Sorry. 😢

No. He didn’t. Because those polls don’t exist. And even if they did exist, the notion a sitting President, who has the media in his back pocket, is playing catch up to “the criminal” is still lol worthy. Keep the self owns coming!

And even if they did exist, the notion a sitting President is playing catch up to “the criminal” is still lol worthy.
It's no secret that by far the majority of Trump supporters are ignorant buffoons like you who would "almost rather Trump win the election by cheating than fairly."

Here's a particular website that uses an amalgam of polls and shows the two candidates in a dead heat:

Notice the polling numbers in YOUR state. It may be time for you to start knocking on your neighbors' doors and pleading with them to change their mind. X^D

It's no secret that by far the majority of Trump supporters are ignorant buffoons like you who would "almost rather Trump win the election by cheating than fairly."

Here's a particular website that uses an amalgam of polls and shows the two candidates in a dead heat:

Notice the polling numbers in YOUR state. It may be time for you to start knocking on your neighbors' doors and pleading with them to change their mind. X^D

Again, and I’ll use capitals so you hopefully won’t miss it this time - THE SITTING PRESIDENT IS LOSING TO A GUY WITH 91 INDICTMENTS EVEN WHILE THE MEDIA CARRIES WATER DOR HIM.

You seem to be reluctant to acknowledge how telling that is. But you go ahead and keep ignoring it. I have a feeling that come November, it will slap you upside the head like drinking a V-8.

Again, and I’ll use capitals so you hopefully won’t miss it this time - THE SITTING PRESIDENT IS LOSING TO A GUY WITH 91 INDICTMENTS EVEN WHILE THE MEDIA CARRIES WATER DOR HIM.

You seem to be reluctant to acknowledge how telling that is. But you go ahead and keep ignoring it. I have a feeling that come November, it will slap you upside the head like drinking a V-8.
Apparently you are only privy to the FOX News poll and what Karl Rove has to say. By the way, you should always keep in mind the margin of error for any poll, including FOX News'. The six most recent polls, from last Monday up to yesterday, have Biden ahead by half a point.

Since you appear to be incapable of clicking the "All National Polls" link to gain insight to what other polls are indicating, I've done the hard work for you:

Click here, brainiac

Edit: If you can figure it out after clicking on the link above, click on "All" and scroll down to get an idea of how the numbers have been tilting in Biden's favor over time (refer to the date of the poll, second column over)

Last edited:

I noticed there were no comments by the Squad. Noir? Blazers? HMW? Strum? Lyles?

It’s been proven that Fauci was lying all along, yet was vehemently defended by the liberal media. He should go to prison. And Obiden is trashing the Constitution by intentionally defying the SC and bragging about it. He should be impeached for that alone, his shady business dealings with his brother and son aside.

Apparently you are only privy to the FOX News poll and what Karl Rove has to say. By the way, you should always keep in mind the margin of error for any poll, including FOX News'. The six most recent polls, from last Monday up to yesterday, have Biden ahead by half a point.

Since you appear to be incapable of clicking the "All National Polls" link to gain insight to what other polls are indicating, I've done the hard work for you:

Click here, brainiac

Edit: If you can figure it out after clicking on the link above, click on "All" and scroll down to get an idea of how the numbers have been tilting in Biden's favor over time (refer to the date of the poll, second column over)
Trump leading in 5 or 6 battle ground states, that's all you need to know.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Trump leading in 5 or 6 battle ground states, that's all you need to know.

But wait, have you seen the new, new polls? Not those stupid Fox News polls. C’mon @nctransplant, get out of your bubble. These new, new polls have Biden leading in the key demographic of 38-42 year old, Asian, double amputees with part time jobs in the dog walking industry. Some are saying they’ll be the ones that decide the election.

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant

Who's leading in the national popular vote is completely irrelevant to who is going to win the race.

You should be looking at the consensus electoral map. Barring any major surprises, Trump has 235 votes trending his way, while Biden has 226, leaving GA, PA, MI, WI, AZ, and NV as the toss-up states. Trump is leading in all of those except Pennsylvania.

Also of note: states that Biden won last time have lost 3 electoral votes and states that Trump won last time have gained 3 electoral votes.

But wait, have you seen the new, new polls? Not those stupid Fox News polls. C’mon @nctransplant, get out of your bubble. These new, new polls have Biden leading in the key demographic of 38-42 year old, Asian, double amputees with part time jobs in the dog walking industry. Some are saying they’ll be the ones that decide the election.
Since when do you care about polls? You have repeatedly said that polls are meaningless. The caveat, of course, is whether or not the polls are in or out of favor with Donald Trump, yeah?

It's cute, your unbridled giddiness in mid-April about an election that over six months away.

Trump has 235 votes trending his way, while Biden has 226, leaving GA, PA, MI, WI, AZ, and NV as the toss-up states.
Remember the name of the website: 270toWin. Perhaps the bigger indication of how this election might turn out is the undecided and unaffiliated voters, like yours truly. I'm not sure how many new voters Trump is winning over these days, especially while sitting comatose in a courtroom.

Since when do you care about polls? You have repeatedly said that polls are meaningless. The caveat, of course, is whether or not the polls are in or out of favor with Donald Trump, yeah?

It's cute, your unbridled giddiness in mid-April about an election that over six months away.

Someone sounds mad. Why you so mad?

Perhaps the bigger indication of how this election might turn out is the undecided and unaffiliated voters, like yours truly.

tenor.gif

Remember the name of the website: 270toWin. Perhaps the bigger indication of how this election might turn out is the undecided and unaffiliated voters, like yours truly. I'm not sure how many new voters Trump is winning over these days, especially while sitting comatose in a courtroom.
Oh, we've decided about you. You've been measured and weighed and found lacking.

Someone sounds mad. Why you so mad?
I'm not mad. Why should I be? That's been a common tool of yours for years, trying to salvage an argument by claiming to have gotten under the other person's skin. And no, I'm not going to wade through the thousands of messages in this thread searching for examples because I know it's true and so do you.

As for searching for examples of you saying polls are meaningless, I'm not wasting my time doing that either. I do recall sometime back when I shared a poll here of presidential historians which ranked Trump as one of the worst presidents in American history and your argument was that polls weren't to be trusted.

Last, while I'm certainly not an undecided voter, I am unaffiliated belonging to neither party.

• Haha
I'm not mad. Why should I be? That's been a common tool of yours for years, trying to salvage an argument by claiming to have gotten under the other person's skin. And no, I'm not going to wade through the thousands of messages in this thread searching for examples because I know it's true and so do you.

As for searching for examples of you saying polls are meaningless, I'm not wasting my time doing that either. I do recall sometime back when I shared a poll here of presidential historians which ranked Trump as one of the worst presidents in American history and your argument was that polls weren't to be trusted.

Last, while I'm certainly not an undecided voter, I am unaffiliated belonging to neither party.

Soooo, you have nothing like I thought. Just more blabbering the idiocy you routinely show around here.

Thanks for confirming.

Just curious but while Joe Biden is out campaigning what are Donald Trump's plans for the next few months?

I do not know his itinerary. Nor do I care. The only thing I and other Americans who are sick of the current shitty administration need to know is where we'll be on November 5th. And that's at the polls voting for a Return of The Mack.

But tell me more about the pinochle and shuffleboard games that Paw Paw has planned until November.

🤣 Yes, you do. Does this look familiar?

PXL_20230613_2009369382-1024x576.jpg

"He's asleep. Imagine committing so many crimes you get bored at your own trial."
- Jon Stewart

Jon Stewart’s right. Trump along with 51% of the electorate (and more specifically, in the swing states as @Hark_The_Sound_2010 pointed out), is bored with it.

Do you not understand that (1) there’s no chance Trump is going to prison and (2) even if he did, he’s still going to be elected President again.

November 5th can’t get here quickly enough.

November 5th can’t get here quickly enough.
While we can at least somewhat agree on this, I guess I lack your sense of urgency. Of course it's understandable. While Donald Trump's habit of reliably screwing things up must fill his followers with trepidation, I on the other hand am looking forward to reading all of your overly optimistic posts between now and November. They're always good for a laugh or two.

While we can at least somewhat agree on this, I guess I lack your sense of urgency. Of course it's understandable. While Basement Joe's habit of reliably screwing things up must fill his followers with trepidation, I on the other hand am looking forward to reading all of your overly optimistic posts between now and November. They're always good for a laugh or two.
Changed two words. FIFY.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT