ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

remember when Biden decided we should kowtow to Iran? That was brilliant.

Now he wants to continue doing so. Iran will cease to cause problems in that region (and elsewhere) if we just give them access to money to cause problems with. The brilliance is almost TOO dazzling. I wager no other president would have the intellect necessary to reason out such a profoundly clever approach.

Kari Lake is telling her supporters to "strap on a Glock" and get ready as the election nears. I see she's still a little bitter over that 2022 gubernatorial loss she suffered.

Joy Reid hates you.

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2
FIFY

Biden is who should be on trial, and I won't bother making a list of 'why's. The list is already made and you either see it or you turn a blind eye to it..

Joe Biden is a hypocritical POS, and that's no hyperbole. Talk about fairness and in the same breath mock his opponent who is being UNfairly singled out politically by his ilk and persecuted. But that's what Biden does. He's no leader, he's just a glad-handing politician feeding on the weak-minded who get sucked in by his pandering.

If one pays attention to his campaign ads, you'll see that he either attacks the opponent or tells lies about his own successes...of which there are in reality none worthy of mention.

He and the fools who support him are dragging this country down. Give me a broke criminal anytime over this flaming asshole.

Last edited:
Kari Lake is telling her supporters to "strap on a Glock" and get ready as the election nears. I see she's still a little bitter over that 2022 gubernatorial loss she suffered.

She may be bitter. But her advice is sound.

ever notice that you have nothing good you can say about your choices so you're left with throwing your puny little spitballs at everything else?

Isn't it great that now under biden's great leadership we are spending about $11,000 more per year on everyday items? Gas, eggs, electricity, insurance... No way should we go back to the Trump years. We don't deserve extra money. And thank goodness for these wars in Ukraine and the Middle East. The Trump years were so boring.

Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
Talk about fairness and in the same breath mock his opponent who is being UNfairly singled out politically by his ilk and persecuted.
Yeah, Donald Trump would never mock one of his opponents. :rolleyes:

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."
- Tony Baretta

GLUftt8boAAW6g4.png

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . .

Yeah, Donald Trump would never mock one of his opponents. :rolleyes:

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."
- Tony Baretta
I didn't say or even imply that he wouldn't. Your replies might make more sense if you could somehow develop a little reading comprehension.

Reactions: nctransplant
Ole Joe's family has had it rough. Just found out yesterday that his uncle was eaten by a cannibal named Corn Pop in New Guinea.
Towards the end of the article, they include some of Joe's other creative story telling.

Reactions: Archer2
Towards the end of the article, they include some of Joe's other creative story telling.

What stands out most in that article isn't the tale about flesh-eating humans but Trump's contempt for our deceased military personnel. Totally unforgivable, that is unless you're one of his personal crotch remoras.

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
What stands out most in that article isn't the tale about flesh-eating humans but Trump's contempt for our deceased military personnel. Totally unforgivable, that is unless you're one of his personal crotch remoras.

🤣

That's what stands out? The sitting President is lying about his uncle being eaten by cannibals despite the military's account that wasn't true but some concocted lie about why Trump didn't speak at a cemetery in 2018 is what stands out?

You're the sucker and loser:

"Documentation emerged in 2020 debunking Goldberg’s account by showing that the Navy made a bad-weather call that prevented the cemetery trip from being made by helicopter."

lol

"What stands out most in" your comment is the full frontal demonstration of TDS. The hoax originally reported by The Atlantic article was debunked and the linked article even tells you that. Yet, you swallow it hook, line, and sinker as if that's the take away. Keep on Hoaxing.

🤣

That's what stands out? The sitting President is lying about his uncle being eaten by cannibals despite the military's account that wasn't true but some concocted lie about why Trump didn't speak at a cemetery in 2018 is what stands out?

You're the sucker and loser:

"Documentation emerged in 2020 debunking Goldberg’s account by showing that the Navy made a bad-weather call that prevented the cemetery trip from being made by helicopter."

lol
I'm not sure I have enough spare time to keep roasting this guy. He is obviously mentally challenged but, I still don't feel bad for him.

Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
what stands out in real life is the lack of any of that supposed contempt, the support for both the living soldier and the family of the fallen soldier, and the appreciation for that support shown by those. Just ask them. They'll tell the truth, and not spread some slanderous unfounded anecdote based on a comment taken out of context.

What stands out in real life is Trump's aversion to putting our military personnel in harm's way unnecessarily, in contrast to Biden's reckless and careless actions that result in the unnecessary deaths of our people (and loss of millions of dollars of equipment basically gifted to the enemy).

And finally, what stands out in real life is the resentment of military people when some jackleg civilian tries to ride on their pantlegs with bogus stories of military-related exploits that never happened. Hillary isn't the only one to play that low-life game, Joe is famous for it.

Why is it that the more you defend that POS, the more I'm reminded of how much I hate that phony turd.

What stands out most is that if the former President concocted some story about his uncle being eaten by cannibals in New Guinea he'd be lambasted for making up racist and xenophobic lies to further some hate narrative. With this guy, it's just Joe being Joe. It's his speech impediment that he's had all his life causing these mishaps - totally not brain rot.

Reactions: bluetoe
"What stands out most in" your comment is the full frontal demonstration of TDS. The hoax originally reported by The Atlantic article was debunked and the linked article even tells you that. Yet, you swallow it hook, line, and sinker as if that's the take away. Keep on swallowing.
^^^^ slight change to the wording.

some concocted lie about why Trump didn't speak at a cemetery in 2018 is what stands out?

Apparently the weather wasn't bad enough to stop EVERYONE ELSE from attending. And the point isn't the fact that he wasn't in attendance but his disrespectful comments about our dead military members.

Trump called war dead ‘losers’ and ‘suckers,’ Atlantic report says​

Trump referred to Marines buried at cemetery in France in crude and derogatory terms, a former senior official says​

President Donald Trump referred to fallen US service members at the Aisne-Marne cemetery in crude and derogatory terms during a November 2018 trip to France to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I, a former senior administration official confirmed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT