ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I pray that people will vote based on their wallet and not on their feeeeeeelings. Voting for feeeeeeeelings is what got us in this shit storm were in right now. Im not sure how kamala says how great bidenomics is doing and yet still talks about fixing our economy.
and with a tad of common sense.

Reactions: Archer2
You may or may not have heard that there is a debate tonight.

My prediction is that the "reviews" and the pundits will almost universally applaud for KH and the amazing job she did.

In fact, they've probably already been provided their talking points, phrases and buzz words to use during their propagandizing. When expectations are low, and they've been setting that bar very low for weeks now, it's not hard to meet or exceed those expectations. Anything above what Joe did last time out and they will herald her as Obama.2
How many lies do you think Trump will spew tonight? I heard the over/under is 90.

I don't think banning guns will solve it. And, apparently just "pushing" for it scares old white people to death. People simply do not need to have mass murder weapons.
First, it's never about "need" or you'd be eating soylent green. Second, you are wrong. There is a need.

You of all people should be aware of the scam that is being run. I'm not talking about the theoretical government that was intended, but the actual selfish state of things on all sides and how it's only about enriching themselves and staying in power at all costs. The minions being able to protect themselves from that very small group is worth preserving. The citizens of Germany and every surrounding country made your same claim - until they didn't. And despite Joe Biden's statements of the populace needing F-16's or some other nonsense to resist the government might, Afghanistan did a pretty bang up job of kicking both our and the ruskie's ass over decades of war. But, they didn't do it with muzzleloaders and muskets.

How many lies do you think Trump will spew tonight? I heard the over/under is 90.
How many times do you think KH will lie about her newfound moderate positions in contravention of her previous policies of the biden/HARRIS administration and when she was rated the number one most liberal senator, even left of Bernie Sanders? I heard it'll be every time she opens her mouth.

First, it's never about "need" or you'd be eating soylent green. Second, you are wrong. There is a need.

You of all people should be aware of the scam that is being run. I'm not talking about the theoretical government that was intended, but the actual selfish state of things on all sides and how it's only about enriching themselves and staying in power at all costs. The minions being able to protect themselves from that very small group is worth preserving. The citizens of Germany and every surrounding country made your same claim - until they didn't. And despite Joe Biden's statements of the populace needing F-16's or some other nonsense to resist the government might, Afghanistan did a pretty bang up job of kicking both our and the ruskie's ass over decades of war. But, they didn't do it with muzzleloaders and muskets.
There's a scam being run?

Makes you wonder why we aren't getting daily poll updates doesn't it?

Polling has never been kind to Trump. The news I linked is seriously bad news for the Dems. The sheen is off Kamala. Honeymoon is over. Trump making gains in swing states, with indies and with latinos. Already polling higher with blacks than any GOP candidate ever has. This spells trouble for Kamala.

However, I hate to say it, Trump could be his own worst enemy. He lost 2020 because of his terrible debate performance against PawPaw. If he goes back to his overly aggressive style, it could spell trouble for Trump. But let Kamala sound like a moron, take a dig at her here and there and otherwise, tie her to all of Biden's failures. Also, he needs to talk about how she had to drop out last time before Iowa because of how unlikable she is.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Polling has never been kind to Trump. The news I linked is seriously bad news for the Dems. The sheen is off Kamala. Honeymoon is over. Trump making gains in swing states, with indies and with latinos. Already polling higher with blacks than any GOP candidate ever has. This spells trouble for Kamala.

However, I hate to say it, Trump could be his own worst enemy. He lost 2020 because of his terrible debate performance against PawPaw. If he goes back to his overly aggressive style, it could spell trouble for Trump. But let Kamala sound like a moron, take a dig at her here and there and otherwise, tie her to all of Biden's failures. Also, he needs to talk about how she had to drop out last time before Iowa because of how unlikable she is.
How unlikable she is? Hell, I thought she was the most popular politician ever.

How many times do you think KH will lie about her newfound moderate positions in contravention of her previous policies of the biden/HARRIS administration and when she was rated the number one most liberal senator, even left of Bernie Sanders? I heard it'll be every time she opens her mouth.
"Contravention." 🤣

Thanks for your opinion. You're free to not have one. You're not free to infringe on my freedom.
I prefaced everything with "I don't think banning guns will solve the problem."

So, by all means, look for the bogeyman, communist, radical trans plot to take away your freedumb.

Meaning of contravention in English​

contravention | Business English​

contravention
noun [ C or U ]
formal

/ˌkɒntrəˈvenʃən/ us

an action that is against a law or rule, or that is not what you promised or were expected to do

Sorry if I used a word that had too many syllables for you.
What's funny is you using a word that's bigger than you are, squirt. And whether or not she keeps or breaks her word once she's in office, how is it contravention now if she takes a different stance on certain policies? What law or rule or promise is she breaking?

You may or may not have heard that there is a debate tonight.

My prediction is that the "reviews" and the pundits will almost universally applaud for KH and the amazing job she did.

In fact, they've probably already been provided their talking points, phrases and buzz words to use during their propagandizing. When expectations are low, and they've been setting that bar very low for weeks now, it's not hard to meet or exceed those expectations. Anything above what Joe did last time out and they will herald her as Obama.2
No doubt. It'll be entertaining to flip across the various networks, and read various outlets' reviews following this debate, to try to pick up on what the key buzzwords were that were sent out.

I'm sure it'll just be a coincidence that every talking head comes up with the exact same terminology to describe Harris. She'll be "sharp", "collected", and of course "unburdened" 🤣 .

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
I expect Harris to tell us about how great things are right now. No wars, great economy, border under control... Every thing is great, nothing to fix.

No doubt. It'll be entertaining to flip across the various networks, and read various outlets' reviews following this debate, to try to pick up on what the key buzzwords were that were sent out.

I'm sure it'll just be a coincidence that every talking head comes up with the exact same terminology to describe Harris. She'll be "sharp", "collected", and of course "unburdened" 🤣 .
I'm sure Fox will say the same about Trump. That right wing network that Trump watches will probably do that too, but I think only five TVs have it available to watch.

I'm sure Fox will say the same about Trump. That right wing network that Trump watches will probably do that too, but I think only five TVs have it available to watch.
For sure. But since it's only one network, we're unable to discern if their platitudes are their own, or scripted and delivered by his campaign. When a handful of networks are using the same specific terminology, it leaves no doubt.

For sure. But since it's only one network, we're unable to discern if their platitudes are their own, or scripted and delivered by his campaign. When a handful of networks are using the same specific terminology, it leaves no doubt.
If it's not scripted by him, it will certainly be written to be in his good graces. That makes it just as bad. I don't pay any attention to either side, though. They always have their own spin.

I bet his lies dont surpass how many cocks kamala has guzzled in her life.
You say that like it's a bad thing. If she's good at it, then good for her and even better for the recipients of her skills. Comparing lies to blowjobs- as though giving/getting BJ's is bad, cuz... lying is bad- is about as bad of a comparison as anyone could make.

Reactions: blazers
You say that like it's a bad thing. If she's good at it, then good for her and even better for the recipients of her skills. Comparing lies to blowjobs- as though giving/getting BJ's is bad, cuz... lying is bad- is about as bad of a comparison as anyone could make.
You mean like when your wife said she loved you. You don't think that's as bad a lie as possible?

You mean like when your wife said she loved you. You don't think that's as bad a lie as possible?
As bad a lie as possible? My wife? See, I still get laid, and get regular blowjobs... cuz I don't HAVE a wife. Bill Maher and I are sorta living the same dream, in that sense.

Blowjob don't lie. The worst one I ever had was wonderful. Your inclination to belittle a woman because she allegedly gives frequent blowies (and, one would assume she gets better, the more she does it... I would hope) is a contributing factor to the disparity, and quality, in our hummer-receiving experiences. I can only hope DJT decides to go that route in belittling her tonight. She's a woman, she must have fvcked and sucked her way to get where she is, right?

He has certainly lied his ass off. I doubt there's a lot of pleasure being on the receiving end of those.

He has certainly lied his ass off. I doubt there's a lot of pleasure being on the receiving end of those.
I don't know. I think for most cult members hearing Trump's lies provides similar results:

200.webp

As bad a lie as possible? My wife? See, I still get laid, and get regular blowjobs... cuz I don't HAVE a wife. Bill Maher and I are sorta living the same dream, in that sense.

Blowjob don't lie. The worst one I ever had was wonderful. Your inclination to belittle a woman because she allegedly gives frequent blowies (and, one would assume she gets better, the more she does it... I would hope) is a contributing factor to the disparity, and quality, in our hummer-receiving experiences. I can only hope DJT decides to go that route in belittling her tonight. She's a woman, she must have fvcked and sucked her way to get where she is, right?

I think you've misunderstood the situation.

There are a couple odd balls here that you never know what they are gonna come out with, but I think a universal given is that blowjobs are a good thing and there is almost no such thing as a bad one. So, to summarize, I'm guessing most here would agree that they are pro-blow job. What you are missing, or at least failing to acknowledge, has nothing to do with that tired old line you used about "She's woman" blah, blah, blah.

Here, there is credible evidence that she absolutely used what must be an excellent "skillset" to rise up amongst the ranks in SF and Cali. That, regardless of being a woman, a man, or anything in between, is not a basis for job advancement or political appointment unless it's a job out in Nevada if you know what I mean. Just because you don't want to acknowledge her past history doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Don't dare mock his rallies. LOL

"They're eating the dogs and they're eating the cats! And, my rallies are huge!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT