ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

That’s what they call….wait for it….T…D…S. Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The fact that not only are you going the same direction as Cheney but celebrating doing so, is a clear indicator. I can’t save you. But it’s enjoyable to watch you try and rationalize it.
Well... when you can totally unhinge Donald Trump by making fun of his rallies... I'll pass on whatever "strengths" he might have. He's too easily beaten.

Why should Trump care who wins?
p03vhv71.jpg

My point is Trump will force Europe to pay more like he did with NATO. It's more important for them than for us.
Wow... you boomers turned commie in a hurry. You hid under your desks as kids... and, now, with Trump leading the way... let the Commies take whatever they want!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I'm also thankful that Trump solved the abortion issue for the country. I never knew that EVERYONE wanted to overturn RoevWade, even the democrats wanted it overturned. 52 years of everyone wanting it overturned. Who knew? Not to mention the countless women who have been begging for the abortion issue, and all pregnancy healthcare, to go to state legislatures in order to really get it right.

If you say so. The illegals aren't getting money if they're eating house pets and pond geese.
They're getting fvcking boatloads of it in Massachusetts. Would prefer they eat the geese, there's too many of them around here.

that he might coincidentally plan on pursuing some of the same suggestions as P25 does not equate to him implementing it or playing a role in its implementation.. As he said, there is good in it as well as not so good. And as usual, when the object of your hate tries to do something good, you will seek to find a way to vilify it.
"Coincidentally"? Surely you jest.

They're getting fvcking boatloads of it in Massachusetts. Would prefer they eat the geese, there's too many of them around here.

I have a shit load of them around me too. You have to kinda have some admiration for them, because they just act like they run the show. They just walk out in the road like they don't give a **** and everyone stops for them. Pretty boss move.

• Haha
Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
I have a shit load of them around me too. You have to kinda have some admiration for them, because they just act like they run the show. They just walk out in the road like they don't give a **** and everyone stops for them. Pretty boss move.
100%. They even put up a "Geese Xing" sign in my town for where they cross a main street to get from pond to pond. And how do the geese thank us? By dropping shits all over the road. Power move.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Traveling across state lines for an abortion is apparently a heinous suggestion... and you expect me to just uproot my family, sell my house, and permanently move to another state!? The horror!
First of all, you need your head examined for living so far away from the equator, okay? I dunno where those people came from, but my first objective-- after killing some cats and salting the meat for my travels-- would be to get my ass south of Virginia, at least... where human climates are more accessible!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT