ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Are you implying that people who inhabit mobile domiciles are less civilized?
Who me? No, I would never do something like that. That would be rude.
I dunno where those people came from, but my first objective-- after killing some cats and salting the meat for my travels-- would be to get my ass south of Virginia, at least... where human climates are more accessible!
I can only wish that was their approach, but alas, the heart wants what it wants. And in their case, the heart wants free shit.

I'm also thankful that Trump solved the abortion issue for the country. I never knew that EVERYONE wanted to overturn RoevWade, even the democrats wanted it overturned. 52 years of everyone wanting it overturned. Who knew? Not to mention the countless women who have been begging for the abortion issue, and all pregnancy healthcare, to go to state legislatures in order to really get it right.

Not sure they wanted to but liberal hero RBG is on the record saying it was the wrong decision. So there’s that.

• Love
Reactions: nctransplant
Not sure they wanted to but liberal hero RBG is on the record saying it was the wrong decision. So there’s that.
Good for her. I'm sure she is pleased that it's overturned and it's all going back to the states like everyone has been wanting for 52 years.

If Republicans keep losing on this issue, it's fine by me. That keeps draconian shit like Project 2025 from ever getting any real traction in society. Handmaid's Tale is a good show... to watch, in a fictional sense. I don't think I'd like to see it happen in real-time.

Reactions: blazers
Good for her. I'm sure she is pleased that it's overturned and it's all going back to the states like everyone has been wanting for 52 years.

If Republicans keep losing on this issue, it's fine by me. That keeps draconian shit like Project 2025 from ever getting any real traction in society. Handmaid's Tale is a good show... to watch, in a fictional sense. I don't think I'd like to see it happen in real-time.

Oh yeah, I forgot about your ability to see the future and know how P2025 was going to be implemented and ruin the world. My B.

Oh yeah, I forgot about your ability to see the future and know how P2025 was going to be implemented and ruin the world. My B.
I'm good like that. I think "hey... if I poison this guy's water supply with strychnine, he and his family will die and I could be implicated. I better not do that!"

I'm not really warm and fuzzy with Christian Nationalists. That's like a Taliban with Jesus... no, thanks.

Easy, peasy!

I'm good like that. I think "hey... if I poison this guy's water supply with strychnine, he and his family will die and I could be implicated. I better not do that!"

I'm not really warm and fuzzy with Christian Nationalists. That's like a Taliban with Jesus... no, thanks.

Easy, peasy!

Cool story. Irrelevant, but cool.

So much for a free press and the First Amendment. Can you say sour grapes?

The elections already over. He's already won the election.... In his mind. He's already won the next debate, if there is one. Whenever he loses, you know he's lost, when he responds the way he did toward ABC, toward the entire election process in 2020. I think it's some of that Norman Vincent Peale brainwash stuff. I think it works on an individual level, but it doesn't work for a collective. Unless you're a celebrity and have a cult following.

Reactions: blazers
I get where he's coming from. They gave him five more minutes to express himself than Kamala got -- 42 minutes to her 37 -- which meant more opportunities to open his mouth and sabotage his effort. Damned ABC! Damned moderators!

I get where he's coming from. They gave him five more minutes to express himself than Kamala got -- 42 minutes to her 37 -- which meant more opportunities to open his mouth and sabotage his effort. Damned ABC! Damned moderators!
Plus, according to numbers I saw, they fact-checked Trump 5 times and never fact-checked Harris.

Clearly biased against Trump.

On the other hand, Trump lied 33 times while Harris lied once. Which means that they FAILED to fact-check Trump 28 times, while only giving Harris a pass once.

Clearly biased against Harris.

Plus, according to numbers I saw, they fact-checked Trump 5 times and never fact-checked Harris.

Clearly biased against Trump.

On the other hand, Trump lied 33 times while Harris lied once. Which means that they FAILED to fact-check Trump 28 times, while only giving Harris a pass once.

Clearly biased against Harris.

giphy.gif

Reactions: bluetoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT