ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

it's making a point just fine that does not indicate in any way support for Putin or hatred of the U.S. The point is that Poles don't want to take part in instigating WW III (for obvious reasons), and a particular Pole voiced their concerns that the U'S. is poking the bear maybe a little too hard without due consideration for who would suffer the most. . Really, it's a bear that's being poked, at least symbolically..

The guy in video hates the U.S. and is very pro-putin. He's an outlier in Poland.

The guy in video hates the U.S. and is very pro-putin. He's an outlier in Poland.
yeah, that's already been pointed out. Read the responses including mine. It's kind of like, the guy who delivered my Bible is an atheist. So what, it's still a Bible.

Pollster and former Clinton strategist Mark Penn called on ABC News to hire an outside law firm to look into internal communication between the network and the Harris campaign and to "what extent" they planned on "rigging the outcome of this debate."

"I actually think they should do a full internal investigation, hire an outside law firm. I don't know how much of this was planned in advance," Penn told the 'John Solomon Reports' podcast.

"I don't know what they told the Harris campaign," Penn said. "I think the day after, suspicion here is really quite high, and I think a review of all their internal texts and emails really should be done by an independent party to find out to what extent they were planning on, in effect, you know, fact-checking just one candidate and in effect, rigging the outcome of this debate. I think the situation demands nothing less than that."

Even this guy, a liberal who worked for Clinton, thinks the “debate” was rigged. That’s very telling.

Pollster and former Clinton strategist Mark Penn called on ABC News to hire an outside law firm to look into internal communication between the network and the Harris campaign and to "what extent" they planned on "rigging the outcome of this debate."

"I actually think they should do a full internal investigation, hire an outside law firm. I don't know how much of this was planned in advance," Penn told the 'John Solomon Reports' podcast.

"I don't know what they told the Harris campaign," Penn said. "I think the day after, suspicion here is really quite high, and I think a review of all their internal texts and emails really should be done by an independent party to find out to what extent they were planning on, in effect, you know, fact-checking just one candidate and in effect, rigging the outcome of this debate. I think the situation demands nothing less than that."

Even this guy, a liberal who worked for Clinton, thinks the “debate” was rigged. That’s very telling.
Yeah, that's it, it was a rigged debate just like the 2020 election was rigged. Trump has a short period of time to get his ship turned around. He won't get it done talking about people eating cats and rigged debates and elections. He got his ass handed to him in the debate and the election, he needs to move on if he wants to stay in the race.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
Reimagine police
Get rid of ICE
Single payer
Free healthcare for illegals
Price controls
Mandate EV's
No fracking
Tax on unrealized gains
Corporate 44.6% tax rate
What else am I missing?
late-term abortion
porous borders and waive requirements for asylum
free $25,000 for anyone who doesn't have enough money to put down on a new home
student loan forgiveness
what else am I missing?

Yeah, that's it, it was a rigged debate just like the 2020 election was rigged. Trump has a short period of time to get his ship turned around. He won't get it done talking about people eating cats and rigged debates and elections. He got his ass handed to him in the debate and the election, he needs to move on if he wants to stay in the race.
better take his word for it @Archer2, prlyles knows about having his ass handed to him.

Can they investigate the claim that children are getting sex change operations at school first? Asking for a friend.

It’s not unusual for John Doe people to post videos of trump golfing. Usually they look like they were shot from far away. If a regular person can get access and get close enough to take pics and videos it makes you think they would be in shooting range.

The worst thing that could ever happen to American political discourse, and the political division we're experiencing, would be to have Donald Trump be murdered. It would do immeasurable damage.
It was obviously a joke. Trump doesn't deserve to be let off the hook so easily. What he does deserve is another beatdown by *gasp* that black woman.

spongebob-patrick.gif

I'm guessing you don't realize Mark Penn is a trump supporter. He's running cover for trump's disastrous debate.

Why do his supporters keep trying to shoot him? Lol good grief does this country need to turn the page on this clown.
From what I’ve gleaned from news reports and reports on his social media posts it’s a mixed bag. he voted for trump in ‘16 then became disillusioned and was super critical of him. He contributed a total of $140 to various dems. And was a Nikki Haley supporter this past primary season. The biggest thing seems to be an obsession with Ukraine. He claims he fought there twice and was recruiting people to go back. He was also super critical of trump for his stance on Ukraine. A pic I saw showed half his hair black and the other half gray fwiw. All his social media pics I’ve seen show him in patriotic gear. Bottom line he looks and sounds like a nut.

Last edited:
From what I’ve gleaned from news reports and reports on his social media posts it’s a mixed bag. he voted for trump in ‘16 then became disillusioned and was super critical of him. He contributed a total of $140 to various dems. And was a Nikki Haley supporter this past primary season. The biggest thing seems to be an obsession with Ukraine. He claims he fought there twice and was recruiting people to go back. He was also super critical of trump for his stance on Ukraine. A pic I saw showed half his hair black and the other half gray fwiw. All his social media pics I’ve seen show him in patriotic gear. Bottom line he looks and sounds like a nut.
Another well-regulated militia man.

Why are we not putting our conspiracy hats on for this one? Nobody would actually attempt a second assassination. That's crazy... unless of course Trump slid in the polls because of a bad debate performance. Perfect time for his people to hire a hitman to act like he's going to take Trump out. Trump gets some sympathy, gets a jump in the polls and gets the win. Makes perfect sense.

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
Tl;dr
JD Vance: we're making stories up, fabricating lies

GXiDVagWcAA34qK
this should be titled "Dems Have No Shame in Telling Lies".

The cat stories could be completely fabricated for all I know, but you won't see Vance actually saying this in the above other than the lie in the heading. Could you construe his words to indicate that they are? Sure, if you were so predisposed. But are there words of his saying directly that they are the accounts of his constituents, and that what was created was the media focus on them? OF COURSE, there are. Because dems will never purposely pass up an opportunity to mislead.

I've got no problem with an interview or portions thereof being excerpted (as long as it isn't thereby robbed of immediate context so as to influence the implications), but the constant misrepresentation and outright lies in the headings and titles serve to display the characteristic deceit of the dem party and its supporters....which is what Vance is indicating the media is complicit in.

We...our country...are being lead by lies. And while we are being lead by dem lies that have taken us down a path of self-destruction, the willingly deceitful and the woefully doltish among us focus on the BIGGEST lie that it is their opposition that threatens our democracy.

No wonder you discouraged the reading of this with your tl;dr.

Reactions: Archer2
"All his social media pics I’ve seen show him in patriotic gear. Bottom line he looks and sounds like a nut."

are you saying a display of patriotic gear makes him look and sound like a nut, or are you referring to what you describe in your post in total? If the former, I think such a display not only does not in and of itself indicate 'nuttiness', but rather indicates an 'America first' attitude, which many of us believe is anything but nutty. As a matter of fact, we believe that such a display almost becomes necessary in order to separate that attitude from the almost prevalent 'fvck America' sentiment that infuses the dem faction.

If the latter, well never mind...but in that case you should probably have separated those sentences. BTW, have I told you to get right with God lately?

Reactions: Archer2

.... sounds like a nut with a gun.

this should be titled "Dems Have No Shame in Telling Lies".

The cat stories could be completely fabricated for all I know, but you won't see Vance actually saying this in the above other than the lie in the heading. Could you construe his words to indicate that they are? Sure, if you were so predisposed. But are there words of his saying directly that they are the accounts of his constituents, and that what was created was the media focus on them? OF COURSE, there are. Because dems will never purposely pass up an opportunity to mislead.

I've got no problem with an interview or portions thereof being excerpted (as long as it isn't thereby robbed of immediate context so as to influence the implications), but the constant misrepresentation and outright lies in the headings and titles serve to display the characteristic deceit of the dem party and its supporters....which is what Vance is indicating the media is complicit in.

We...our country...are being lead by lies. And while we are being lead by dem lies that have taken us down a path of self-destruction, the willingly deceitful and the woefully doltish among us focus on the BIGGEST lie that it is their opposition that threatens our democracy.

The "best" part of that interview is when JV Vance tells Dana that she should invite the nonexistent constituents for an interview. Lol, he even said it with a straight face.

Trump and JV are so far down the Qanon conspiracy theory nonsense- they actually think this garbage is real.

You don't have the right to even mention the word
'lies"

The "best" part of that interview is when JV Vance tells Dana that she should invite the nonexistent constituents for an interview. Lol, he even said it with a straight face.

Trump and JV are so far down the Qanon conspiracy theory nonsense- they actually think this garbage is real.
You may be right, but then again, it's become a long list of things that people such as yourself who constantly display systemic orangism that have turned out to be, well I'll be kind and not say liars, just flat wrong. For example, when Trump said he was being spied on, you guys went nuclear with the rhetoric. Look how that turned out. It's a long list.

And the reality is that it literally only takes one dog, cat, goose, or duck and the story becomes true. Almost 30,000 into a town that was originally 60K, what are the odds? This is all a distraction from how we are being fed the big fat lie that KH is anything but a big fat commie pinko.

Why are we not putting our conspiracy hats on for this one? Nobody would actually attempt a second assassination. That's crazy... unless of course Trump slid in the polls because of a bad debate performance. Perfect time for his people to hire a hitman to act like he's going to take Trump out. Trump gets some sympathy, gets a jump in the polls and gets the win. Makes perfect sense.

Did he do poorly in the debate? Did he have a chance in the debate when the Harris campaign rigged it? Let me try:

Trump wins debate against Biden, forces him out of the race and then has an assassination attempt against him where the SS look like they’re in on it or exhibit a level of incompetence hardly seen before. The Dems replace their candidate, they cheat the debate by working with ABC to screw Trump over (thank you whistleblower!), realize it didn’t have the effect they were hoping so they AGAIN, take another shot at Trump.

Inconceivable?

• Haha
Reactions: joeydavid
Did he do poorly in the debate? Did he have a chance in the debate when the Harris campaign rigged it? Let me try:

Trump wins debate against Biden, forces him out of the race and then has an assassination attempt against him where the SS look like they’re in on it or exhibit a level of incompetence hardly seen before. The Dems replace their candidate, they cheat the debate by working with ABC to screw Trump over (thank you whistleblower!), realize it didn’t have the effect they were hoping so they AGAIN, take another shot at Trump.

Inconceivable?
Ok, well now, thanks to you, we know the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: joeydavid
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT