ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

He counseled trump on his impeachment.

Seriously, google should be your friend. You will find a lot of articles about this clown.
The trumpsters on here don't know how to filter or research. They just post their myths straight from facebook or links from facebook, as long as it fits their bias.

Reactions: joeydavid
Serious question, do you know of a congressional office, let alone a senator's office who doesn't track every communication with their constituents? I don't.
of course you don't know that a record is kept of every conversation with every constituent anywhere. But we both know how easy it is to claim that when it suits you.

That article you quoted says... "Some have said there are around 15,000-20,000" then they quote "12,000 to 15000) Sounds like a very Trumpy comment to cover that it's nonsense.

I didn't personally count them. Did you? You'll need to ask the Dayton Daily News about those figures, they reported them and I just posted them. Either way, the last time I figgered, I figgered that even just 12,000 is more than 5,000.

See if you can following this. ACS lists the July 2023 population of people born in Haiti living in Ohio (state) as 5,264.
yes I can following this. Can you following what I posted?

One woould assume the with 20,000 more people in a town of 60,000, the schools would be overwhelmed by the new students. Oddly, there's only 188 more students (3% increase) in their whole system.
more unsubstantiated claims. When will you people learn to substantiate your claims? Meanwhile, what was referred to was the Springfield AREA. Maybe that's where your figures lie. You know, the fib kind not the lay down kind.

Vital statistics show 599 births in 2023 to mothers born in Haiti verses 472 in 2024 (so far) . Birth trends aren’t linear, but even assuming linear increase, that’s a max of ~700 births (15% increase).
so we're assuming that all population increases come from mothers born in Haiti? K.

If you have any understanding of statistical analysis- you should be calling bullshit on the notion that 20,000 to 70,000 Haitians are now in Springfield.
you're right. I call bullshit on the notion that there are now 867,000,000 Haitians in Springfield Ohio.

But back to the point, you can cover for a old fool who actually believes people are eating the neighbors pets, which is fine but he's still an old fool.
if you'll break out some of that old reading comprehension that you've been hiding from us, you'll see that I'm not covering for anybody. In fact I clearly said that for all I know, it's all a fabrication. Get someone to read it to you. The point of my posting is that YOU and your ilk slander at will with little regard to facts and accuracy. THIS is what I was reacting against..."JD Vance: we're making stories up, fabricating lies" That was the heading of the article and there was nothing IN the article that would lead one to conclude that he said this. One could conclude that he might have been indicating this (as I said), but a reasonable person would also have to point out that he said exactly the opposite (again, as I said).

All you're doing with all this apologetic drivel of yours is trying to defend the indefensible. All I'm doing is pointing out the indefensibility of heading an article in misleading fashion..

• Love
Reactions: Archer2
@prlyles how about you post properly? Are you saying Russia was a hoax? Was Trump saying the FBI was spying on him a hoax? Are you saying The left saying Biden was "sharp as a tack" was a hoax?
Are you saying the rigged election was not a hoax, was people eating cats a hoax, was saying the debate was rigged a hoax?

There are a couple of ways of deciphering that. I'm going with "girls who quit their jobs because of the creepy guy who hangs around the strip club."
you went with the way that takes what I said out of its context of tipping. I'll try to act surprised. But I can't act like it's funny, that would be asking the impossible.

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2
. I'm going to be a colossal dick. Start warming yourself up for that
Matthew Broderick GIF

The polls are trending in favor of the good guys. A five-point advantage on Friday increased over the weekend to a six-point advantage today. Can I get an amen?

hqdefault.jpg
Which probably translates to a dead heat electoral college wise. This gonna be the closest election ever I think. It might be days after as they count mail ins and so on before we know who wins. God can you imagine the accusations and conspiracy theories that will abound as we wait to hear final results?

" "We are a wonderful city — a beautiful town. And for what it's worth, your pets are safe in Springfield, Ohio." ".

well sure, of course they are now...the few that are left, anyway..

The best part of all of this nonsense, the Haitians were originally invited to Springfield starting in 2018 at the request of business owners and Dewine... under the failed former guy's administration.

The best part of all of this nonsense, the Haitians were originally invited to Springfield starting in 2018 at the request of business owners and Dewine... under the failed former guy's administration.
and?

I wish we still had the former guy's kind of failure. Or were you referring to Biden?

Yeah the laptop was a real nothing burger. No way did ol' Hunter just plead guilty to tax evasion because Weiss was about to bust him and paw paw over the money they received from Romania for influence peddling while paw paw was VP.
What influence peddling? What did Romania gain in your hypothetical or theoretical evidence-less story?

What influence peddling? What did Romania gain in your hypothetical or theoretical evidence-less story?
yeah, what influence peddling. He hasn't published or spoken of any peddled influence, what the hell is @nctransplant even talking about. Nothing to be seen here. I mean nothing to see here.

Reactions: bluetoe
Oh sure. Who does t trust a meme from the middle of the road source FactCheck.org!

I know, I know, in your mind 2016-2020 was the bestest, greatest thing no one could of imagined, I heard people are saying no one even, they are eating the dogs, they never would be eating the dogs if I were president, OBAMA!, all the scholars, marxist, I heard the numbers are not the real numbers the numbers are the numbers, crooked Hillary the deep state are turning my supporters against me, j6 heros, buy my crypto. Lol

Every stat is cited by the same governmental entity who tracked Biden, Obama and W. So go ahead and point to the failure you like best.

For reference here's Biden's Numbers

July-2024.png

Exactly. Or they put the gender transition funding into a border bill, and then claim Republicans don't want to secure the border because they rejected the pork rider.
@Hark_The_Sound_2010 @pooponduke , the border bill was tied with funding for war $ - was it $95 billion with 60+ to Ukraine ?
It was rejected, according to you because of the border + $war ties.

But two months later they pass a bill for $95 billion in war $ anyway (61 to Ukraine), right?

What was the major difference? The biggest major diff was trump.

@Hark_The_Sound_2010 @pooponduke , the border bill was tied with funding for war $ - was it $95 billion with 60+ to Ukraine ?
It was rejected, according to you because of the border + $war ties.

But two months later they pass a bill for $95 billion in war $ anyway (61 to Ukraine), right?

What was the major difference? The biggest major diff was trump.
I doubt anyone here is surprised that you ask 'what's the diff?' Somebody must have asked that on Facebook I guess. Here's the same clue you were given previously but in thorough fashion. The original attempt was coined the border bill, although only a fraction (something like 1/4-1/3) was earmarked for the security of OUR border. Did Trump have a hand in upsetting that sneaky little applecart? Yes, thankfully he did, because he had the balls to do so.

BTW, in case it still hasn't dawned on you, the major diff was the integrity of it.

Reactions: nctransplant
It's amazing to me how the government has snowed liberals. While they say all politicians lie but blindly believe everything they're fed.
I wonder if any of them has thought about the fact that with all the lib yammering over gun control and right wing nut jobs, the two assassination attempts were carried out against Trump by dem nut jobs. Hmmmm.

I wonder if any of them has thought about the fact that with all the lib yammering over gun control and right wing nut jobs, the two assassination attempts were carried out against Trump by dem nut jobs. Hmmmm.

So a registered republican who lived in a house with 2 registered republican parents, with a Trump sign in their yard, was really a Democrat? Lol ok. Did you see that on Newsmax or 4chan?

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT