ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Well fortunately for Trump he didn't tie himself to Robinson at all.
But here's the thing about that. And, I say this fully admitting that both sides would be doing the same thing and jumping on this like dog on a bone.

If this is in fact Robinson and CNN's leapfrogging of connecting it to him are 100% spot on, how was Trump or anyone else suppose to know about it from up to 16 years ago when these revelations are just now emerging? Why not when he was running for Lt. Gov.? Why now when they not only crush Robinson, but can be used by to attack Trump?

The only answer is two possibilities. One is that this was known and put away to be used when most effective. But it had to be known by only a few because there is no way that this stuff was well known and Trump or anyone else would get behind him expecting it not to come out. The other possibility is that it literally was just discovered. If that's the case, then only the haters would hold it against orange. You can only judge someone with what is known. If that changes, opinions can also change.

There is the third possibility that it's all bs and is just an attempt at a "September Surprise" which is, of course, the current day version of the October Surprise created due to the advent of early voting, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
But here's the thing about that. And, I say this fully admitting that both sides would be doing the same thing and jumping on this like dog on a bone.

If this is in fact Robinson and CNN's leapfrogging of connecting it to him are 100% spot on, how was Trump or anyone else suppose to know about it from up to 16 years ago when these revelations are just now emerging? Why not when he was running for Lt. Gov.? Why now when they not only crush Robinson, but can be used by to attack Trump?

The only answer is two possibilities. One is that this was known and put away to be used when most effective. But it had to be known by only a few because there is no way that this stuff was well known and Trump or anyone else would get behind him expecting it not to come out. The other possibility is that it literally was just discovered. If that's the case, then only the haters would hold it against orange. You can only judge someone with what is known. If that changes, opinions can also change.

There is the third possibility that it's all bs and is just an attempt at a "September Surprise" which is, of course, the current day version of the October Surprise created due to the advent of early voting, etc.
You didn't need to know about the CNN stuff. What the man has said and did the last few years is enough. Trump was fine with knowing all that. Give Trump credit for knowing his supporters.

I also thought I'd share this info. I'm sure others can/will chime in on the validity of the study and the organization itself, but the results of this study are a HUGE issue related to much of what we've discussed here. This is a quote from the abstract that pretty much sums it up:

We find that some non-citizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and Congressional elections. Non-citizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0261379414000973

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
If Robinson was peeping on trannies, I’m sure the left would be applauding him. However, as we all know from the many “family friendly” drag shows, no peeping is needed with trannies. Those weirdos are more than happy to show you the goods - whether you like it or not!

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
It is you who is having trouble with comprehension, or are just too entrenched to admit the folly of your argument. The man's own words speak about an "infant" being born and only then deciding what to do with it. Viability has nothing to do with the fact that once the infant has been born, it is a baby and a human being. Doing something to end it's life at that point is not abortion because the pregnancy has already ended through the act of delivery. By definition, there is no longer any pregnancy and as such, there is no ability whatsoever to perform an abortion. Period. Accept that. End of lesson.

Now, if your point is that you don't need to do anything to end the baby's life because the child will die of natural causes as it is "nonviable", then you should just say that. Babies, sadly, die of natural causes all the time and that's an entirely different topic from the act of ending a pregnancy through abortion. But, just stop with the insanity of arguing that a baby that has been born can be killed, it's justified because it was nonviable, and we can all feel better because we'll artificially categorize it as "abortion". You're doing a disservice to everyone involved and undercutting your own cause. Taking your line of thinking and word salad along its logical line, you'll probably eventually try to tell me that what happened twice in the last two months is perfectly fine and a non-issue because someone was simply trying to perform an abortion on our former president.

"if your point is that you don't need to do anything to end the baby's life because the child will die of natural causes as it is "nonviable", then you should just say that."

That's the whole point of his quote. Lol. Can you now corrected all of the dopes who keep lying about his comments?

Here's what we know about Harris:

1. She grew up a middle class kid
2. She's a career prosecutor
3. She sucked Willie Brown's dick, who was married at the time, to get ahead(OG Hauk Tuah Girl)
4. Her values haven't changed.
5. She smoked dope but prosecuted others who smoked dope
6. She hid evidence that would have freed a man on death row
You seem to be saying that there's something wrong with growing up middle class.

You seem to be saying that having a career as a prosecutor is bad.

You seem to be saying that having stable values is bad.

It that what all MAGAs believe these days?

Kinda weird.

The only answer is two possibilities.

There is the third possibility
professor-how-i-met-your-mother.gif

You seem to be saying that there's something wrong with growing up middle class.

You seem to be saying that having a career as a prosecutor is bad.

You seem to be saying that having stable values is bad.

It that what all MAGAs believe these days?

Kinda weird.
are you saying that sucking Willie Brown's dick, who was married at the time, to get ahead is admirable? Is that what all libs believe these days?

As to the bolded, having stable values is not in and of itself a bad thing as long as 1) those values aren't Marxist in nature and 2) you don't suddenly adopt a decidedly different set of values in trying to get elected. Do all libs think otherwise these days?

What I saw was a list of things we know about Harris. I didn't see any commentary made on how those things should or might be considered until you did so. Is jumping to negative conclusions and putting words in MAGAS' mouths what all libs do these days?

Kinda, you just answered my questions. But the MAGAs are the ones with questionable character?

Last edited:
So a registered republican who lived in a house with 2 registered republican parents, with a Trump sign in their yard, was really a Democrat? Lol ok. Did you see that on Newsmax or 4chan?
Glad we had Sherlock Holmes here to crack this one. You're right - definitely a Trumper. After all, what better way to scream your allegiance for someone than to try to put a bullet in their head?

• Love
Reactions: bluetoe
Kinda, you just answered my questions. But the MAGAs are the ones with questionable character?
A lot of people question MAGA people's character. I mean who in their right mind would not question Trump about his character, Mark Robinson about his, Matt Gaetz etc. etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT