ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Wonder why Israel didn't inform the Biden/Harris administration of their plans last week? Especially since we are so much more respected under them than under Trump.

• Love
Reactions: bluetoe
I'm pretty live and let live in my approach. I can tolerate many things with which I do not agree. As an adult, I really could care less what you do to and with yourself, so long as it doesn't neglect your other adult responsibilities or it's with other consenting adults. My opinion about you or your behavior is irrelevant to your ability to engage such things. Kids are a different issue. If they are not capable of deciding or have brains that aren't formed enough to make choices about everything else like drinking, smoking, entering contracts, owning a gun, joining the military, and so on, how is this acceptable? I just don't understand how anyone thinks this is ok and I ask for it to be explained. Watch the dramatic change from the first clip to the end.

• Sad
Reactions: bluetoe
I'm pretty live and let live in my approach. I can tolerate many things with which I do not agree. As an adult, I really could care less what you do to and with yourself, so long as it doesn't neglect your other adult responsibilities or it's with other consenting adults. My opinion about you or your behavior is irrelevant to your ability to engage such things. Kids are a different issue. If they are not capable of deciding or have brains that aren't formed enough to make choices about everything else like drinking, smoking, entering contracts, owning a gun, joining the military, and so on, how is this acceptable? I just don't understand how anyone thinks this is ok and I ask for it to be explained. Watch the dramatic change from the first clip to the end.

Morgan seems very happy. Good for him.

Reactions: prlyles
There are only two teleprompters, period. They are easy to spot if you know what you're looking for. The image is actually horizontal and reflected off a piece of glass at a 45° angle in front of the lens.
Moman-MT1_MT2_-1000x500_16fbdaa1-48d1-4f73-881d-288117472b4a.webp

You seem as knowledgeable about teleprompters as you are with laugh tracks. What makes me so sure I know what I'm talking about? Back in the day when I was a mere greenhorn on set, filling in wherever I was needed, I spent more than a few jobs scrolling through copy as a teleprompter operator which also included mounting the instrument to cameras. In other words, been there, done that.
i had to question you about the teleprompters because I figured you were probably as ignorant about them as you are about laugh tracks. But good call about my lack of knowledge of teleprompters with the only hint being me saying I was lacking in knowledge about teleprompters. Hard to get anything past you, I guess.

At any rate, given the questionable info you've provided, we conclude that Harris may indeed have been using a teleprompter. Thanks.

meanwhile, the 'progressives' are applauding this sort of 'progress' that our society and mankind in general is making, all due to their enlightened thinking.

Go watch the interview and tell us how often Harris was looking 90° to her right while talking. It's both funny and sad that people are this gullible.
it's sad and pathetic that one would go to these lengths to excuse such phoniness and incompetence in a cackleheaded politician who might end up being president.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT