ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Obvious he's was the smelly fat kid that couldn't get a girl in school so now all women have to pay for his lack of therapy.

04a90e960657db4527b3f87af2fbf5fd.gif

I can't wait, just four days until Kamala Harris and Donald Trump appear back-to-back on a one-hour special episode of 60 Minutes. Should be exciting!

Never mind. 🐓🐓🐓

So the gubment is going to send the hurricane victims $750 but gives millions of illegals free healthcare, free housing and ebt cards. Makes perfect sense. I sure hope we send a few more billion to Ukraine soon as well.

Do you not know that 95% of the "Ukraine aid" is spent in the U.S. with American companies?

Do you not know that 95% of the "Ukraine aid" is spent in the U.S. with American companies?
You mean, the Biden administration doesn't ship them palettes of US cash so the Ukrainians can use that to buy guns and arms from... the European weapon outlet stores that are on every block in every European countries that welcome US Federal Reserve Notes in their cash registers. I wonder how much Vodka you can buy with US Dollars in Kiev?

I doubt that numbnuts has the skillset to balance a checkbook much less understand how the supply chain of military arms to a country on the other side of the world works.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT