ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

LMFAO...oh no, how will the government handle addressing 2 things at the same time? Unlike trump, most presidents can walk and chew gum.

Let me get this straight, you have an issue with government debt but like the guy who in just 4 years increased the debt more than any other president in it's history?
let me get this straight...you think Covid didn't happen and that the dems didn't cause our workforce to go home and need supporting? You think Trump didn't warn against such consequences of shutting down the economy? Do you think I'm at all surprised by your lame whatabout response?

You think it escapes me that if our government can handle two things at the same time that they should have been and should be controlling the flood of illegals instead of throwing money to the winds for non-essential reasons? And don't bother idiotically bringing up the failed border bill, that bill has been thoroughly dissected to be exactly the kind of bullshit you are trying to deflect from. And don't bother calling this whataboutism, I'm responding to your suggestion that the government currently in place can capably handle multiple situations. What a joke.

@bluetoe
@nctransplant
@gunslingerdick

Which of these do you disagree with? If you don't disagree with any of them, do you realize that's its a cult that you joined?

"Except for Trump. He tells the truth. That is pathetic. And this will ruin us all."

this post of yours IS pathetic. Do better. And what will ruin us all is the lemming-like behavior of the dem electorate to happily swallow and follow any stupid notion or movement by those liberal fools leading us over the cliff. If Trumpers slavishly follow Trump, libtards would follow Charles Manson or anybody at all who happened to be at the helm. Truth.

ETA...BTW, you left a few admirable @'ed names off your list of people with their heads screwed on straight and I'm offended by your negligence in that regard.

Last edited:
"Except for Trump. He tells the truth. That is pathetic. And this will ruin us all."

this post of yours IS pathetic. Do better. And what will ruin us all is the lemming-like behavior of the dem electorate to happily swallow and follow any stupid notion or movement by those liberal fools leading us over the cliff. If Trumpers slavishly follow Trump, libtards would follow Charles Manson or anybody at all who happened to be at the helm. Truth.

ETA...BTW, you left a few admirable @'ed names off your list of people with their heads screwed on straight and I'm offended by your negligence in that regard.

Oh, you are afraid to answer a simple question. You must be a fool blown cultists.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT