ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

LMFAO...oh no, how will the government handle addressing 2 things at the same time? Unlike trump, most presidents can walk and chew gum.

Let me get this straight, you have an issue with government debt but like the guy who in just 4 years increased the debt more than any other president in it's history?
let me get this straight...you think Covid didn't happen and that the dems didn't cause our workforce to go home and need supporting? You think Trump didn't warn against such consequences of shutting down the economy? Do you think I'm at all surprised by your lame whatabout response?

You think it escapes me that if our government can handle two things at the same time that they should have been and should be controlling the flood of illegals instead of throwing money to the winds for non-essential reasons? And don't bother idiotically bringing up the failed border bill, that bill has been thoroughly dissected to be exactly the kind of bullshit you are trying to deflect from. And don't bother calling this whataboutism, I'm responding to your suggestion that the government currently in place can capably handle multiple situations. What a joke.

Reactions: Archer2
@bluetoe
@nctransplant
@gunslingerdick

Which of these do you disagree with? If you don't disagree with any of them, do you realize that's its a cult that you joined?

"Except for Trump. He tells the truth. That is pathetic. And this will ruin us all."

this post of yours IS pathetic. Do better. And what will ruin us all is the lemming-like behavior of the dem electorate to happily swallow and follow any stupid notion or movement by those liberal fools leading us over the cliff. If Trumpers slavishly follow Trump, libtards would follow Charles Manson or anybody at all who happened to be at the helm. Truth.

ETA...BTW, you left a few admirable @'ed names off your list of people with their heads screwed on straight and I'm offended by your negligence in that regard.

Last edited:
"Except for Trump. He tells the truth. That is pathetic. And this will ruin us all."

this post of yours IS pathetic. Do better. And what will ruin us all is the lemming-like behavior of the dem electorate to happily swallow and follow any stupid notion or movement by those liberal fools leading us over the cliff. If Trumpers slavishly follow Trump, libtards would follow Charles Manson or anybody at all who happened to be at the helm. Truth.

ETA...BTW, you left a few admirable @'ed names off your list of people with their heads screwed on straight and I'm offended by your negligence in that regard.

Oh, you are afraid to answer a simple question. You must be a fool blown cultists.

Unfortunately neither you nor the idiot you cited can even understand basic concepts.
Cry Baby Crying GIF by The Lumineers
Awwwww the little pusssy can’t take a joke. You gonna go
kick your teacup chihuahua? Scream at the kids playing next door?

Last edited:
Unfortunately neither you nor the idiot you cited can even understand basic concepts.
No, that's where your expertise comes in. Understanding basic, unsubstantiated concepts (or at least pretending to) and serving as a loyal Donald Trump crotch remora.

I think most of the GOP wants Trump to lose so they can start rebuilding the party. I don’t have any idea what will become of the MAGA like the ones on here

I think most of the GOP wants Trump to lose so they can start rebuilding the party. I don’t have any idea what will become of the MAGA like the ones on here
lol dang, you've got it so bad.

The better question is what's going to happen to the TDS victims when they find that those they call MAGA won't implode or move to Belize or do any other bizarre thing that TDS'ers imagine. An even better question than that is what will happen to those TDS victims when they can't get their fix of Trump to dwell on every day. I have the answer to that....they'll continue to dwell on him anyway just as they have ever since he ran for president the first time and even after he was no longer president.

TDS victims mocking MAGA is some of the best irony ever.

Depends on your definition of redneck and depends on the exact phd. I know a Phd who could probably complete the eagle scout badge requirements in a few days while blind folded with an arm behind his back.
that's called the exception that proves the rule

Reactions: Archer2
I love this video. If you don't know who Ana Kasparian is, she's one of the 'Young Turks', the ultra lib/left media crew. To give you an idea of her POV, she went absolutely berserk when Trump was elected, calling the American people morons. THAT video is worth watching as well.

But here she takes on MSNBC and others for being FOS, irretrievably biased, and just plain dishonest. If Ana says that, you have to take her seriously. And as an extra added attraction, she's pretty easy on the eyes. The whole video is interesting, but to see her rant go to the 12 minute mark for a glimpse and then she gets into it some minutes later.

If Ana says that, you have to take her seriously.
Ha!

I've never taken Ana Kasparian serious to begin with, even back in the day when she was badmouthing MAGA and Trump. More recently she seems to be going through a midlife crises as she's turning 180. I don't take The Young Turks serious for that matter, and I hardly ever watch their broadcasts.

I don't know where you found this boob and this video but anyone who needs 41+ minutes to get their message across is much too longwinded for me.

Ha!

I've never taken Ana Kasparian serious to begin with, even back in the day when she was badmouthing MAGA and Trump. More recently she seems to be going through a midlife crises as she's turning 180. I don't take The Young Turks serious for that matter, and I hardly ever watch their broadcasts.

I don't know where you found this boob and this video but anyone who needs 41+ minutes to get their message across is much too longwinded for me.
I'm not sure how I stumbled across this video.

I only rarely catch them (YT) and her, and I think saying that she's 'turning 180' might be overstating things...but then you seem to be more current with the goings-on with the YT than I am. I would have said she no doubt has ruffled some feathers with recent stances.

And it isn't a matter of taking them or her seriously in general, but when someone of that ilk comes down on an MSNBC for unethical journalism based on purposeful misreporting of matters of Trump, you know there must be fire behind the smoke screen. Not that I didn't already know that myself but there are a lot of other people who might benefit from watching the vid and catching a clue from it.

I like seeing opposing viewpoints voiced in an open manner as the YT do. Always makes me smile at the loony way of seeing things that others have, especially when they are voiced with strong conviction. And Ana being fed up with a few things and moderating her convictions is pretty refreshing to me. Maybe not to you, I suspect.. Oh that's right, you don't take her seriously anyway.

Reactions: nctransplant
Couldn't care one wit about whoever Ana Kasparian is or her opinions.

What was interesting was the guy's point about msdnc. When the record demonstrates KH's policies are so far left that the media has to revise and cover for her because they are afraid she will loose to DJT, it speaks volumes. They should have appointed someone else as their candidate if they really felt she could lose to the insurrectionist, existential threat to democracy.

If orangemanbad is in fact all those things that have repeatedly been claimed for the last eight years, this should have been easy.

Does anyone here even care that it is the one year anniversary of Oct. 7th? And/or think that it was actually a bad thing?

Or, are you too busy making protest signs for your next get together?

Does anyone here even care that it is the one year anniversary of Oct. 7th? And/or think that it was actually a bad thing?

Or, are you too busy making protest signs for your next get together?
Israel should keep up what they've done recently and not tell the Biden administration anything. They need to complete the job.

Reactions: bluetoe
Mark Cuban has been extremely generous to the hurricane victims, Musk could learn a thing or two...
I have no idea what the numbers add up to, but does all the Starlink equipment and services not count? Or is he ultimately getting paid for that by the feds? I really don't know.

Besides, I could argue that the freedom of speech he supports and currently takes the hit for on X is more than donation enough to all of us. I'm figuring he's playing the long game though and will eventually be the winner when enough people realize the filtered approach of all the others.

Israel should keep up what they've done recently and not tell the Biden administration anything. They need to complete the job.
The problem is that, while they operate on a "land" island, they are not supplied that way. They need us and we need them. I would suggest that they have been doing what they have done recently despite the Harris/Biden administration.

I have no idea what the numbers add up to, but does all the Starlink equipment and services not count? Or is he ultimately getting paid for that by the feds? I really don't know.

Besides, I could argue that the freedom of speech he supports and currently takes the hit for on X is more than donation enough to all of us. I'm figuring he's playing the long game though and will eventually be the winner when enough people realize the filtered approach of all the others.
I was being sarcastic. Musk isn't getting paid anything. Cuban is a blow-hard. A comparison of what the two have done for the overall good of the US would be an interesting comparison.

Reactions: bluetoe
The problem is that, while they operate on a "land" island, they are not supplied that way. They need us and we need them. I would suggest that they have been doing what they have done recently despite the Harris/Biden administration.
I suspect that they play an intelligence role for us that must be invaluable, in addition to all the usual connections. or ties or whatever you want to call it. Them Jews is smart fvckers; and we know they have the most well-honed self-preservation instincts on the planet. And being the island you speak of, they have to put those smarts to good use to self-preserve. I know it couldn't have escaped the attention of many that, for example, knowing where to strike to take out the Hamas and Hezbollah leadership, even in Iran, wasn't just a lucky guess. And I hope someday to learn about the exploding pager caper and how it was put together and carried out

I think we have to benefit from it as well, but I think they will say F you in a heartbeat if we try to get in their way, even as we are unloading the munitions for them to say F you with. They seem to have an arrogance about them that I think must be based on our balls looking like punching bags to them. I'm still pissed that they killed some of our sailors that time even though they (and we) say it was a foul-up and not intentional. I mostly disbelieve that, and that incident being glossed over is one of the many indications of our need to maintain strong ties with them.

Say I represent America and I'm faced with a real puzzler. Elon Musk or Mark Cuban, which one do I keep? That could take as much as half a micro-second to figure out.

Reactions: nctransplant
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT