ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Hard to believe that the KH lovers and TDS'ers aren't here this morning touting the awesome performance on 60 Minutes. Wonder if it didn't exactly add up to a homerun? Hmmmm

The tweet quoted is silly. How is that an example of an interview going bad?

It's not like she was lifelong 'very' pro choice rapist democrat who never entered church running as Republican because she realized that there's a lot, I mean A LOT of low- information, low intelligence, marks who are gullible enough to believe the most idiotic nonsense, Republicans.

GFY, just like a sheep believing all he's told on TV. It's easy to call me a liar behind a computer screen. I'm telling you you have a chance to do it to my face in December. You won't have the balls.
Sleep Yawn GIF

The tweet quoted is silly. How is that an example of an interview going bad?

It's not like she was lifelong 'very' pro choice rapist democrat who never entered church running as Republican because she realized that there's a lot, I mean A LOT of low- information, low intelligence, marks who are gullible enough to believe the most idiotic nonsense, Republicans.

You can tell @joeydavid is getting nervous. His tone here has changed. He’s poasting far more now. The joy is gone.

Joey will be screaming at the sky in less than a month.

Let's try this again. Which of these are not true?

Kudos to Trump for finding such a large group of people who are gullible and whose political representatives are so spineless. The downfall of the GOP is pretty remarkable if you step back and look what they've become since 2016. Some people consider maga an extension of the tea party but that is ignoring how broken and dysfunctional the "right" has become.

Reactions: Heels Noir
Our (USA's federal) biggest entitlement programs are SS and Medicare/Medicaid, followed by unemployment insurance and welfare programs.

So what do you think he is referring to when he says entitlement state?
Medicaid, EBT, WIC, are entitlement programs are programs specifically for people that did absolutely nothing to get except be totally irresponsible in choices. SS is an entitlement program that repays people for their investment. Im sure thats difficult for you to understand.

• Love
Reactions: bluetoe
Let's preserve DeMoCrAcY!!!

If this jabroni wants national popular vote for the office of president, I'm sure he's also good with a national popular vote to determine some of the more important issues facing the country (foreign aid $ spent, deportation of illegal migrants, etc.). That'd be something I could get on board with.

"The work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by or a result of many things including our advocacy for what needs to happen in the region." 🤣 🤣🤣

By the way, does anyone here think that a supposedly independent news source like CBS/60 minutes editing out this garbage word salad answer and replacing it with something less damning in the final version is a good policy? Would they have afforded Trump that same courtesy? Is that not pretty 1984-esque?

no surprise you see the world as a cartoon. It's my belief that liberals are children who have grown up physically but remain children mentally.
What are you bitching about now, blue? That cartoon features you in the role of the jackass.

America First or some other bullshit you fall for on a daily basis.
is your point that dem policies have made even such items too expensive to be made here? If so, good point. If your point is that someone is a hypocrite for having to operate under those dem policies that have made such items too expensive to be made here, YOU are the hypocrite. And an idiot to boot.

Medicaid, EBT, WIC, are entitlement programs are programs specifically for people that did absolutely nothing to get except be totally irresponsible in choices. SS is an entitlement program that repays people for their investment. Im sure thats difficult for you to understand.
" Im sure thats difficult for you to understand. "

or easy for him to ignore, take your pick.

Reactions: nctransplant
Kudos to Trump for finding such a large group of people who are gullible and whose political representatives are so spineless. The downfall of the GOP is pretty remarkable if you step back and look what they've become since 2016. Some people consider maga an extension of the tea party but that is ignoring how broken and dysfunctional the "right" has become.
of course a dem herd animal like you would consider independence and independent thinking to be 'broken and dysfunctional'.

Reactions: nctransplant
Walls and rhetoric aren't going to stop immigrants from wanting to come to America.
the 'wanting to' isn't the problem, the 'able to' is. Instead of trying to make us less attractive to immigrants by making us more like the countries that immigrants want to escape from, we should be striving to make this country even MORE attractive to them. Their 'want to' should be our goal, not their 'able to'.

But they might lead to needy Americans and the middle-class having jobs if you let Trump, Vivek, Elon, and Heritage rule this country.
FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT