ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Hard to believe that the KH lovers and TDS'ers aren't here this morning touting the awesome performance on 60 Minutes. Wonder if it didn't exactly add up to a homerun? Hmmmm

The tweet quoted is silly. How is that an example of an interview going bad?

It's not like she was lifelong 'very' pro choice rapist democrat who never entered church running as Republican because she realized that there's a lot, I mean A LOT of low- information, low intelligence, marks who are gullible enough to believe the most idiotic nonsense, Republicans.

GFY, just like a sheep believing all he's told on TV. It's easy to call me a liar behind a computer screen. I'm telling you you have a chance to do it to my face in December. You won't have the balls.
Sleep Yawn GIF

The tweet quoted is silly. How is that an example of an interview going bad?

It's not like she was lifelong 'very' pro choice rapist democrat who never entered church running as Republican because she realized that there's a lot, I mean A LOT of low- information, low intelligence, marks who are gullible enough to believe the most idiotic nonsense, Republicans.

You can tell @joeydavid is getting nervous. His tone here has changed. He’s poasting far more now. The joy is gone.

Joey will be screaming at the sky in less than a month.

Let's try this again. Which of these are not true?

Kudos to Trump for finding such a large group of people who are gullible and whose political representatives are so spineless. The downfall of the GOP is pretty remarkable if you step back and look what they've become since 2016. Some people consider maga an extension of the tea party but that is ignoring how broken and dysfunctional the "right" has become.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT