ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

@joeydavid is definitely trolling at this point. There’s no way he’s accusing Trump of only doing friendly interviews and using phrases like “word salad” to describe Trump. lol.

I see you Joey. You had us all fooled for a while thinking you were really a Kamala homo.

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
She couldn't answer this question, maybe you ra-tards can. Why do 79% of Americans think we are on the wrong track?

What do you think that means? If you say, because of the Biden administration, that's just your own personal bias and not understanding the question

Let me get started in this exercise. 84% of American's disapprove of this Congress. 95% disapprove of Project 2025. Harris has a higher approval rating than both Trump and Biden. Obviously, there's a lot of people like yourself who don't understand how things work in the world and are easily manipulated (see above).

• Haha
What do you think that means? If you say, because of the Biden administration, that's just your own personal bias and not understanding the question

Let me get started in this exercise. 84% of American's disapprove of this Congress. 95% disapprove of Project 2025. Harris has a higher approval rating than both Trump and Biden. Obviously, there's a lot of people like yourself who don't understand how things work in the world and are easily manipulated (see above).
Oh I thought the country was headed in the wrong direction because Trump was running. That's what your queen said anyway.

But you, a wet-behind-the-ears, Gen Z, TDS infected, fag knows how the real world works? Is that what you’re suggesting?

LMAO

• Haha
Oh I thought the country was headed in the wrong direction because Trump was running. That's what your queen said anyway.

If the best option of one of the political parties is a lifelong criminal rapist who at this point is completely dementia riddled.. Yeah, most would agree that this isn't the right direction. Unless of course you are in an alternative reality cult, like yourself.

That's pretty uncalled for. I think you owe NCTrans an apology for that comment. He can't help who he is.

giphy.gif

• Haha
If the best option of one of the political parties is a lifelong criminal rapist who at this point is completely dementia riddled.. Yeah, most would agree that this isn't the right direction. Unless of course you are in an alternative reality cult, like yourself.

Your anger is palpable. You know what’s coming.

• Love
Do you think the US should offer taxpayer funded gender transition surgeries for prisoners and migrants? A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.
Libs have to stop being afraid to answer questions like this.

I'm not in favor of making special provisions to pay for those sorts of treatments. BUT, I do approve of providing top notch medical care for all in our jurisdiction who need it. So if those treatments are covered by existing provisions, I have no problem with them.

Since I answered your question, maybe you'll answer one for me on this same topic.

Is this issue really important enough to be a big focus in a presidential election? Immigration, sure. Climate change, sure. Inflation, sure. Ukraine, sure. The expanding war in the Middle East, sure. But transgender surgeries for a tiny number of people? Seriously?

I just don't care. Why do you?

She couldn't answer this question, maybe you ra-tards can. Why do 79% of Americans think we are on the wrong track?
Different reasons and different issues.

I think we're on the wrong track on a number of issues. I suspect you do too. But do we agree on those issues? And, maybe even more important, can we agree on how to address them?

Just to take one example that I care a lot about, Trump and the Rs want to drill more and roll back emission controls. Trump and Biden both want to make it hard for ordinary people to buy inexpensive Chinese electric vehicles. Those are terrible values, imo. To the extent possible, fossil energy deposits should stay in the ground and we should be aggressively switching to greener sources, greener businesses, greener homes, greener vehicles, etc.

Different reasons and different issues.

I think we're on the wrong track on a number of issues. I suspect you do too. But do we agree on those issues? And, maybe even more important, can we agree on how to address them?

Just to take one example that I care a lot about, Trump and the Rs want to drill more and roll back emission controls. Trump and Biden both want to make it hard for ordinary people to buy inexpensive Chinese electric vehicles. Those are terrible values, imo. To the extent possible, fossil energy deposits should stay in the ground and we should be aggressively switching to greener sources, greener businesses, greener homes, greener vehicles, etc.
Let the free market determine when that happens. We don't have the infrastructure to go all in right now. How would green vehicles and homes gotten along during the last two storms? It wasn't electric vehicles and equipment clearing roads and debris.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT