ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

You'd think with the left's/media meltdown over Trump's McD photo op, they would have had a meltdown over this, oh wait. . .

So which is it, pooptard, does McDonald’s have "no record of Kamala Harris ever working for the company" or are they proud to hear she has "fond memories of working under the Arches"?

Another pointless tweet -- Over 1 million served.

Shocking, Trump now faces yet another lawsuit for his behavior.

oh-no.gif

It's being reported the Harris Campaign is pretty upset about the Trump McDonald's bit. They say at some time this week she will do either Five Guys or In n Out...

I feel like these types of things being plastered across the nation could help tamp down fvckery. But also people screwing with elections need more severe penalties.

My top 1000 factors in deciding who to vote for

1: character
2. Economy
3. Constitution

481. Party affiliation

749. My neighbors cats opinion

822. Ouija board recommendation

Did not make the list:
Your post
Religion

More Americans have a favorable view of Harris than Trump
Percent of registered voters

. . . . . . . . . Favorable . . Unfavorable
Harris . . . . 51 . . . . . . . . . . . 46

Walz . . . . . .41 . . . . . . . . . . . 37
Trump . . . .40 . . . . . . . . . . .58

Vance . . . . 33 . . . . . . . . . . .48

So which is it, pooptard, does McDonald’s have "no record of Kamala Harris ever working for the company" or are they proud to hear she has "fond memories of working under the Arches"?

Another pointless tweet -- Over 1 million served.
Another demonstration of Noir's difficulty and sad, sad ability with reading comprehension. Or, have we actually been giving you too much credit and it's just a comprehension problem?

One is a candidate making a claim that literally can't be confirmed by anyone else (the company, the franchise owner, co-workers, etc.) and the media leaving the claim alone because it would hurt their anointed queen. The other is a very general statement by that company that assumes the truth of that candidate's claim and comments accordingly. "So,. which is it"? Both, you dumb ass.

I'm really sorry that you have such challenges. I'm also sorry that you get so easily offended by X now that it isn't regulated for you to only offer what your programmers deem you should think.

Stuff like this probably upsets you - after someone tells you it's not true, only parody.

Doesn't really matter in terms of Pres unless it is specific to the 7 swing states.

you mad GIF

I guess people are looking for something unfavorable then. Trump’s betting odds are about 59%; the highest they’ve been since Kamala entered the race. See you in a couple weeks, Pumpkin.

• Love
Reactions: nctransplant
My top 1000 factors in deciding who to vote for
This is interesting.
1: character
Does this mean that the last time you voted for President was in 1980? I mean, that's the last time a candidate had an arguably above average character (and he was not a good president regardless of the person he has proven to be). One could very reasonably argue that anyone who gets one of the two party nominations has a character issue or they would not be in that position. It certainly applies to this election. More importantly, why do you see this as the number one issue for this office? We aren't talking about someone to serve on the church board of directors here.
2. Economy
3. Constitution

481. Party affiliation
Based on your running commentary about the issues, you may have included too many numbers here. Eliminating the first two or the last two would be far more accurate.
749. My neighbors cats opinion
Please clarify. Is that your neighbors' actual cat, or, is it someone in your neighbor's household who identifies as a cat?
822. Ouija board recommendation

Did not make the list:
Your post
Religion
That's as it should be. So you would be against all the anti-Semitism that has sprung up lately? More importantly, would you agree that it shouldn't be a factor and on anyone's list because it was already handled by number 3?

There he is: POLL BOY to the rescue. You used to do this about every two hours or so. Now, it's dropped to a frequency of about every two weeks. Did something change? Hmmmm.

How about this poll? In her 21 minute "interview" with CBS (that's the portion that was edited and released by them, they refuse the rest), KH mentioned He Who Must Not be Re-Elected 42 times. That's once every 30 seconds by the new math. It's amazing that she had the time to get in all those references with all the policy detail she was providing. But don't worry, her values have never changed.

• Love
One is a candidate making a claim that literally can't be confirmed by anyone else (the company, the franchise owner, co-workers, etc.) and the media leaving the claim alone because it would hurt their anointed queen. The other is a very general statement by that company that assumes the truth of that candidate's claim and comments accordingly. "So,. which is it"? Both, you dumb ass.
Aside from what Harris has on her résumé or McDonald's statement about it, the crux of my post more than anything else was about @amuse, the pointless idiot who tweeted the contradiction in the first place. Now you're posting this crap above which shows YOUR ineptitude in reading comprehension.

I guess people are looking for something unfavorable then. Trump’s betting odds are about 59%; the highest they’ve been since Kamala entered the race. See you in a couple weeks, Pumpkin.

Do you realize it's illegal for U.S. citizens to place bets on polymarket?

Do you realize that it took a foreign entity dropping $30 million to move the odds?

Do you realize normal people are laughing at you for not understanding the topics you post?

This is interesting.

Does this mean that the last time you voted for President was in 1980? I mean, that's the last time a candidate had an arguably above average character (and he was not a good president regardless of the person he has proven to be). One could very reasonably argue that anyone who gets one of the two party nominations has a character issue or they would not be in that position. It certainly applies to this election. More importantly, why do you see this as the number one issue for this office? We aren't talking about someone to serve on the church board of directors here.
Well we’re talking about making someone the most powerful person on the planet so to me it’s critical. I’m not looking for a saint. Just someone with some integrity or at least more than the other guy or gal
Based on your running commentary about the issues, you may have included too many numbers here. Eliminating the first two or the last two would be far more accurate.

Please clarify. Is that your neighbors' actual cat, or, is it someone in your neighbor's household who identifies as a cat?
I put out two bowls of anti freeze. One blue one red. Then see which she drinks
That's as it should be. So you would be against all the anti-Semitism that has sprung up lately? More importantly, would you agree that it shouldn't be a factor and on anyone's list because it was already handled by number 3?
Yes I would agree

With an overall lead of 11 points, I suspect the shared opinion applies to the swing states to some degree.

Polling in PA has 11% of republicans voting for Harris. Biden received 6% of the republican vote in 2020.

In the most recent statewide race,Shapiro won the state by 15 points. If Harris is anywhere close to 11%, Trump can't win PA. Unfortunately the middle of that state is basically Alabama with a lot of racist hillbillies which will keep it closer than one would think.

Reactions: Heels Noir
Polling in PA has 11% of republicans voting for Harris. Biden received 6% of the republican vote in 2020.

In the most recent statewide race,Shapiro won the state by 15 points. If Harris is anywhere close to 11%, Trump can't win PA. Unfortunately the middle of that state is basically Alabama with a lot of racist hillbillies which will keep it closer than one would think.
There it is!

I feel like these types of things being plastered across the nation could help tamp down fvckery. But also people screwing with elections need more severe penalties.

Misdemeanor?

Should be a felony.

Crimes related to keeping people from voting or miscounting their votes are serious attacks on democracy. In my book the penalty should include being barred from participating in any election activity - including voting and fund-raising - until after the next presidential election.

Election crimes are the only crimes that should cost you your vote, imo. It's a clear "punishment fits the crime" situation.

Thanks for the link. I found this chart particularly interesting.

Who does better on the topics that interest you most?

Chart2-1201x1536.png

Reactions: Heels Noir
Do you realize it's illegal for U.S. citizens to place bets on polymarket?

Do you realize that it took a foreign entity dropping $30 million to move the odds?

Do you realize normal people are laughing at you for not understanding the topics you post?

Sure thing, Sport. See you in a couple weeks.

He was running for "Kingmaker" and fudged it up, like everything else he touches.
I don't remember seeing 'Kingmaker' on any ballot. Guess I need to pay better attention.

Does this 'kingmaker' office cover everything I care about, my country and my well-being within it? If so, I'm hoping he can be that again.

In 2016, the pollsters definitely underrepresented the gullible redneck, mentally retarded, trailer-trash part of the electorate. That has since been corrected with the non-partisan pollsters.
this 'non-partisan pollster' idea...is that a real thing? You seem to be indicating that some pollsters are NOT non-partisan. Hmmm, that would explain a lot. You take from that what you will, and I'll take from it what it really is.

I hope that when the dust settles you'll be left stammering 'but but but the polls...'

Aside from what Harris has on her résumé or McDonald's statement about it, the crux of my post more than anything else was about @amuse, the pointless idiot who tweeted the contradiction in the first place. Now you're posting this crap above which shows YOUR ineptitude in reading comprehension.
And you double down. There is NO contradiction.

Kamala has claimed it. No one can confirm it. End of story. McD's corporate speak doesn't do anything to substantiate what is proving to be a falsehood, but assumes her claim to be true (like you). However, that doesn't make it so. It only means that you believe it. But you believe a lot of things.

Btw, in all her previous campaigns, etc., it was never, ever, mentioned. Weird isn't it? Maybe she'll just come out and say that she's a bonehead who misspoke. Apparently, that makes it ok. I could care less if she did or didn't work there, it's the use of it to prop up the false claim of her being a regular, middle of the road American who was raised with apple pie and a Chevrolet narrative that is the issue - and what 90% of the media does with it. Switch the letters just a moment and imagine the attack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT