ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

iLlegaLS CAnt vOTe.

You’re doing this wrong. It’s the second time recently where you've used it incorrectly. I was gonna let the first one slide but if you insist on being an idiot, I feel obligated to correct you.

The correct usage is to write something that the opposition is known for saying. So instead of saying “illegals can’t vote” in that style, it would have been more appropriate for you to have written “IlLeGaLs ArE vOtInG!”. See, by writing it in that style, you’re mocking the opposition. So saying your side’s argument in its usage makes no sense. Also, you’ll see I used an exclamation mark. That denotes heightened emotion, which is a trademark of the left. You know how you guys get all mad and shit and have veins popping out? That’s to convey that sentiment. But that doesn’t really work when you’re attacking the more logical side of any argument. So forget that. Never mind to the whole exclamation mark thing. But the rest is applicable.

I hope this helps because you people are so bad at the roasting, memes, and such (along with the policy and governing). I’m just trying to help you not look like a moron. And it’s quite a task so you’ll have to put in a little effort if we’re gonna get you there.

You’re doing this wrong. It’s the second time recently where you've used it incorrectly. I was gonna let the first one slide but if you insist on being an idiot, I feel obligated to correct you.

The correct usage is to write something that the opposition is known for saying. So instead of saying “illegals can’t vote” in that style, it would have been more appropriate for you to have written “IlLeGaLs ArE vOtInG!”. See, by writing it in that style, you’re mocking the opposition. So saying your side’s argument in its usage makes no sense. Also, you’ll see I used an exclamation mark. That denotes heightened emotion, which is a trademark of the left. You know how you guys get all mad and shit and have veins popping out? That’s to convey that sentiment. But that doesn’t really work when you’re attacking the more logical side of any argument. So forget that. Never mind to the whole exclamation mark thing. But the rest is applicable.

I hope this helps because you people are so bad at the roasting, memes, and such (along with the policy and governing). I’m just trying to help you not look like a moron. And it’s quite a task so you’ll have to put in a little effort if we’re gonna get you there.
Kamala Harris Goodbye GIF by The Democrats

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
wait, it's tough for you to acknowledge that Bolton is right and smarter than most republicans in power? Well then you can relax, because he isn't. As I was indicating, his trying to put the blame for Biden's withdrawal catastrophe on Trump removed any credibility he might have had. For those who need help recognizing the obvious, he is not out to do trump any favors.
See, you just proved my point. Bolton (of all people) is one of the few Rs who sees right through Trump.

You don't like it because it reaffirms how awful Trump is.

I don't like it because it makes Bolton look almost reasonable. Which isn't usually anything I want to admit about the arch neocon.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm just pointing out that Trump is nowhere close to free of responsibility. John Bolton, Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster, the National Security Council, among others agree. In fact, the NSC lays most of the blame on Trump.

A U.S. review led by the National Security Council of the chaotic 2021 withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan largely lays the blame on former President Donald Trump, saying President Joe Biden was “severely constrained” by the decisions of his predecessor.

But go ahead and argue otherwise, you stupid f*ck. Maybe someone should take you out and shoot you in the back of the head, you f*cking moron.
oh hell, really? Why didn't you say so to begin with? That's what the national security council says? And that report sums it up as being Trump's fault? Well, let's lend as much credibility to this as we can, because I know you'd never try to slip some bullshit by us.

OK, let's see this national security council....https://www.whitehouse.gov/nsc/

Ok, wait, what? White House? They must have a backdoor of some kind to the national security council. Let's see..."The National Security Council is the President’s principal forum for national security and foreign policy decision making with his or her senior national security advisors and cabinet officials, and the President’s principal arm for coordinating these policies across federal agencies."

"The NSC is chaired by the President. Its regular attendees are the Vice President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of Energy, the Attorney General, the Secretary of Homeland Security, the Representative of the United States of America to the United Nations, the Administrator of the U.S. Agency for International Development, the Chief of Staff to the President, and the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs. "

LMAO. Jesus you're such a fvcking joke. That so-called 'report' is nothing more than an attempted White House-generated whitewash of Biden's bungled handling of the Afghan withdrawal. The report itself doesn't even have an official heading. I think this isn't the only time you tried to pass off some WH blather as being some neutral third party absolution of Biden for his incompetency, hoping that no one would actually look into it.

My favorite part of this is you claiming that you aren't defending Biden, like you're just a seeker of the truth. You're nothing but a lib apologist and a Biden crotch remora. LMAO again.

"Maybe someone should take you out and shoot you in the back of the head, you f*cking moron."

lol, If I was forced to read your stupidity much more than I do, it would be a blessing.

See, you just proved my point. Bolton (of all people) is one of the few Rs who sees right through Trump.

You don't like it because it reaffirms how awful Trump is.

I don't like it because it makes Bolton look almost reasonable. Which isn't usually anything I want to admit about the arch neocon.
you say it makes Bolton seem reasonable just because he doesn't like Trump and dumps on him. I don't like it because it reaffirms nothing, and that being because he is not credible, just as I said. And just as I said, he is not credible in this instance because he tries to lay the blame for the Afghan fiasco completely on Trump, and he does so lamely.

Try again, but try to do better next time. This was weak.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT