ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

The women learned her lesson, you can't talk rationally with an obviously mentally ill trump cultist.
the women learned her lesson? Yeah, that sounds educated.

The obviously mentally disturbed banshee in this video is anything but a Trump cultist. Terminal TDS victim, as are you..

Did fox or Newsmax break your brain?
nope. Ever notice that when you have no answer, you ask if Fox or Newsmax has broken someone's brain? Never watch them or any other MSM. Unlike you, I have the power of unbiased observation of the subject at hand..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: strummingram
nope. Ever notice that when you have no answer, you ask if Fox or Newsmax has broken someone's brain? Never watch them or any other MSM. Unlike you, I have the power of unbiased observation of the subject at hand..

Facebook then. Somehow you magically regurgitate the same idiotic nonsense as Newsmax. Must be a wild coincidence. Or you lie as easily as your cult leader.

Facebook then. Somehow you magically regurgitate the same idiotic nonsense as Newsmax. Must be a wild coincidence. Or you lie as easily as your cult leader.
nope. No social media of any kind for me save here. If you had half a brain, you'd realize that maybe Newsmax is on to something instead of just re-posting basically the same idiocy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT