ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

The women learned her lesson, you can't talk rationally with an obviously mentally ill trump cultist.
the women learned her lesson? Yeah, that sounds educated.

The obviously mentally disturbed banshee in this video is anything but a Trump cultist. Terminal TDS victim, as are you..

Did fox or Newsmax break your brain?
nope. Ever notice that when you have no answer, you ask if Fox or Newsmax has broken someone's brain? Never watch them or any other MSM. Unlike you, I have the power of unbiased observation of the subject at hand..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: strummingram
nope. Ever notice that when you have no answer, you ask if Fox or Newsmax has broken someone's brain? Never watch them or any other MSM. Unlike you, I have the power of unbiased observation of the subject at hand..

Facebook then. Somehow you magically regurgitate the same idiotic nonsense as Newsmax. Must be a wild coincidence. Or you lie as easily as your cult leader.

Facebook then. Somehow you magically regurgitate the same idiotic nonsense as Newsmax. Must be a wild coincidence. Or you lie as easily as your cult leader.
nope. No social media of any kind for me save here. If you had half a brain, you'd realize that maybe Newsmax is on to something instead of just re-posting basically the same idiocy.

nope. No social media of any kind for me save here. If you had half a brain, you'd realize that maybe Newsmax is on to something instead of just re-posting basically the same idiocy.

Happy Birthday Love GIF by Danny Casale

Yeah, Newsmax is on to something here.

So. what did the women say that was wrong?
nothing if you're a moron, I guess.

The mental acuity you display by asking this indicates that any explanation I might offer would sail just as far over your head as the video apparently did. If you don't have the mental capacity to discern this from what the one woman is screeching, any explanation I could offer you would be like talking to a rock.

But I want to help as much as I can, rock. First of all, only the unhinged woman shown was the subject of the well-deserved derision.. Not women, woman. If you can somehow grasp that, we can proceed. When you see someone going up to someone's door and screaming profanity at them because of a political sign in their yard, in most areas of the country other than in Podunk, where you apparently reside, that would be considered vulgar, despicable, erratic, and unacceptable behavior at best. It could possibly even be considered assault. And the other woman, the conservative who will vote for Trump, behaved like a human being. Hope this helps but I doubt the rock moved at all.

nothing if you're a moron, I guess.

The mental acuity you display by asking this indicates that any explanation I might offer would sail just as far over your head as the video apparently did. If you don't have the mental capacity to discern this from what the one woman is screeching, any explanation I could offer you would be like talking to a rock.

But I want to help as much as I can, rock. First of all, only the unhinged woman shown was the subject of the well-deserved derision.. Not women, woman. If you can somehow grasp that, we can proceed. When you see someone going up to someone's door and screaming profanity at them because of a political sign in their yard, in most areas of the country other than in Podunk, where you apparently reside, that would be considered vulgar, despicable, erratic, and unacceptable behavior at best. It could possibly even be considered assault. And the other woman, the conservative who will vote for Trump, behaved like a human being. Hope this helps but I doubt the rock moved at all.

First of all, if you support trump and his "concepts of policies", you are not a conservative. Second, the woman was having a "what the **** is wrong with your brain?" moment. I'm sure it's like anyone who reads your delusional babbling.

Third, WTF are talking about?

First of all, if you support trump and his "concepts of policies", you are not a conservative. Second, the woman was having a "what the **** is wrong with your brain?" moment. I'm sure it's like anyone who reads your delusional babbling.
first of all, my support of Trump or lack thereof and whether I'm a conservative or not, has nothing to do with what's being discussed, dumbass. Secondly, you attempting to excuse the woman's behavior in question just demonstrates how profoundly retarded you are. You are pathetically inept at this, junior..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT