ADVERTISEMENT

Random / Weird News Stories

Well racism is over. Glad that problem has been solved.

The perfect solution fallacy is an informal fallacy that occurs when an argument assumes that a perfect solution exists or that a solution should be rejected because some part of the problem would still exist after it were implemented. This is an example of black and white thinking, in which a person fails to see the complex interplay between multiple component elements of a situation or problem, and, as a result, reduces complex problems to a pair of binary extremes.

The perfect solution fallacy is an informal fallacy that occurs when an argument assumes that a perfect solution exists or that a solution should be rejected because some part of the problem would still exist after it were implemented. This is an example of black and white thinking, in which a person fails to see the complex interplay between multiple component elements of a situation or problem, and, as a result, reduces complex problems to a pair of binary extremes.
Black and white thinking? Why does it always have to be about color? Bunch of ****ing racist.

Black and white thinking? Why does it always have to be about color? Bunch of ****ing racist.

0cuOcY.gif

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910

I am part Irish.. Notre Dame is called the Fighting Irish.. should I be offended?

Probably should have posted that article in the politics thread. Pretty obvious it wasn't a random news story.

All I ever get on my flights is some old guy talking to everyone he encounters about very random stuff, or the screaming baby.

Reactions: Grayhead
I'm done with posting anything political on this board. Lost cause and no fun. I try to avoid even reading any of it but some of y'all make even that difficult. Random pics, weird news and silly tweets it is.
yeah, I know. But that's a damn liberal for you.

They didn't mention that he will also have a separate, smaller, boat that follows this one for the sole purpose of landing a helicopter. It's apparently too dangerous to land on the main boat because of the mast. That's a true story.

• Haha
Reactions: blazers
You're just upset you can't afford those cars.
I'd pay more for a few old features. When shopping for a used car a few years ago we intentionally went 2016 over 2017 due to the trunk thing. It makes keeping a dog in the back way harder.

Give me bird's-eye backup cam, heated steering wheel and keyless entry but keep all the other crap. I'd rather crank down windows manually than have to use a touch-screen to change the a/c.

Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT