ADVERTISEMENT

Random / Weird News Stories

Being an actual eyewitness to this was disturbing. Dude was wearing a thong tweerking down mainstreet.. even the juveniles in the group had on less than they should. It was definitely pre-planned to make a point. Very unfortunate that the clothing styles and dance routines showed up in a Christmas parade. Our local beaches won't allow thongs, but was paraded down a street full of little kids. Time and place.

this murdaugh trial is very interesting…probably one of the most influential families in sc…my wife was in law school with alex and they associated cases with them, until he went off the rails a couple of years ago.

i followed the son’s case with the boating accident, but this murder case is wild af…i believe alex shot his kid and his wife…however, having dick harpootlian as your attorney, you never know what seed of doubt he’ll plant…they did not have a good day today.

it’ll be a netflix show soon.

Hotel rooms are foul. I acknowledge that. But seriously, who the f*ck takes a bath in a hotel room?

Good advice on wiping the remote down. I haven't been doing that. And yes, I always use the little baggie they provide for the ice bucket even though it never fits right and is difficult to get in the bucket right.

Last edited:
from the article...

" “Usually the housekeeper just rinses these things out in the bathroom sink and dries them off with the same rag that they used to clean the rest of the room with,” explained the housekeeper on TikTok."

just in case anyone thinks that this is not true or just an isolated occurrence, one of the investigative TV shows put hidden cameras in some hotel/motel rooms a number of years ago. They captured exactly this. The maids sometimes would clean the bathrooms and then take the same rag and merely wipe out the glasses with it and then put them back into use that way. And this wasn't Motel 6, these were the higher end places.

Forget the tub condom, just wear a hazmat suit and bring your own drinking ware. If you envision all the bedding being replaced, think again. Sometimes they don't change the sheets between guests, and they only change the comforter when it obviously has to be changed. A friend told me he has seen video of guests spreading DNA all over the place, and you're rolling around in it.

Regarding the fecal material covering 80% of surfaces, you might as well just deal with it as is. The TV show Mythbusters conducted an experiment wherein they set up covered peach tree dishes in a number of locations at their own studio. In the bathroom, but also in the kitchen away from the bathroom, etc. When tested, they all tested positive for the fecal bacteria E. Coli. I'm not making this shit up. And I know it isn't peach tree, Heels Noir, so stop rubbing your clit because you think you've got something on me..

tl;dr....just stay home

from the article...

" “Usually the housekeeper just rinses these things out in the bathroom sink and dries them off with the same rag that they used to clean the rest of the room with,” explained the housekeeper on TikTok."

just in case anyone thinks that this is not true or just an isolated occurrence, one of the investigative TV shows put hidden cameras in some hotel/motel rooms a number of years ago. They captured exactly this. The maids sometimes would clean the bathrooms and then take the same rag and merely wipe out the glasses with it and then put them back into use that way. And this wasn't Motel 6, these were the higher end places.

Forget the tub condom, just wear a hazmat suit and bring your own drinking ware. If you envision all the bedding being replaced, think again. Sometimes they don't change the sheets between guests, and they only change the comforter when it obviously has to be changed. A friend told me he has seen video of guests spreading DNA all over the place, and you're rolling around in it.

Regarding the fecal material covering 80% of surfaces, you might as well just deal with it as is. The TV show Mythbusters conducted an experiment wherein they set up covered peach tree dishes in a number of locations at their own studio. In the bathroom, but also in the kitchen away from the bathroom, etc. When tested, they all tested positive for the fecal bacteria E. Coli. I'm not making this shit up. And I know it isn't peach tree, Heels Noir, so stop rubbing your clit because you think you've got something on me..

tl;dr....just stay home
because of covid, i’ve been carrying clorox wipes in all hotels…idgaf the star rating or location…remotes and room handles get the business.

in fact, i’d argue since covid, cleaning has fallen off even more in hotels…they don’t even have to clean your room unless you’re there for more than four days…which also probably means limited cleaning staff and less hours.

Reactions: Heelicious
because of covid, i’ve been carrying clorox wipes in all hotels…idgaf the star rating or location…remotes and room handles get the business.

in fact, i’d argue since covid, cleaning has fallen off even more in hotels…they don’t even have to clean your room unless you’re there for more than four days…which also probably means limited cleaning staff and less hours.
the one thing I never fail to do is pack my shower sandals. I don't worry too much about the other stuff I can't control, but the Clorox wipes is a really good idea.

You guys need to sack up. Sitting around worrying about hotel rooms. You all sound like women clucking at the salon or maybe your bridge game.

• Haha
You guys need to sack up. Sitting around worrying about hotel rooms. You all sound like women clucking at the salon or maybe your bridge game.
FlamboyantSizzlingAfghanhound-size_restricted.gif

Germs tourney thread!
Early favorite - bowling ball holes.
Good one because you probably have some pretty low grade hygiene people at the bowling alley and no way the balls ever get cleaned.

In everyday life, I'd submit:
1) elevator buttons (in hotels and work places). Beds or or sinks or door handles, just a few people have left their germs. Elevator buttons you know every single person who ever visited that floor put their fingers directly on the same button as you are pushing.
2) Other candidate I've heard: shopping carts especially the handles. There is a reason, say Costco gives out wipes upon entry. Again so many people with hands on the cart with God knows where their fingers have been....

and all sorts of kids "riding" all parts of the cart, and spreading every unmentionable body fluid / germ factory output on the cart handle. Gross.

Reactions: gteeitup
a target here has a crew that wipe the carts down and there’s keg sized apparatus that dispenses clorox wipes.

the escalator has always bothered me…i have zero ocd issues, except the escalator rail haha.

Public restrooms. Whoever invented the foot thing to open the door is my hero. I try and make it a point to never sit down in one. If I do, it has half a roll of TP. Porta John's are a no no for sitting down. Nothing wakes you up like a splash of blue kool-aid hitting the tender meat after dropping one.
Cleanliness varies from restaurant to restaurant. Just imagine how many people mouths those Forks have been in. We always ask for straws.

Did you guys see the myth busters when they did the runny nose experiment?

Public restrooms. Whoever invented the foot thing to open the door is my hero. I try and make it a point to never sit down in one. If I do, it has half a roll of TP. Porta John's are a no no for sitting down. Nothing wakes you up like a splash of blue kool-aid hitting the tender meat after dropping one.
Cleanliness varies from restaurant to restaurant. Just imagine how many people mouths those Forks have been in. We always ask for straws.

Did you guys see the myth busters when they did the runny nose experiment?

I've been in many portajons at races over the years, with varying degrees of "fullness" and I've never been splashed. Just how hard are you ejecting to get wet from a splash??? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 But yeah, I don't sit either.

Outside of there, I'm not really concerned about germs and that drives my wife nuts.

A pre-Hispanic mummy, estimated to be between 600 to 800 years old, was discovered in a food delivery cooler bag by Peruvian police over the weekend. Police told CNN that the mummified remains were found with three men drinking in a deserted park in the Peruvian city of Puno on Saturday afternoon.

One of the men said "Juanita" is his spiritual girlfriend.

finally!
I don't know how those who design automobiles don't have the common sense and driving insight to understand instantly that a touchscreen would be a distraction to use while driving.

I even hate the touchscreen on my Samsung phone because it responds so erratically.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT