ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Well fortunately for Trump he didn't tie himself to Robinson at all.
But here's the thing about that. And, I say this fully admitting that both sides would be doing the same thing and jumping on this like dog on a bone.

If this is in fact Robinson and CNN's leapfrogging of connecting it to him are 100% spot on, how was Trump or anyone else suppose to know about it from up to 16 years ago when these revelations are just now emerging? Why not when he was running for Lt. Gov.? Why now when they not only crush Robinson, but can be used by to attack Trump?

The only answer is two possibilities. One is that this was known and put away to be used when most effective. But it had to be known by only a few because there is no way that this stuff was well known and Trump or anyone else would get behind him expecting it not to come out. The other possibility is that it literally was just discovered. If that's the case, then only the haters would hold it against orange. You can only judge someone with what is known. If that changes, opinions can also change.

There is the third possibility that it's all bs and is just an attempt at a "September Surprise" which is, of course, the current day version of the October Surprise created due to the advent of early voting, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
But here's the thing about that. And, I say this fully admitting that both sides would be doing the same thing and jumping on this like dog on a bone.

If this is in fact Robinson and CNN's leapfrogging of connecting it to him are 100% spot on, how was Trump or anyone else suppose to know about it from up to 16 years ago when these revelations are just now emerging? Why not when he was running for Lt. Gov.? Why now when they not only crush Robinson, but can be used by to attack Trump?

The only answer is two possibilities. One is that this was known and put away to be used when most effective. But it had to be known by only a few because there is no way that this stuff was well known and Trump or anyone else would get behind him expecting it not to come out. The other possibility is that it literally was just discovered. If that's the case, then only the haters would hold it against orange. You can only judge someone with what is known. If that changes, opinions can also change.

There is the third possibility that it's all bs and is just an attempt at a "September Surprise" which is, of course, the current day version of the October Surprise created due to the advent of early voting, etc.
You didn't need to know about the CNN stuff. What the man has said and did the last few years is enough. Trump was fine with knowing all that. Give Trump credit for knowing his supporters.

I also thought I'd share this info. I'm sure others can/will chime in on the validity of the study and the organization itself, but the results of this study are a HUGE issue related to much of what we've discussed here. This is a quote from the abstract that pretty much sums it up:

We find that some non-citizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and Congressional elections. Non-citizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0261379414000973

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
If Robinson was peeping on trannies, I’m sure the left would be applauding him. However, as we all know from the many “family friendly” drag shows, no peeping is needed with trannies. Those weirdos are more than happy to show you the goods - whether you like it or not!

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
It is you who is having trouble with comprehension, or are just too entrenched to admit the folly of your argument. The man's own words speak about an "infant" being born and only then deciding what to do with it. Viability has nothing to do with the fact that once the infant has been born, it is a baby and a human being. Doing something to end it's life at that point is not abortion because the pregnancy has already ended through the act of delivery. By definition, there is no longer any pregnancy and as such, there is no ability whatsoever to perform an abortion. Period. Accept that. End of lesson.

Now, if your point is that you don't need to do anything to end the baby's life because the child will die of natural causes as it is "nonviable", then you should just say that. Babies, sadly, die of natural causes all the time and that's an entirely different topic from the act of ending a pregnancy through abortion. But, just stop with the insanity of arguing that a baby that has been born can be killed, it's justified because it was nonviable, and we can all feel better because we'll artificially categorize it as "abortion". You're doing a disservice to everyone involved and undercutting your own cause. Taking your line of thinking and word salad along its logical line, you'll probably eventually try to tell me that what happened twice in the last two months is perfectly fine and a non-issue because someone was simply trying to perform an abortion on our former president.

"if your point is that you don't need to do anything to end the baby's life because the child will die of natural causes as it is "nonviable", then you should just say that."

That's the whole point of his quote. Lol. Can you now corrected all of the dopes who keep lying about his comments?

Here's what we know about Harris:

1. She grew up a middle class kid
2. She's a career prosecutor
3. She sucked Willie Brown's dick, who was married at the time, to get ahead(OG Hauk Tuah Girl)
4. Her values haven't changed.
5. She smoked dope but prosecuted others who smoked dope
6. She hid evidence that would have freed a man on death row
You seem to be saying that there's something wrong with growing up middle class.

You seem to be saying that having a career as a prosecutor is bad.

You seem to be saying that having stable values is bad.

It that what all MAGAs believe these days?

Kinda weird.

The only answer is two possibilities.

There is the third possibility
professor-how-i-met-your-mother.gif

You seem to be saying that there's something wrong with growing up middle class.

You seem to be saying that having a career as a prosecutor is bad.

You seem to be saying that having stable values is bad.

It that what all MAGAs believe these days?

Kinda weird.
are you saying that sucking Willie Brown's dick, who was married at the time, to get ahead is admirable? Is that what all libs believe these days?

As to the bolded, having stable values is not in and of itself a bad thing as long as 1) those values aren't Marxist in nature and 2) you don't suddenly adopt a decidedly different set of values in trying to get elected. Do all libs think otherwise these days?

What I saw was a list of things we know about Harris. I didn't see any commentary made on how those things should or might be considered until you did so. Is jumping to negative conclusions and putting words in MAGAS' mouths what all libs do these days?

Kinda, you just answered my questions. But the MAGAs are the ones with questionable character?

Last edited:
So a registered republican who lived in a house with 2 registered republican parents, with a Trump sign in their yard, was really a Democrat? Lol ok. Did you see that on Newsmax or 4chan?
Glad we had Sherlock Holmes here to crack this one. You're right - definitely a Trumper. After all, what better way to scream your allegiance for someone than to try to put a bullet in their head?

• Love
Reactions: bluetoe
Kinda, you just answered my questions. But the MAGAs are the ones with questionable character?
A lot of people question MAGA people's character. I mean who in their right mind would not question Trump about his character, Mark Robinson about his, Matt Gaetz etc. etc.

A black man wanting slavery to come back is like a Rabbi hoping the Nazis gain power in the United States. That doesn't make sense. Do Neo-Nazi groups allow black members? I think that's sort of a hard-No on admission... unless...

5x7wftuo76u91.gif

d1BKeHU.gif
it doesn't make sense to you because you have a severe case of racism on the brain, as your post reveals.

A slave is a slave and a slaveowner is a slaveowner regardless of race. Slavery is not about race, it's about having complete control over another human being. Throughout history, most slavery...which was commonly practiced...involved slaves and slaveowners being of the same race. MANY black slaves were enslaved by black slaveowners. When Robinson says that some people SHOULD be slaves, I couldn't agree with him more. If I was the Grand Poobah, many deserving criminals would serve a sentence of bondage and race wouldn't enter into it.

Actually I take that back. I think of the POS in Fayetteville some years ago who sought membership in some skinhead organization and as initiation gunned down and killed an elderly black couple out enjoying an evening stroll. ONE a-hole juror kept him off death row, a sentence he richly earned. Being given life instead, you can believe he would regret every stinking second of the rest of his, if I had my way; and enslavement to willing black people would be on the table.

That race happened to be part of the makeup of the particular circumstance of slavery that has narrowed your mind so much that you aren't capable of thinking your way out of a wet paper bag, is inconsequential to the overall matter of slavery.

Those of us who haven't allowed ourselves to become hysterically sensitized to the mere mention of the word slave can relax and ponder wistfully...or even pointedly as Robinson did....how nice it might be to have someone do your heavy lifting for you. I actually appreciate the fact that slavery has been a largely accepted institution up until the time that it no longer needed to exist. Know why? Because if not for the practice of slavery, the civilizations that led to our even being able to have this conversation would not have ever existed in such a way. And yet, I can commiserate with the plight of the slave....assuming that the slave wasn't happy with his position, which many were.

This is just another nothingburger that some thoughtlessly overreact to and virtue-signal over. I do not and have not ever condoned any current practice of slavery, but I also have managed to keep my mind free of emotional Pavlovian reactions to harmless wistful musings. You should try it, it's quite...liberating.

Robinson hasn't really warmed my cockles, although many things he espouses I am in tune with. You won't find me supporting him anywhere, just because he hasn't seemed to present a full set of leadership qualities that I can take to. But that being said, his candor in voicing what so many others have kept to themselves out of fear of ostracizing by the liberal thought police makes me admire him. I actually yearn for a world where people can express themselves without causing the weak-minded to shit their pants over the use of a mere word.

I just want to go on record as objecting to the sexual perversions that Robinson has admitted to. Young boys have no business peeping out attractive somewhat older ladies.

A lot of people question MAGA people's character. I mean who in their right mind would not question Trump about his character, Mark Robinson about his, Matt Gaetz etc. etc.
well you named three whose character you seem to suggest is questionable. Are there more? Does that cover all of MAGA people? Do you just insist on displaying such cluelessness? Because cluelessness is what you are displaying by not recognizing the obvious point that the character of both left and right and lib and MAGA and everything in between can be questioned, but if one questions one side he should question the other as well.

it doesn't make sense to you because you have a severe case of racism on the brain, as your post reveals.

A slave is a slave and a slaveowner is a slaveowner regardless of race. Slavery is not about race, it's about having complete control over another human being. Throughout history, most slavery...which was commonly practiced...involved slaves and slaveowners being of the same race. MANY black slaves were enslaved by black slaveowners. When Robinson says that some people SHOULD be slaves, I couldn't agree with him more. If I was the Grand Poobah, many deserving criminals would serve a sentence of bondage and race wouldn't enter into it.

Actually I take that back. I think of the POS in Fayetteville some years ago who sought membership in some skinhead organization and as initiation gunned down and killed an elderly black couple out enjoying an evening stroll. ONE a-hole juror kept him off death row, a sentence he richly earned. Being given life instead, you can believe he would regret every stinking second of the rest of his, if I had my way; and enslavement to willing black people would be on the table.

That race happened to be part of the makeup of the particular circumstance of slavery that has narrowed your mind so much that you aren't capable of thinking your way out of a wet paper bag, is inconsequential to the overall matter of slavery.

Those of us who haven't allowed ourselves to become hysterically sensitized to the mere mention of the word slave can relax and ponder wistfully...or even pointedly as Robinson did....how nice it might be to have someone do your heavy lifting for you. I actually appreciate the fact that slavery has been a largely accepted institution up until the time that it no longer needed to exist. Know why? Because if not for the practice of slavery, the civilizations that led to our even being able to have this conversation would not have ever existed in such a way. And yet, I can commiserate with the plight of the slave....assuming that the slave wasn't happy with his position, which many were.

This is just another nothingburger that some thoughtlessly overreact to and virtue-signal over. I do not and have not ever condoned any current practice of slavery, but I also have managed to keep my mind free of emotional Pavlovian reactions to harmless wistful musings. You should try it, it's quite...liberating.

Robinson hasn't really warmed my cockles, although many things he espouses I am in tune with. You won't find me supporting him anywhere, just because he hasn't seemed to present a full set of leadership qualities that I can take to. But that being said, his candor in voicing what so many others have kept to themselves out of fear of ostracizing by the liberal thought police makes me admire him. I actually yearn for a world where people can express themselves without causing the weak-minded to shit their pants over the use of a mere word.
GD man, nobody reads your novels. None of them contain any sense at all, you just throw it out and expect people to read your dibble. You might be a great guy in real life but here you come across as a.. hell I'm not going to say it. have a good weekend.

1f613355-c0ad-4a2d-a6a7-ed80085d9fa2_text.gif

I made a joke. Check your emotions.

well you named three whose character you seem to suggest is questionable. Are there more? Does that cover all of MAGA people? Do you just insist on displaying such cluelessness? Because cluelessness is what you are displaying by not recognizing the obvious point that the character of both left and right and lib and MAGA and everything in between can be questioned, but if one questions one side he should question the other as well.
You can't play the "Oh they are all bad too" card. MAGA is at a level that no other group has gotten to.

Reactions: blazers
GD man, nobody reads your novels. None of them contain any sense at all, you just throw it out and expect people to read your dibble. You might be a great guy in real life but here you come across as a.. hell I'm not going to say it. have a good weekend.
you can say it. That's what we are here for. But if you as usual claim that it doesn't make sense or that I'm saying nothing, I have to suspect that you just aren't very capable of discerning the meaning that things contain.

It always bemuses me that people come here and say they've read an article or even a book, but that reading a lengthy post is somehow beyond their ability.

I have prodded you and prodded you to stop doing what you accuse me of. Instead of making empty judgements that say nothing, how about actually reading something and addressing the points being offered. Don't just say 'I object'. Say WHY you find it objectionable and what you think makes more sense.

BTW, that's drivel, not dibble. A dibble is what you make a hole in the dirt with.

Wait a tick... you thought this in your mind... then typed it... then hit "post reply?"
I actually appreciate the fact that slavery has been a largely accepted institution up until the time that it no longer needed to exist. Know why? Because if not for the practice of slavery, the civilizations that led to our even being able to have this conversation would not have ever existed in such a way. And yet, I can commiserate with the plight of the slave....assuming that the slave wasn't happy with his position, which many were.

You actually believe that shit??? Newsflash, it still exists. It exists in more abundance than any other time in history. So... you probably feel better now. Thank god that humans believe it's "right" to own other people. Hell, the Bible tells me so!

Reactions: blazers

*drivel. You wanted to use drivel, not dibble.

screen-shot-2018-07-05-at-8-16-36-pm_orig.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT