ADVERTISEMENT

So basically they are going to release this ncaa crap Friday before LNWR

I cant see how they could make a case that steering athletes into classes the ncaa admits they have no business judging the quality of is an improper benefit. The ONLY way is if the classes were indeed fake. Just my take.

It's pretty clear what the NCAA is saying.

1. This is not an investigation into the merit of the classes as everyone involved has said they were garbage classes designed for easy credits primarily for student athletes.

2. This is in fact an investigation on how said classes were used to keep students academically eligible.

3. This is in fact an investigation on how the school was unable to effectively police itself in regard to said classes and how they pertained to their own athletic programs and the academic integrity of the entire athletic dept. (institutional control)

1. This is not an investigation into the merit of the classes as everyone involved has said they were garbage classes designed for easy credits primarily for student athletes.

2. This is in fact an investigation on how said classes were used to keep students academically eligible.

3. This is in fact an investigation on how the school was unable to effectively police itself in regard to said classes and how they pertained to their own athletic programs and the academic integrity of the entire athletic dept. (institutional control)

Well if its so clear why are you so wrong on what “this in fact” is?

I would counter your points but I get the feeling this is pure troll bait.

And the media hate continues...on espn two articles on their front page. I stopped after opening the first article. They are among the many who spew crap, as an example, how UNC may face sanctions, penalties, fines, loss of scholys and banners coming down.
So the media drags this crap around, and repeats it again and again. Even opposing coaches in recruiting are repeating this drivel. And not a soul knows bubkis. That includes fatty John Goodman. That bastard still includes inaccuracies in his reporting, as an example, the student/athlete enrolled in AFAM over years were "greater" than the number of regular students. That has been shown to be false.
So we will know in under 20 minutes.

Last edited:
I have no clue what the NCAA will try to do with this mess. I can guarantee one thing, though. IF they try to take a banner down, UNC will fight this with everything they have at their disposal.

Let's just get this over with so we can move on. About tired of this shiite!

Glad this mess is over and everyone doesn’t have to worry about that dark cloud hanging. I see a more relaxed team in the foreseeable future. :)

I wanna take a minute to give a big FU to all the Wuffies, dookies and kitties who took such an active interest in our case.

Good luck with the FBI!

Reactions: Littlejon
While we are all excited as hell (!!!!!) it's important to remember we shouldn't really "brag" about getting off with no sanctions. Let's be real, we made decades worth of mistakes and, although we didn't break NCAA rules, we did royally screw up and make mistakes unbecoming of our great university.

Just my two cents. That being said, we have gone above and beyond to correct those mistakes and we are stronger for it. All that being said, time to celebrate the beginning of a new lease on life!!!!

GO HEELS

Reactions: tarheel0910
Maybe the Duke board should take more stock in what their own Jay Bilas says. He was right about us winning the National Championship and about NCAA having no case.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
While we are all excited as hell (!!!!!) it's important to remember we shouldn't really "brag" about getting off with no sanctions. Let's be real, we made decades worth of mistakes and, although we didn't break NCAA rules, we did royally screw up and make mistakes unbecoming of our great university.

Just my two cents. That being said, we have gone above and beyond to correct those mistakes and we are stronger for it. All that being said, time to celebrate the beginning of a new lease on life!!!!

GO HEELS
I dunno man. After all the shit the opposing fanbases gave us and bullshit they posted. I dunno. I know one thing. I am celebrating and getting psyched for LNWR.

I dunno man. After all the shit the opposing fanbases gave us and bullshit they posted. I dunno. I know one thing. I am celebrating and getting psyched for LNWR.
I choose to rise above that kind of stuff. Now... don't get me wrong, I ain't no saint. I'll be reading Pack Pride all day and LOLing.

But our reputation took a ginormous hit the past few years. I'm just ready to move on. I think everyone is, even the NCAA.

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT