ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heel at Hokies official game thread

How are there empty seats for Frankie's last hurrah? I thought Tech was a traditional football powerhouse and Frank is an all time great coach?
Their fans are so fake. All those thanking him and same fans calling for him to be fired.

The center is screwing us big time. Longer you let this team stay in the game. Dumb mistakes just like the SC game.

Too many miscues early, we need to get those under control. Thankfully our defense is holding, but, we gotta get our foot on the throttle.

This is shaping up to be a disaster. O is shooting itself in the foot w/ sloppy mistakes, and the D is getting killed in the intermediate passing game.

Wow. Outnumbering us on TOP and Total Yards. Gotta flip those numbers or we're going to be in for a fight non of us wanted.

With the exception of the TD series, we have been lethargic on offense. That needs to change.

Time for an Elijah Hood heavy drive. Those usually work out pretty well for us.

MW is looking pretty bad today. Under throwing deep balls. Why did he not get rid of that ball.

Quise has to get rid of the ball there.

He is down. I mean, the ball came out when his arm hit. That really isn't close.

Bad MW in the lineup so far.

He held the ball for way too long on that play.

Because they called it as a fumble I believe it'll stand. If so, that's going to hurt majorly. I can't believe with all that's on the line today we are this lackadaisical.

That is a terrible call. Where is the national media outrage? MW needs to benched to clear his head. He sucks big time today. And then of course dback drops an easy INT.

These announcers are garbage. How the hell do you get paid to call football games and be so ignorant. Replay is designed to fix errors like that. ACC refs continue to be garbage.

What's the point in even having replay? So basically:

"The replay showed that his elbow was down, but it also confirmed that it was close, so because of that, the call stands."

WTF

Very very nice answer to that turnover! What should've been points is now a punt! Big victory. Now we need to wake our arses up!!

This is just like SC game. Defense playing well. Offense is completely incompetent. No running plays called. Wake up Fedora, feast the beast.

With the exception of 2 plays, the D has been very good. The offense has been sluggigsh and worse than that.

Great job by the D there.

That is twice Hood has been close to getting through the line and breaking it.

This is just like SC game. Defense playing well. Offense is completely incompetent. No running plays called. Wake up Fedora, feast the beast.
Correct. I'm starting to think that the more off MW is the more brain dead Fedora becomes.

That is a BAD spot that favors us. MW was short by a yard. This review will overturn the bad spot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT