ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heel at Hokies official game thread

If I was coach. I would give MW the start of the second half opening drive. If O was still flat. I would put in MT to see if he can spark the team. We are playing for more important

Yes, Quise is off. It happens. But a smart coach would go to the easy stuff to help him find rhythm. Run Hood, throw the easy sticks and screens, loosen them up. No, our "coach" tries to FORCE it all on Quise. Too much Red Bull has F'd up the communication between his CNS and his brain.

You are like Seahawk without the charm.

[QUOTE="coryfly, post: 262790, member: 2592]
I think the overriding things most can agree with is that Hood certainly should have more than 3 carries.[/QUOTE]

In other news, water is wet. Any other coach would use the best athlete on the field.

Yes, Quise is off. It happens. But a smart coach would go to the easy stuff to help him find rhythm. Run Hood, throw the easy sticks and screens, loosen them up. No, our "coach" tries to FORCE it all on Quise. Too much Red Bull has F'd up the communication between his CNS and his brain.
He doesn't call the plays. But Seth is having an off game. But VT is playing some great D. You have to give credit where credit is due.

The announcers see what is happening: the VT D is stuffing the box to stop the run, both RBs and wide lanes for MW. And MW is not able to exploit that as a passer.

We needed that block. If Fedora has sense, he will send in MT to shake up the offense and the VT D.

Not sure about running that with good field position. I still think he could have pitched it but it would have been dangerous I guess.

The offense is even going to screw up a short field Only way UNC wins today is if the Defense scores

Switzer teeters on that line between super star and super b*tch with his antics and attitude sometimes...

What a dumb play by the VT guy. No idea why you aren't ejected for that. Have to punch this in.

Reactions: Super6Fan
How that kid didn't get ejected is beyond my comprehension....

If we can't score from the 1 inch line against this mediocre Tech team then we deserve to lose.

Reactions: Super6Fan
Our offensive line has seemingly lost their manhood today. They aren't getting any push at all. Pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT