ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heel at Hokies official game thread

If it is in fact 4th and 1 as it looks like it should be, I want us to go for it. Call me crazy but we gotta get fired up and get aggressive!

Not getting the breaks guys. Every close play going in favor of VT. Not saying the ref are wrong. The fumble and this mark are close. But you need the breaks and we are not getting them

Talking heads are crediting VT and Bud Foster, but the credit isn't to them. The credit is us. We playing bad offensively.

MW is not right. It is eerily like vs. USuCk. It's like his head is not in the game.

D holds agian.

I have never been a fan of that pitch back run.

Nice job to get that first down.

That last cut was a mistake. He should have taken it straight at him. Would have been just barely short or have gotten it instead of a long yard that you don't get. Are we ever going to run Hood again?

Just so many mistakes.

Marquise Williams is as flat and ineffective as he was vs. USuCk. He can't even run worth a flip today.

Looked like MW was gonna pick up the first down on that nice run but.......not sure what happened. Defense closed on him in a hurry. Yet another drive with no points and frustrations mounting on the sidelines.

Huge third down here if UNC wants any chance to get points before half.

This is absolutely pathetic. Everyone on the offensive side of the ball is playing horrible

Pathetic display by our offense in first half. Play calling in some spots has been dumb as hell at best. Hope we show up in 2nd half.

More mistakes. Switzer could have gotten right around the 50 is he wasn't dancing, then a drop, then another run where Quise typically gets that first down. It just seems everyone is off on offense.

MW mentally ruined himself for the USuCk game because he was playing in Charlotte. I think he has done the same today because of Beamer's last game.

It may be time for MT in this game. Offence looks flat!!!!! But it's hard to do. MW is the one who has got us here. But it wouldn't hurt to see if MT can add a spark like in the Deleware game.

Todays game is the reason Larry Fedora will never get a big job. His offensive play calling in the first half was beyond pathetic. Carolina is twice as talented as VT and we did everything possible to keep VT in the game.

We need to run Hood. I know Bud is loading the box, but let's go toe to toe for a drive and see what happens.

Todays game is the reason Larry Fedora will never get a big job. His offensive play calling in the first half was beyond pathetic. Carolina is twice as talented as VT and we did everything possible to keep VT in the game.

He doesn't call plays.

Todays game is the reason LarryFedora will never get a big job. His offensive play calling in the first half was beyond pathetic. Carolina is twice as talented as VT and we did everything possible to keep VT in the game.

You are 1000% correct. He's got a QB who is off, and so his idea is to FORCE the game thru that said same QB. Has the NCAA ruled it is illegal for Hood to touch the ball? Fedora, as a game coach, is one of the worst in FBS, FCS, and high school all rolled together.

WRONG!!!!!!! The offense is flat. But these plays worked every other game this year. Play a good Bud Foster D can do this to everyone. Hell the held GT offense to 14 points. MW needs to wake up and play to his ability. And hand it to Hood. Is he hurt,Hood, haven't seen him in some time. Well at least touch the ball. I've seen Logan touch it more than him.

I mean, Quise has struggled but he has made a few pretty good throws down the field against tight coverage that guys haven't come up with either. I think the overriding things most can agree with is that Hood certainly should have more than 3 carries.

Yes, Quise is off. It happens. But a smart coach would go to the easy stuff to help him find rhythm. Run Hood, throw the easy sticks and screens, loosen them up. No, our "coach" tries to FORCE it all on Quise. Too much Red Bull has F'd up the communication between his CNS and his brain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT