ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heel FanBox Update (NIL)

NILFanBox

Gold Member
Mar 7, 2022
Greetings Tar Heels!

I am excited to share that Season I of the Tar Heel FanBox shipments are on the way for all Founders Club subscribers. The first 150 shipments went out yesterday and we expect the balance of 850 boxes will be complete by Tuesday.

We can't wait to get everyone's feedback and hope you all really enjoy this innovative fan experience. While it took a little longer than we'd hoped, we really dug our heels into the unboxing experience inclusive of immersive AR, a rebranded box design and more. We are now going through a full site relaunch to take things to the next level. Here's what's in store for our subs.
  • We are back in Chapel Hill the first week of October to launch Season II of the Tar Heel FanBox. In addition to the starting 5 + six man from UNC men's basketball, we'll be adding our first football player, Josh Downs, to the experience.
  • We will be launching limited edition, exclusive upsells this upcoming season as well. I am excited to announce that National Champ and all-time great, Tyler Hansbrough, will be completing his first FanBox collection this fall. Note, existing subs from Season I will be provided early access to ALL upsell opportunities as a part of your Founders Club perks. We can't thank you enough for taking the early ride with us!
  • While the current site works just fine for a growing upstart, we are officially going through a complete overhaul and expect this to be finalized by end of September. This will include a customer portal where you can manage your subscription including plan management, payment/shipping information, etc.
  • Starting in October, we will be introducing a second plan option, the All-American FanBox. Currently, our Starter FanBox comes with 2 autographed items plus 3 pieces of licensed team gear ($13.25/mo billed annually). The upgraded plan will serve as the best value with 3 autographed items plus 5 pieces of licensed gear ($20.75/mo, billed annually). Note, we have locked in Founders Club members at your introductory rate of $9.95/mo, billed annually, for your Starter FanBox for the next 2 seasons.
If you missed out the first time around, Season II of the FanBox is now officially live at https://www.nilfanbox.com/unc/. Given we already have 1,000 subs locked in, there will ONLY be 1,500 new spots available for Season II...so act fast. Use PROMO code HEELS22 to support the site AND get 10% off your first order before we open things up to the public. Thank you all again, AJ -- thank you as well my friend for the support, and Go Heels! #FanUp

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT