ADVERTISEMENT

The younger Ref tonight....

It is hard to watch our guys get beat up and then suffer touch fouls on the other end! That idiot, Cassell, makes me wish for TV Teddy! I also wonder why Antonelli and her partner seemed to be actively rooting for Cuse! They celebrated every move they made and every call that went for the Tar Heels was wrong in their eyes! It was hard to listen to.

It is hard to watch our guys get beat up and then suffer touch fouls on the other end! That idiot, Cassell, makes me wish for TV Teddy! I also wonder why Antonelli and her partner seemed to be actively rooting for Cuse! They celebrated every move they made and every call that went for the Tar Heels was wrong in their eyes! It was hard to listen to.
I've heard Antonelli do some of the UNC Women's games and she has been complimentary. Tonight, not sure if Rece affected her, her NC State blood came out (played at State under Yow), or what. I expect that from Rece (seems to always be anti UNC- maybe bc his son played at Duke) but was surprised from Antonelli.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Too bad they had to take that loss with them! I hope Debbie Downer and Wrongway Reese can recover!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT