ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Bradley to Remain in NBA Draft, Sign with Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for him. We need some more NBA equity. Hurts next year, but if he's a first round pick, that's something that UNC needs.

I'm high on him. Now it's all about which organization drafts him and how mentally ready he is to be playing basketball for a living. He has the talent to play at the highest level.

Reactions: Steat
Good for him. We need some more NBA equity. Hurts next year, but if he's a first round pick, that's something that UNC needs.

I'm high on him. Now it's all about which organization drafts him and how mentally ready he is to be playing basketball for a living. He has the talent to play at the highest level.
He does indeed, and amen to getting picked by the "right" organization. Sometimes that is the make or break for a young man's career.

Or he played well enough like some of us thought he would and got good feed back from actual nba people and us making an informed choice. Seems much more likely than the conspiratorial garbage you just vomited up.

This does seem 1,000x more logical than an AAU team being filled with people in black hoodies whispering bad info into Tony's ear.

edd03c1979602d3b879317dcbda2fbb5.jpg

Hell, the first one came from the Bradleys when Tony committed. I and others discussed it on the board at the time and dad later even made mention of their plan in an interview --- in other words, no big secret.

Can you link that? I don't remember them saying that and now I'm very curious.

He does indeed, and amen to getting picked by the "right" organization. Sometimes that is the make or break for a young man's career.

I can never stress that part enough. The right situation is 50% of the nba process IMO.

Reactions: gary-7
You are once again completely clueless, and have no idea what you're talking about.

So you're telling me the "evil hangers on" from December weighed more in this decision than the feedback he's been getting for the past month and a half from actual NBA sources(and Roy)? I'm the one who has no idea what they're talking about? Riiiighhht.

Reactions: carolinablue34
Is it possible Gary is just mad that he's wrong? He's been spitting all season that Bradley isn't going anywhere and now he was OAD.

You're in the very big minority here of not just respecting the kids decision and moving on. You feel the need to blame some mythical things infesting an AAU program when the rest of us are just happy for his contribution to our 2017 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP team.

So you're telling me the "evil hangers on" from December weighed more in this decision than the feedback he's been getting for the past month and a half from actual NBA sources(and Roy)? I'm the one who has no idea what they're talking about? Riiiighhht.
No. The notion of leaving started back then, and IF you'd been paying attention, you'd know that has been on the agenda for way longer than the past month and a half.

Seriously, your best bet is to just stop commenting on stuff you know absolutely nothing about.

Is it possible Gary is just mad that he's wrong? He's been spitting all season that Bradley isn't going anywhere and now he was OAD.

You're in the very big minority here of not just respecting the kids decision and moving on. You feel the need to blame some mythical things infesting an AAU program when the rest of us are just happy for his contribution to our 2017 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP team.
Let's see if we can get this through your thick skull. I've said all season Tony SHOULDN'T go anywhere, and wouldn't IF they stick with their original plan. As I just tried (in vain) to enlighten you, they DIDN't stick with that original plan.

Once again, I realize that may be too deep a concept for you, but there it is. And I can assure you there is nothing "mythical" about anything I just posted.

And all this from the guy who told me Bamba was being "delivered" to kentucky? OK...

Reactions: ChapelHeeled
It's a shame he can't get paid based on the amount of arguing that old guys who never met him are doing on message boards. Dude would be swimming in money.

Good luck, Tony. I hope you can make a name for yourself. However, I won't be surprised if his decision is a benchmark for "What Not To Do" as a college basketball player.

No. The notion of leaving started back then, and IF you'd been paying attention, you'd know that has been on the agenda for way longer than the past month and a half.

Seriously, your best bet is to just stop commenting on stuff you know absolutely nothing about.

I'll comment on anything I want. Your best bet would be to provide proof when you make a claim that isn't corroborated anywhere else. Until then I'll choose to believe the kid went through the process as he should have and got the feedback he was looking for from the people who do this for a living, not having his head turned by the aau phantom outfit in black clothing leading him astray.

Let's see if we can get this through your thick skull. I've said all season Tony SHOULDN'T go anywhere, and wouldn't IF they stick with their original plan. As I just tried (in vain) to enlighten you, they DIDN't stick with that original plan.

Once again, I realize that may be too deep a concept for you, but there it is. And I can assure you there is nothing "mythical" about anything I just posted.

And all this from the guy who told me Bamba was being "delivered" to kentucky? OK...

1. You are really cranky lately. I simply asked a question if it's possible you're just mad that you're wrong.

2. Not sure you want to get into an intelligence battle. There is a 155 page thread that is about 85% dedicated to the dumb things you say.

3. Bamba was being delivered to Kentucky, then switched up the guy who ran his recruitment. Clint confirmed the same thing. So as always, trust Clint.

Later.

I'll comment on anything I want. Your best bet would be to provide proof when you make a claim that isn't corroborated anywhere else. Until then I'll choose to believe the kid went through the process as he should have and got the feedback he was looking for from the people who do this for a living, not having his head turned by the aau phantom outfit in black clothing leading him astray.
Yeah, you are free to continue to make an ass of yourself, which you do here on a regular basis. That happens when you have no clue what you are talking about (Hint: you don't).

I think Tony made a mistake because I don't think he'll be a first round pick. But whatever,...it's not my life. And I don't think him leaving after one year will do anything to improve the perception of our program in regards to OADs. I kind of hope it doesn't.

Yeah, you are free to continue to make an ass of yourself, which you do here on a regular basis. That happens when you have no clue what you are talking about (Hint: you don't).

Provide proof please. Provide proof tony and his family had their "heads turned" in December by scrupulously corrupt aau people. Furthermore, provide proof that this is what is causing him to stay in the draft and not his ability level/ or the fact that he's getting obviously good feedback from the NBA and his college coach. If you can do that I'll stop commenting.

I'm betting you can't. You're claiming I have no clue what I'm talking about. Show me why, for real.

I think Tony made a mistake because I don't think he'll be a first round pick. But whatever,...it's not my life. And I don't think him leaving after one year will do anything to improve the perception of our program in regards to OADs. I kind of hope it doesn't.

I agree but I also know how hard it is for us on the outside to understand what goes into these kinds of decisions.

If Tony is being told by multiple teams he's a 1st rounder, then he has to figure that he is. That means about $5,000,000 in guaranteed money. How many of us would leave that on the table?

I get that he could make more by coming back...but there are risks there. If someone puts $5MM on the table, MANY of us would grab it.

3. Bamba was being delivered to Kentucky, then switched up the guy who ran his recruitment. Clint confirmed the same thing. So as always, trust Clint.

Later.
And there ya go. I never said you were wrong about Bamba then... in fact I respected the info, and I know all too well that things change, which is why I didn't bust your chops for reporting it in the first place. And THAT's my point.
Tony's plans unfortunately changed. Get it?

And there ya go. I never said you were wrong about Bamba then... in fact I respected the info, and I know all too well that things change, which is why I didn't bust your chops for reporting it in the first place. And THAT's my point.
Tony's plans unfortunately changed. Get it?

Well yeah, but Bamba openly admitted he changed them.

I'm waiting for Tony to openly admit that in December he started talking to shady figures at AAU programs.

I'm not arguing he changed his mind at some point. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. What I'm arguing is that he's taking advice from these guys you claim he is.

Provide proof please. Provide proof tony and his family had their "heads turned" in December by scrupulously corrupt aau people. Furthermore, provide proof that this is what is causing him to stay in the draft and not his ability level/ or the fact that he's getting obviously good feedback from the NBA and his college coach. If you can do that I'll stop commenting.

I'm betting you can't. You're claiming I have no clue what I'm talking about. Show me why, for real.
So, lessee, I just said I wasn't going to compromise someone's position so now you crow about "proof" knowing full well I'm not gonna go there.
But hey, nice chickensh*t douche-move.

So, lessee, I just said I wasn't going to compromise someone's position so now you crow about "proof" knowing full well I'm not gonna go there.
But hey, nice chickensh*t douche-move.

If you're going to claim someone else is "making an ass of themselves" "has no idea what they're talking about" ..and now calling me a "chicken shit douche" well.. that speaks for itself. You better be able to back up your arguments if you are going to throw this stuff out there.

You've provided no evidence whatsoever for your ridiculous claims and have resorted to name calling. I consider your side of this issue irrelevant and since you've provided no evidence, I think you should bow out gracefully.

For those who need proof, I suggest reading the article "UNC's Tony Bradley Exploring NBA Dream". It was written by Sherrill McMillan and posted on the Inside Carolina site 24Apr2017. Second paragraph which is just a quote from Tony Bradley Sr. "Two years," Tony Bradley Sr. said. "That was our plan the whole time.".

Now, Gary certainly has a better insight into this than the yahoos that continue to chirp. Still don't believe it, try google.

Reactions: gobblercalls
For those who need proof, I suggest reading the article "UNC's Tony Bradley Exploring NBA Dream". It was written by Sherrill McMillan and posted on the Inside Carolina site 24Apr2017. Second paragraph which is just a quote from Tony Bradley Sr. "Two years," Tony Bradley Sr. said. "That was our plan the whole time.".

Now, Gary certainly has a better insight into this than the yahoos that continue to chirp. Still don't believe it, try google.

I read that article, it proves nothing beyond the fact he had a two year intention of being at unc and because he was performing better than expected they reconsidered.

I see nothing in there about aau anything.

If you're going to claim someone else is "making an ass of themselves" "has no idea what they're talking about" ..and now calling me a "chicken shit douche" well.. that speaks for itself. You better be able to back up your arguments if you are going to throw this stuff out there.

You've provided no evidence whatsoever for your ridiculous claims and have resorted to name calling. I consider your side of this issue irrelevant and since you've provided no evidence, I think you should bow out gracefully.
Just save your breath (er... fingers). @gary-7 has been blatantly breaking board rules -- i.e. verbally abusing other site members -- for years and inexplicably never gets warned, much less put on timeout. The mods must have him on ignore too? *shrugs*

Well, I don't care what you choose to believe. They are facts. Hell, the first one came from the Bradleys when Tony committed. I and others discussed it on the board at the time and dad later even made mention of their plan in an interview --- in other words, no big secret. The second comes from somone intimately connected to the E1T1 program, and out of respect for his position that's as far as I'm gonna go with that.

Had the very same info gary, mentioned it a week or 2 ago. Don't fall for butter butt/heels46 or whatever else he is calling himself these days.

I'm not arguing he changed his mind at some point. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. What I'm arguing is that he's taking advice from these guys you claim he is.
He did. And that shouldn't be hard to fathom in the current environment. Happens a lot. I just hate it was one of our guys someone was f***ing with, and I also hate it that Roy's system got trashed in the process.

Look, I've passed on solid info. You can take it or leave it. There's another member here who has way more intimate knowledge of that particular situation than I do, and if he chooses to weigh in I'm sure he could provide the gory details --- but like me, he'll also likely not go further out of respect for discretion with sources. I'll leave it to him whether or not he wants to weigh in or not. But either way, it is true.

That's all.

Doubling down on the douchebaggery, are you? Well, aren't you special? Oh, and for the record, my epithets were adjectives. Name-calling is your milieu.

Doubling down on the douchebaggery, are you? Well, aren't you special? Oh, and for the record, my epithets were adjectives. Name-calling is your milieu.

All I'm asking is for proof. . for something-anything. You're describing a pretty shady situation that doesn't really pass the logic test.

Instead of getting emotional-backup your assertions. Otherwise you have no leg to stand on.

Had the very same info gary, mentioned it a week or 2 ago. Don't fall for butter butt/heels46 or whatever else he is calling himself these days.
Watch out now, Dave... don't get yourself lumped with us "conspiracy theorists" :p... or whatever some like to label solid info.

And BTW, butterbutt, huh?, now that would make sense...o_O:rolleyes:

Again. Proof?

I don't need to prove anything, you prove who you are every time you post. You may change your screen name and think you are getting away with it but your manner of posting is well known and easy to spot.

Funny isn't it, rather than deny it you wanted proof? LOL BUSTED BB !!!

I don't need to prove anything, you prove who you are every time you post. You may change your screen name and think you are getting away with it but your manner of posting is well known and easy to spot.

Funny isn't it, rather than deny it you wanted proof? LOL BUSTED BB !!!

Again, emotionality is getting the best of some of you. Instead of attacking me, provide evidence for your opinions/arguments. Otherwise you are intellectually dishonest/corrupt.

I'm not asking for proof about my username. I'm already aware of those details. I want proof about your "info" on the Bradley situation.

All I'm asking is for proof. . for something-anything. You're describing a pretty shady situation that doesn't really pass the logic test.

Instead of getting emotional-backup your assertions. Otherwise you have no leg to stand on.
Give it a rest. All your trolling won't get me to compromise a source, so I'll just leave you with the biblical reference about casting pearls before swine, and see if you can figure out what I mean by that...
Have fun.

Give it a rest. All your trolling won't get me to compromise a source, so I'll just leave you with the biblical reference about casting pearls before swine, and see if you can figure out what I mean by that...
Have fun.

I don't read children's fantasy tales, so I'm not aware of the verse you're quoting.but if I did I'd be sure to apply logic and reason to them so as not to be brainwashed.

Anyhow, appears you aren't going to provide evidence so i will discard your "info" into the same fantasyland bin and be done with it.

Again, emotionality is getting the best of some of you. Instead of attacking me, provide evidence for your opinions/arguments. Otherwise you are intellectually dishonest/corrupt.

I'm not asking for proof about my username. I'm already aware of those details. I want proof about your "info" on the Bradley situation.

What is it butterbutt, surprised I busted ya? LOL LOL LOL

Reactions: gary-7
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT