ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Bradley to Remain in NBA Draft, Sign with Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Tony the best. He has a bright future in the league. I too, thought he should have come back for another year, but it's his decision and we need to support it.

Short term loss, but this could prove to be a long term gain.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I don't read children's fantasy tales, so I'm not aware of the verse you're quoting.but if I did I'd be sure to apply logic and reason to them so as not to be brainwashed.

Anyhow, appears you aren't going to provide evidence so i will discard your "info" into the same fantasyland bin and be done with it.
Well goody! Discard yourself whlist you're at it and this whole place will be better off.

Reactions: viking131
Again, adjectives (with a metaphor thrown in). Grammar much?
Game over.

Dude...you know your intentions when you post crap like that. You think it makes it any better that you're saying it's a "chickenshit douche move" over "you're a chickenshit douche"? It doesn't.

Dude...you know your intentions when you post crap like that. You think it makes it any better that you're saying it's a "chickenshit douche move" over "you're a chickenshit douche"? It doesn't.
Wait... now you're projecting my "intentions"? THAT is a douche-move. See what I did there?

And for the record, I wouldn't call heelz46 (or butterbutt, or whoever he/she is) a "chickensh** douche" --- that would be an insult to chickensh** douches everywhere.

Look, I've passed on solid info. You can take it or leave it. There's another member here who has way more intimate knowledge of that particular situation than I do, and if he chooses to weigh in I'm sure he could provide the gory details --- but like me, he'll also likely not go further out of respect for discretion with sources. I'll leave it to him whether or not he wants to weigh in or not. But either way, it is true.

If it's FlaTarHeel you can save the post because most of us think that's just your other account.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Let's see if we can get this through your thick skull.

Yeah, you are free to continue to make an ass of yourself, which you do here on a regular basis. That happens when you have no clue what you are talking about (Hint: you don't).

But hey, nice chickensh*t douche-move.

So are we allowed to call @gary-7 a chickensh*t douche when we're trying to pound a little reason into his thick skull and keep him from continuing to make an ass of himself, which he does on a regular basis?

Or is that set of board rules just for him?

Asking for a friend.
Come on guys! Knock it off!
lol

Wow, someone must have shit in gary's cornflakes today.

People, he has no inside knowledge of anything and never has. For all his bumbling and boasting of recruiting info, it's almost always wrong. We're never going to see or hear of any legitimate proof "bad people" were in Tony's ear.

He likes to throw the jabs, but can't take any heat in return.

Reactions: dadika13
Wait... now you're projecting my "intentions"? THAT is a douche-move. See what I did there?

And for the record, I wouldn't call heelz46 (or butterbutt, or whoever he/she is) a "chickensh** douche" --- that would be an insult to chickensh** douches everywhere.

Keep going. You quoted the Bible in your other post. We can see that the reading of it has really done you a world of good.

Wow, someone must have shit in gary's cornflakes today.

People, he has no inside knowledge of anything and never has. For all his bumbling and boasting of recruiting info, it's almost always wrong. We're never going to see or hear of any legitimate proof "bad people" were in Tony's ear.

He likes to throw the jabs, but can't take any heat in return.
And the resident dookie acolyte, who has never contributed anything of value, weighs in. The crowd is hushed...

Keep going. You quoted the Bible in your other post. We can see that the reading of it has really done you a world of good.
...and you in turn blasphemed. But hey, that's between you and whomever.
You're flailing pretty hard here @butterbutt. Might wanna cash it in.

Wow, I try to converse with you, but now I see why that doesn't work. You honestly have issues.

Wow, just wow.

You're sitting here shitting on a poster that I respect because he challenged a statement that is really out there. You got SUPER defensive which makes us believe you even less.

Aww, aren't you clever?... the fact that would be a bare-faced lie notwithstanding.

If you think being constantly condescending to those you disagree with, vain, arrogant, and dishing out info with nothing to back it up is contributing value, well then I can't help you, bud.

You're sitting here shitting on a poster that I respect because he challenged a statement that is really out there. You got SUPER defensive which makes us believe you even less.
Wait, that's a poster you respect? That sadly says a lot... :rolleyes:, and that poster attacked me, he just got it back.
But y'know what, this whole thing of hijacking threads with these petty attacks renders actual discussions untenable.

A high number of threads seem to result in the same posters arguing time and time again.

If you think being constantly condescending to those you disagree with, vain, arrogant, and dishing out info with nothing to back it up is contributing value, well then I can't help you, bud.
...to those, like you, who snipe and attack with no provocation? You get what you ask for.
And I don't give a damn what you believe, or not. You are of no consequence and have proven consistently you are beyond help... bud.

Hope so...

The Lakers are praying he is available at #28. He has a guarantee.

The only guarantee is that the Lakers (any NBA team for that matter) will do what is in THEIR best interest at that particular moment. I hope it pans out well for TB because we need more Heels in the NBA and he has earned a shot. However, I wouldn't trust an NBA teams guarantee when it comes to a player being picked.

Last edited:
I wish Tony well. Hope he achieves every one of his goals in life. I'm in the camp of I couldn't care less if this appeals us more to OADs or not though. I like the guys we have. If we land a few OADs bc of this (I don't think we will) that's great but I don't want the OAD niche personally. I've really enjoyed watching Berry for 3 years a well as Theo. I'm also still on a Championship high and am looking forward to the upcoming season w really no expectations but to compete. GDTBATH for sure.

...to those, like you, who snipe and attack with no provocation? You get what you ask for.
And I don't give a damn what you believe, or not. You are of no consequence and have proven consistently you are beyond help... bud.

You are the provocation. You are the one who constantly feels the need to outline what can be said on this board and what can't. I don't need to agree with your infinite wisdom in order to be a Tar Heel fan. That's what you don't understand.

I am not saying Gary is wrong or isn't wrong or has not been told something or so on.

I do, however, question how he has so much information on nefarious deeds illicitly done by so many people across the nation himself yet none of these deeds ever end up being uncovered and reported on. These are very big situations which would receive a lot of attention and money is to be made uncovering it.

Now, this situation does not really have anything illegal about it. Supposedly some HS ppl told a college kid's parent how he would do in the NBA and for him to go. Oh well. If true, who cares.

I am more talking about the buying players or so on that other schools always seem to be doing every time we lose a recruit.

I really thought that stuff would be reported on by now if Gary from wherever he lives can tell you himself who is being bought and paid for from Kentucky to Kansas to Arizona and etc.

I wish 3 or 4 kids would put Gary on ignore so the rest of us could come to this site and read about UNC basketball instead of this never ending bickering.

Reactions: DSouthr
You are the provocation. You are the one who constantly feels the need to outline what can be said on this board and what can't. I don't need to agree with your infinite wisdom in order to be a Tar Heel fan. That's what you don't understand.
Let's go back and review who attacked whom ITT. What you don't want to understand is if you snipe and ridicule or question my integrity you're going to get it back. Agree or disagree with whatever, but your sniping is rude and just leads to threads degenerating into this mess.

I make it a point not to even engage you because I have no respect for what you have to say, quite honestly. So, if you stay away from my posts you won't have to worry about me telling you to do anything. Easy solution.

What the individual making these claims without sufficient proof fails to realize is that he is calling into question Bradley and his family's integrity along with their judgement.
It also makes unc and Roy look bad as well.

Let's go back and review who attacked whom ITT. What you don't want to understand is if you snipe and ridicule or question my integrity you're going to get it back. Agree or disagree with whatever, but your sniping is rude and just leads to threads degenerating into this mess.

I make it a point not to even engage you because I have no respect for what you have to say, quite honestly. So, if you stay away from my posts you won't have to worry about me telling you to do anything. Easy solution.

Who calls me a closet dookie? Who always has to fan police everyone? And when your integrity or info is questioned, you are defensive, rude, and condescending. If people are skeptical of your info because it doesn't pan out or it doesn't turn out to be true, that's on you, not us. The main issue is, you pretend its infallible and then viciously berate anyone who doesn't feel the same way you do.

I don't respect what you say either. Stay away from me as well, and I won't feel the need to call you out. Deal?

One of the advantag
The only guarantee is that the Lakers (any any NBA team for that matter) will do what is in THEIR best interest at that particular moment. I hope it pans out well for TB because we need more Heels in the NBA and he has earned a shot. However, I wouldn't trust an NBA teams guarantee when it comes to a player being picked.

I'll quote someone who knows much more about this than anyone on this board:

"A verbal guarantee is pretty solid. Obviously it isn't 100%. But a GM could burn himself with an agent if he verbalizes this and then doesn't follow through. I'd compare it to a verbal commitment in college hoops. Pretty solid. "

Tony has a first round quarantee. In fact, Tony may not be around when the Lakers pick comes up at #28.

Based on the little or no impact our forwards have had in the NBA, I can't see Tony Bradley doing much.
If it's about earning a paycheck, I hope he ends up overseas and not stuck in the developmental league.

One of the advantag

I'll quote someone who knows much more about this than anyone on this board:

"A verbal guarantee is pretty solid. Obviously it isn't 100%. But a GM could burn himself with an agent if he verbalizes this and then doesn't follow through. I'd compare it to a verbal commitment in college hoops. Pretty solid. "

Tony has a first round quarantee. In fact, Tony may not be around when the Lakers pick comes up at #28.
I like Tony , but somebody is sure going out on a limb. I read on another site that Tony's Dad claimed he made 86 out of 100 shots in a work out.......

He's a project.lets just agree..who knows and move on..my worthless opinion is that he should have stayed and MAYBE a lottery..nobody has seen quality minutes against high D1 players..Wish him the best and we still have Dog ol #2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT