ADVERTISEMENT

Two thoughts for tonight ...

Heelswin

Junior
Jul 31, 2016
1. Dont believe everything you read on the internet, and
2. There's a line forming on the left for all you unbelievers to ...

8:00 on ESPN after Kansas/Baylor and before Kentucky/Florida

Last edited:
Well ALL of the coaches are set to have( or have already had) last minute in homes. Clemson is LAST BTW .You may be right and I hope so but lets not read anything special into Roy's visit.

Reactions: Archer2
Well ALL of the coaches are set to have( or have already had) last minute in homes. Clemson is LAST BTW .You may be right and I hope so but lets not read anything special into Roy's visit.
Yeah, the only thing it tells me is that all the coaches think they still have a shot, and are giving their last sales pitch. Have to admit, my gut is saying UNC and I think Zion is the type to delight in confounding the so called experts. We will know shortly.

Reactions: gary-7
1. Dont believe everything you read on the internet, and
2. There's a line forming on the left for all you unbelievers to ...

How do u have access to a source close to zion that noone else who makes a living cultivating such sources does? There is no doubt in my mind you’re wtz. This is the exact same narrative u went all in with regarding wiggins and you were light years off target with him and you subsequently vanished. You keep trying to make yourself some sort of insider legend by going against the grain with your prediction on a hi profile recruit figuring u have a 50/50 shot at stardom. While Worst case scenario you disappear....AGAIN...only to resurface with a new id. At this point even if we do get zion i will still think you’re still fos.

Yeah, the only thing it tells me is that all the coaches think they still have a shot, and are giving their last sales pitch. Have to admit, my gut is saying UNC and I think Zion is the type to delight in confounding the so called experts. We will know shortly.

Arch, my gut is saying I shouldn't have had that burrito for lunch, but I digress...
...in all seriousness, as I posted above the usual folks I talk to all say Clemson and that's my expectation, but it wouldn't shock me by any means if Zion up and pulled off the confounding you mentioned. As long as he doesn't go to uk or dook? Cool... #housemoney

Reactions: gauchoheel
I'd be pretty happy if he went to Clemson. So long as we are getting the players we need, I can root for most of the rest of the ACC to do well (key word, MOST).

Reactions: Archer2 and gary-7
Arch, my gut is saying I shouldn't have had that burrito for lunch, but I digress...
...in all seriousness, as I posted above the usual folks I talk to all say Clemson and that's my expectation, but it wouldn't shock me by any means if Zion up and pulled off the confounding you mentioned. As long as he doesn't go to uk or dook? Cool... #housemoney
Yeah, Clemson is what I have been told from day 1 and that from someone that knows Zion really well. That really means little outside of Clemson is very much in the picture and has been. But to predict what a 17-18yr old will do is always going to be a crap shoot because most of the time they don't know themselves. An expert can't know what the kid himself isn't sure of. You folks with teenager know what I am saying!

Reactions: gary-7
How do u have access to a source close to zion that noone else who makes a living cultivating such sources does? There is no doubt in my mind you’re wtz. This is the exact same narrative u went all in with regarding wiggins and you were light years off target with him and you subsequently vanished. You keep trying to make yourself some sort of insider legend by going against the grain with your prediction on a hi profile recruit figuring u have a 50/50 shot at stardom. While Worst case scenario you disappear....AGAIN...only to resurface with a new id. At this point even if we do get zion i will still think you’re still fos.

You're bull shit ... I never said a word @ Wiggins!

I just happen to know some big timers who are in the know. I have bern on this board for a loooooong time ... nevrr have disappeared fof any lenght of time.
I have had the same handle for many years!!!

Bite my butt dood!!!

I don't have a clue where Zion is going but the TOS is traveling to Spartanburg tomorrow night for the press conference. When they think Carolina has no chance they don't attend. They didn't attend the Brandan Ingram press conference for example.

You're bull shit ... I never said a word @ Wiggins!

I just happen to know some big timers who are in the know. I have bern on this board for a loooooong time ... nevrr have disappeared fof any lenght of time.
I have had the same handle for many years!!!

Bite my butt dood!!!

I don't have a clue where Zion is going but the TOS is traveling to Spartanburg tomorrow night for the press conference. When they think Carolina has no chance they don't attend. They didn't attend the Brandan Ingram press conference for example.
Or the Wiggins or the Knox one either

Since July 2016 is a "long time"?

And I'm amazed you never ask me who WTZ was. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I pre-date July 2016 on other rivals boards.Pray tell, who wtz and what tos? Dkn here.

Never posted re knox or wiggins ... Hey man ... Just passin alomg some skinny l happen to hear from strong unc source l know.

Why you guus get your panties in wad over potentially greadt news?

Bite it bro!!!

Yeah, Clemson is what I have been told from day 1 and that from someone that knows Zion really well. That really means little outside of Clemson is very much in the picture and has been. But to predict what a 17-18yr old will do is always going to be a crap shoot because most of the time they don't know themselves. An expert can't know what the kid himself isn't sure of. You folks with teenager know what I am saying!

Hey dsouthr ... you believe everything you hear? I dont but l know my sourrce is solid. Never bs before!

Somehow “told u so” aint enough. We’ll see ya down the road wtz in whatever your latest incarnation is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT