ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Clemson at Death Valley on Saturday 18 November 2023

Our trash discipline on full display that drive. Idiotic penalties and missed tackles ahoy. What a joke

Another pre snap penalty - is that double digits yet? Better yet make it two! Zero composure

Please fire the staff!! What an idiotic decision to go for 2 and it also costs us a timeout

Mesh. Aren’t we always? There is no real reason to hold out hope we will ever be good. Hey, at least we can beat Duke.

Shipley scores from 33 yards out as the defense which seemingly has been on the field all day is now dead tired 28-14
yes, they are tired. Why? There has been no development of talent, so not nearly enough substitutes playing nearly enough downs. They have tt9red legs in the 4th quarter and tired legs the fine 3rd of the season.

All that was easily predictable if you knew Mack Brown's career in full, as opposed to knowing only the adulatory headlines.

And Mack Brown quits at the end and doesn’t even use his last timeout…UNC Football at its best…What a damn joke we are…Makes me sick…It don’t matter who the coach is at UNC for football…It’s the culture soft as hell…Not enough football fans to many basketball only fans I hate this shit…

Reactions: johnwalden
Almost guaranteed to back slide next year once Drake is gone.

Can someone explain to me what the upside of keeping Mack another 2-3 years is?
Art Chansky and the society ladies of Chapel Hill and the university administrators love him and Sally. So does the entire family of Tim Cross.

Almost guaranteed to back slide next year once Drake is gone.

Can someone explain to me what the upside of keeping Mack another 2-3 years is?
You sure…Who have we beat since Drake has been QB…Every good D we have played he has struggled…And we have lost…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT