ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Oklahoma in Charlotte game thread on: Wednesday 20 December 2023

Fellas…. You’re in the bonus. Drive the ball to the basket. These refs are foul happy too. Drive the ball.

Is Cadeau shorter than RJ somehow? He doesn't offer any resistance at the rim. RJ doesn't do much, but occasionally has a contest.

Yeah how dare a kid who is actually a HS senior given the keys to one of the biggest programs in the country not play with Phil Ford like composure
You realize Trimble is only a month older than Cadeau right? Tired of hearing this line. Cadeau was a SUPER old high schooler and Trimble was a young enrollee. Cadeau is a totally normal age for a freshman.

Is Cadeau shorter than RJ somehow? He doesn't offer any resistance at the rim. RJ doesn't do much, but occasionally has a contest.
Cadeau has foul troubles. As a result he has to let some layups go.

When he learns to guard without fouling, he'll be more likely to challenge shots at the rim.

Reactions: dtodd4475
So 0 second half minutes for Withers. Anyone going to criticize Hubert for not playing him since he’s part of DA BENCH????

Cadeau has foul troubles. As a result he has to let some layups go.

When he learns to guard without fouling, he'll be more likely to challenge shots at the rim.
He has 3 fouls. With 2-3 minutes left in the game I think I'd go for the contest. RJ is also a much more important player than he is.

Either way this game goes, the last time I saw the Heels play Carolina basketball was years ago. WTH happened? They do have athletes with ability. We used to fast break off missed AND made baskets almost every play. And still played inside out all the time. These last years under Roy and now Hubert just doesn’t pass the old eye test for me. Is it just me,
also congrats for winning when they could have folded with around 3 to go so props to the kids Tonight for the win. This is a good one.

Nice win. Can’t wait for Gary to give all the credit for the win to Cadeau’s 3 good 2nd half drives.

Huge, huge HUGE win!! Cannot really be overstated how important this win was to our resume, and probably our team psyche. Also glad we don't have the finals/holiday break coming off a loss.

Huge, huge HUGE win!! Cannot really be overstated how important this win was to our resume, and probably our team psyche. Also glad we don't have the finals/holiday break coming off a loss.
According to some here we should sack Hubert and send Cadeau to JV.

There are several people who cannot watch the game because they might be working a night shift or might not be able to afford cable but they still want to follow their team. Sorry that me helping them out bothers you so much

Huge, huge HUGE win!! Cannot really be overstated how important this win was to our resume, and probably our team psyche.
We want to see teams like Oklahoma and Tennessee in March. Teams that are offensively challenged but better defensively. We can score it. We’re going to drop 80 in a somewhat clunky game tonight.

These are the style of teams we want to see. Don’t want to see Kentucky or teams that can score.

Reactions: gauchoheel
Oh did someone say EC was one and done? No way in ****
I can see the talent but he needs time and experience. Maybe as a Junior he will be ready.

Either way this game goes, the last time I saw the Heels play Carolina basketball was years ago. WTH happened? They do have athletes with ability. We used to fast break off missed AND made baskets almost every play. And still played inside out all the time. These last years under Roy and now Hubert just doesn’t pass the old eye test for me. Is it just me,
also congrats for winning when they could have folded with around 3 to go so props to the kids Tonight for the win. This is a good one.
The biggest difference between this team and those teams you’re talking about… this team doesn’t have NBA dudes. Unfair comparison until this program gets some NBA dudes.

Reactions: Tarheels39
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT