ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Wisconsin Thursday 26 March 2015 game thread

COME ON BOYS!!!! Two stops and a couple of layups coming up...

Can't guard dekker and can't box him out - that is an absolute dagger. We literally need a time out before every offensive possession to stop us from taking a ridiculous shot

Originally posted by imajericho:
Roy Williams cost us the game by putting the wrong lineup in. There is nothing else to say. This game was wrapped up.
COuld you exaggerate a bit more?

The game was wrapped-up? Dude, Wisconsin is their best in the last 5 mins of EVERY GAME.

2 fouls in a row not called on our end with Brice being held on rebound then Justin getting hit on arm on runner. Then Wiscy kids flails a layup and gets the call.

We lost the game on Britts bad stretch there.

Not gonna criticize our kids because I don't see them making a lot of stupid mistakes right now, Wisky is just beating them. Playing smart, disciplined ball. Out hustling us to rebounds and making good, crisp passes and hitting shots when they need them.

Not cleaning up the glass giving Wisconsin so many additional chances to score and having Paige held down has hurt the team the most tonight.

This went bad when Roy pulled out Berry and then refused to call a time out to stem the tide.

Game is slipping away. Gonna have to play our asses off now and make shots and rebound. Also need Paige to get going quickly.

what is with the dumb shots...

as I say that Marcus nails one. Here we go

This post was edited on 3/26 9:41 PM by uncboy10

Please! Nate is OK in and up and down game getting wide open jumpers. But a liability in just about every other way. I am in my 50's, pretty sure I could take him to the hole with his lack of lateral quickness. I'd love to see him be great, but I also look at things with a dose of reality Instead of baby blue glasses. If this game doesn't turn back, that one little 30 second sequence is what changed the momentum

How stupid is roy? I get the whole trying to go big thing but my goodness if they score you auto have to burn a timeout to get Marcus back in the game. Little league move right there.

Great job by Wisconsin. Knew we would switch ball screen late clock. Dekker no match against Hicks.

We may have gotten a 2-for-1 there on that clutch 3..... We get a stop and a rebound, chance for a walk off. Let's get a freakin stop and rebound!

MARCUS!

Again!

Ok, time for some defense boys. Need a stop here and go set it up to win this bad boy.
This post was edited on 3/26 9:46 PM by Littlejon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT