ADVERTISEMENT

Walk-off grand slam anyone?

Posting this because a PUBG gameplay video (or fortnite?) shows up for me
Yeah, you had to strike while the iron was hot or you missed it. The entire game was there for a while, and the conclusion was nothing short of spectacular, including one of the better celebrations you'll see..

4dZz9R7ukVZz8iICOK.webp

your feathers were ruffled enough to make an illogical and wrongheaded reply to me and then you ask if I'm mad? LOL, FOAD.
Wasn't ruffled at all. Just letting people know there is a baseball board. It doesn't get a lot of traffic and people have said before they didn't even know it was there. It would be great to get more participation there. Just go eat a Snickers first.

Wasn't ruffled at all. Just letting people know there is a baseball board. It doesn't get a lot of traffic and people have said before they didn't even know it was there. It would be great to get more participation there. Just go eat a Snickers first.
if your only intent was to inform others of the baseball board, which does have too little traffic and is why I brought this here, to share this moment of Tar Heel glory with more people, then good for you. But your post seemed to imply that my post was misplaced and belonged there instead.. So I'll have that snickers. thank you, and say again....FOAD.

Honeycutt does it again, walk-off single to drive in the winner from third base.

Can't we just win a game before the bottom of the ninth like normal teams do?

• Love
Reactions: gteeitup
Honeycutt does it again, walk-off single to drive in the winner from third base.

Can't we just win a game before the bottom of the ninth like normal teams do?
im still on the us open but its recording…thanks lol

eta: he’s such a baller…it won’t happen, but i hope the braves have a chance to draft him.

im still on the us open but its recording…thanks lol

eta: he’s such a baller…it won’t happen, but i hope the braves have a chance to draft him.
I recorded it too but I had to make a choice of live viewing and the Heels won, mostly because it's only Friday.. The golf gods and the baseball gods need to communicate better to keep conflicts like this from occurring.

Sorry if I spoiled it for you.

Reactions: gteeitup
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT