ADVERTISEMENT

What do you think our record will be this year

Saw this coming. Sorry finish to season last year with all those weapons. UNC will win 3 to 4 games. Fedora getting outcoached is getting old. Every year the coaching staff loses 2 to 3 years. This year is not the year, but next year better see some major improvement

Reactions: JimmyinVA
Sadly I too am guessing 3 or 4 games. Sure hope I am wrong! How he left Mitch on the bench so long is BEYOND me. I am concerned over his coaching decisions.

This team still could turn it around and go bowling, But it also could flop to a 4 win season. I am not overly optimistic.

ODU, dook, ND, UVa, Pitt, WCU, and Moo U. Seven.
The way Duke looked against Northwestern yesterday, I'm not too sure that's a win for us. Their QB is not Jackson, but he is really good.

He wanted to start Trubisky much earlier, but internal politics prevented him from doing so.
My very good friend in CA again this past Friday had a good laugh that UNC keep the #1 QB in the draft on the pine for 3 years. It was then that it hit him about our inability to sign RBs: QB carrying the ball more than the RB.

If I were a Zamir White, I would be extremely leery of trusting Fedora to use me properly. If I were an Artur Sitkowski, I definitely would not trust Fedora to make use of my skills. If I were a top OL prospect, I would balk at trusting Fedora to best prepare me for the NFL, because run-first backyard football QBs the game you use with them are not part of the NFL.

Fedora's choices have long term trickle effects. We may well be at the bottom of them, but even if so, it may take years to build back up from them. especially with Richt at Miami and Fuente at VT.

Internal politics? Am I forgetting something?
If he sat Marquise, he would've lost the locker room completely. Also had recruiting implications because Marquise is local and was beloved. N.C. high school coaches are very temperamental and get their widdle feelings hurt real easily.

Reactions: shun1
LOL! As hedious as our defense is ,I'm afraid to make a prediction.Jackson was playing peewee league defense saturday.

I'm no longer going to do the Charlie Brown thing and try to kick that damn football. From now on, I'm going into the season and every game expecting mediocrity. If we exceed that level, then I'll be pleasantly surprised.

this has been floated around on the board...walk into football season, don't ever run or dive.

for me, i'll be bitter because i still see that sleeping giant and the board is fun with me being anti-smart, fast, physical...the difference is, at my age(45), i can literally laugh it off the next day.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT