ADVERTISEMENT

What you listening to today?

Not sure what’s going on here. A Russian band covering steely Dan. But damn it’s good and fun to watch

dang dude, you have made yourself worth keeping with this. I defy anyone not watching to try and tell me this wasn't actually Steely Dan. Just fantastic. I think I even chubbed up a little, but that's another story.

ETA...my three videos featured the sax, which I love in rock music. I don't know if this might have inspired you to post this but I am more than happy to have assisted in the segue.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: heelmanwilm
Yea I admit it I like abba. Horrible choreography, cheesy outfits, lip-synching and all. Fact is though they pioneered numerous recording methods in use today. But bottom line is i just like the music. And the blonde just might be the hottest girl ever in pop music.

I was raised on bluegrass. My dad and uncle played banjoes. I rebelled against it my teen years just trying to be cool. I regret that. I missed out on a lot of good times. This is awesome
I think I posted here that when I was a kid, some guy came by selling accordion lessons, and my parents actually and surprisingly wanted me to be interested...but I wasn't, thinking who in the hell wants to play an accordion. Not cool, right?

I wish I had realized that an accordion or most any instrument can be what you make of it, and that learning any instrument opens the door to learning others. Stupid kid.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Lots of tears from me during this song.

As a former teacher of Special Ed students, so many times I witnessed how these students were treated by their care givers. When you work with many non verbal kids, you're bound to see some distressing signals of abuse of these students. Unfortunately, many go unreported. Even though there have been times I was retaliated against when I made the reports, I still took the time to do what I was required BY LAW to do, not to mention my true love and dedication to these children. False accusations leveled against me by care givers because of my true love of the students NEVER deterred me from doing the right thing for them.

IMO, there is no one worse than a person who has been entrusted either by God or by the govt to look after a child but chooses to abuse a child, especially those children who are unable to tell what is happening to them.

Lots of tears from me during this song.

As a former teacher of Special Ed students, so many times I witnessed how these students were treated by their care givers. When you work with many non verbal kids, you're bound to see some distressing signals of abuse of these students. Unfortunately, many go unreported. Even though there have been times I was retaliated against when I made the reports, I still took the time to do what I was required BY LAW to do, not to mention my true love and dedication to these children. False accusations leveled against me by care givers because of my true love of the students NEVER deterred me from doing the right thing for them.

IMO, there is no one worse than a person who has been entrusted either by God or by the govt to look after a child but chooses to abuse a child, especially those children who are unable to tell what is happening to them.

these kind of things tear at the heart so bad you almost can't play them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT