ADVERTISEMENT

wofford/UNC GAME THREAD

Another Wofford three 46-42 oh yes Wofford can shoot from the perimeter...Reminds me of the one point loss to Notredame last season when they hit so many corner threes

Just too many flaws for this team for my liking at this point. They are experienced and should be better at some of the little things they are not doing very well. Pretty frustrating.

Good to see Jackson hit a few of these runners. Looked like he was held pretty good on that last shot he missed as well. They need some serious separation in these next four minutes.

54-47 for the good guys. Jackson's best half of basketball by far. 2 baskets and two great passes that have lead to two thunder dunks. Hicks also playing strong on both ends of the court.

Just when the frustration with James builds for me he always redeems himself.

Johnson isn't a great primary defender in the post. Gordon's taken advantage.

Great minutes from Joel James.

Early on in the season, it's pretty clear Britt is a more developed defender than Berry. Wofford getting fewer looks with Britt simply on the floor.

Chance to extend the lead and Brice with a dumb foul and then a three.

Pretty huge play by Britt there, who hasn't really been involved much. Good to see from Nate.

Berry called for a charge on a three on one break--now 8 minutes to go still 64-50--Wofford looks tired with all the bodies UNC are throwing at them which has resulted with many of the shots that fell in the first half coming up short now

Johnson isn't a great primary defender in the post. Gordon's taken advantage.

Great minutes from Joel James.

Early on in the season, it's pretty clear Britt is a more developed defender than Berry. Wofford getting fewer looks with Britt simply on the floor.
Berry has like 5 steals dude. Britt got blown past like 4 times last game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT