I’m doing this an awuf lot lately
Wordle 725 X/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
it isn't you, they've been a little harder lately. I can look at your work and see what your last two guesses were. You just needed one more chance.

Wordle 726 5/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I cheated today. I was playing and lost my connection. I had 2 letters in the right place. When I logged back in I had lost what I did before and started me over from scratch.

Wordle 726 4/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟨⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I cheated today. I was playing and lost my connection. I had 2 letters in the right place. When I logged back in I had lost what I did before and started me over from scratch.

Wordle 726 4/6

⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟨⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
severus-snape-skeptical-41y5qrnyglh9elm2.gif

Wordle 727 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 727 5/6

🟩🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 728 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 728 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟨🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 729 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Got lucky on my first word or I would have busted.
Wordle 729 4/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

good luck with this one

Wordle 730 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wow!
Wordle 730 5/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I should have done better after getting so many letters on my first word.
Wordle 731 4/6

🟨🟨🟩🟨⬛
🟨⬛🟩🟨🟨
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reactions: bluetoe
Wordle 732 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟨🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wow! You’re first person I know to get an ace.
somebody early in this thread posted one, or two in a row, but it was fairly obviously done sarcastically...the answers are posted same day on at least one site.

I'm not saying that's what he did, and I don't think that's what he did. I'm saying that even a blind hog can find his nuts under a tree and there's a squirrel in there somewhere. That might not be how that goes, but you get the point.

Congrats @toophly1124, you lucky hog. 😛

• Haha
Reactions: toophly1124
somebody early in this thread posted one, or two in a row, but it was fairly obviously done sarcastically...the answers are posted same day on at least one site.

I'm not saying that's what he did, and I don't think that's what he did. I'm saying that even a blind hog can find his nuts under a tree and there's a squirrel in there somewhere. That might not be how that goes, but you get the point.

Congrats @toophly1124, you lucky hog. 😛
It was actually me and the reason I got it was because it was the same word I always start with. I read an article once that said those letters were the best letters to start with. The follow up to that word is sloth. So, everytime I play my first guess is today's word and my next guess is sloth.

It was actually me and the reason I got it was because it was the same word I always start with. I read an article once that said those letters were the best letters to start with. The follow up to that word is sloth. So, everytime I play my first guess is today's word and my next guess is sloth.
that's what I'm saying. How does one know today's word without finding it on the interwebs?

That's OK though, like I was saying to @gunslingerdick regarding his looking up the answer in Worldle before completing the quiz, there are no rules here and you can cheat however you care to. Some of us, like @prlyles for instance, just don't care to.

7q3uvt.jpg

I guess the same word first every time - Ratio. I like it because R and T are heavily used consonants and because I like that it offers 3 vowels. One day a couple of months ago, that happened to be the word. I was a genius that day.

Reactions: tarheel0910
that's what I'm saying. How does one know today's word without finding it on the interwebs?

That's OK though, like I was saying to @gunslingerdick regarding his looking up the answer in Worldle before completing the quiz, there are no rules here and you can cheat however you care to. Some of us, like @prlyles for instance, just don't care to.

7q3uvt.jpg
It's just always playing the probabilities and I was one of the weird people who liked math in school. Guessing those letters always give you the best chance of figuring out the word, at least in theory it does. It just happened to be that word today. Luck of the draw, mixed with a little math.

It's just always playing the probabilities and I was one of the weird people who liked math in school. Guessing those letters always give you the best chance of figuring out the word, at least in theory it does. It just happened to be that word today. Luck of the draw, mixed with a little math.
I was telling @prlyles recently that I always start with ADIEU because I'm a vowel hunter. If a vowel doesn't hit with ADIEU, the word must have an O and maybe a Y. Also I play what they suggest is the hard way. That is, every word I insert has to be a possible solution using the letters given. I don't throw away a word to fish for letters, I try to solve every time.

So, I've got that going for me.

Also, yeah you're weird for liking math. On the other hand, I'm also about probabilities. I think in terms of probability about everything. I don't ever really say (in my thinking) one way or the other, it's how probable a way might be. As I accumulate information, weight is added to some possibilities and the probabilities get adjusted accordingly. But I never fully commit to either black or white.

So I've got that going for me too.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I was telling @prlyles recently that I always start with ADIEU because I'm a vowel hunter. If a vowel doesn't hit with ADIEU, the word must have an O and maybe a Y. Also I play what they suggest is the hard way. That is, every word I insert has to be a possible solution using the letters given. I don't throw away a word to fish for letters, I try to solve every time.
I think I was the one who said I use ADIEU from time to time.

I think I was the one who said I use ADIEU from time to time.
I did a search, and you did say that...in April of '22 in reply to another poster. I wasn't aware of that post until just now.

I'm talking much more recently than that, and I may have said 'I use the same word every time' instead of actually specifying that the word was ADIEU Or I might have forgotten to hit the post button as is normal for me, or decided not to post it, but I recall there being some back and forth.

Or of course maybe I'm just crazy.

Either way, I decided to use ADIEU as my start word some months ago and IIRC I haven't wavered from that plan since. It fits my 'vowel first' method.

Reactions: prlyles
Wordle 733 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I never check for double letters soon enough.
Wordle 733 6/6

🟨🟩⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I never check for double letters soon enough.
Wordle 733 6/6

🟨🟩⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
lol, when I got four letters, I hit on the right word right off the bat. It just popped into my head. I didn't even think of all those other possibilities. Today I was way lucky because I probably would have crashed and burned.

Wordle 734 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 735 4/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 735 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 736 6/6

⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The wordle gods were smiling on me today.
Wordle 736 2/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT