ADVERTISEMENT

Z, you comin?

They're predicting Zion to UNC when almost no one else is, by your own admission. So why wouldn't they be right if he picks UNC?

Their guess would be correct, but they still wouldn't be right.

I have questioned Heelswin's sanity at times after some of his posts, but he doesn't give the vibe w/Zion that he's trying to pull one over. I think I believe him, especially after reading some posts from the experts on TOS.

Reactions: RP12
I have questioned Heelswin's sanity at times after some of his posts, but he doesn't give the vibe w/Zion that he's trying to pull one over. I think I believe him, especially after reading some posts from the experts on TOS.

We've all read his poasts and maybe he's playing the roulette wheel here, I dunno . . but, if, he goes 1 for 1, he's far ahead of myself and others on this board.

If, he's looking for attention, he'll make other and future predictions that may or may come to fruition. Then maybe we'll know differently . .

From those in the know of late, there is an increasing amount of optimism now present.

To quote our POTUS . . "we'll see."

Spot on Billy. A little hope and optimism certainly can't hurt, especially since all the "recruiting gurus", as well as most of us, consider him a long shot. As far as I'm concerned, we've got next to nothing to lose.

Hey Arch, the best part for them is if Zion goes elsewhere at least the are not "wrong" lol meaning Steat and Heelswin
Fans' obsession with being "right", especially with regard to recruiting, which is a crapshoot at best, is one of the biggest contributors to message board discord, Bamaheel. Why is it so important that someone be right or wrong, when we're all speculating at best?

Fans' obsession with being "right", especially with regard to recruiting, which is a crapshoot at best, is one of the biggest contributors to message board discord, Bamaheel. Why is it so important that someone be right or wrong, when we're all speculating at best?
I wish I had the answer buddy. All I know, is I smell what you are stepping in. I do find if funny that none of us would know each other from Adam in person, but some peeps on here seem like they hate each other, just by posted words. And just in case I haven't ever said so, I do appreciate your info and well as several others.

Reactions: Archer2
Zion is coming to UNC !! I want to believe Heelswin, so Zion is coming to UNC !! If Zion goes to Clemson or Duke or UK, in that order of my objective opinion, Heelswin still is a fervent UNC fan, with whom I will gladly share an imported draft beer near the corner of Columbia and Franklin !!

I think we are actually in this. Wouldn’t be surprised to see us picked tomorrow but I won’t expect it or lose sleep over it.

Same could be said about you stalking CB34. You know, there is an ignore button too.
I just happen to think he's one of the most ornery, cantankerous posters on the board and love yanking his chain. Your demeaning post calling the posters on this board "sheep" is a whole different matter. I'm referring to one poster, you're lumping a whole message board together. The two aren't comparable at all.

Correct me if I am wrong the teacher passes out a multiple choice test. You don't study so you just abacadaba the test and make an 85%; even if you guessed the answers they still count as right. The teacher has no idea you don't know the material. It's still right. If they guess right guess what. They are right

I just happen to think he's one of the most ornery, cantankerous posters on the board and love yanking his chain. Your demeaning post calling the posters on this board "sheep" is a whole different matter. I'm referring to one poster, you're lumping a whole message board together. The two aren't comparable at all.
It wasn’t intended at the whole board... just those blind loyalist that are on here. And there are several. I prefer the realist approach myself.

It wasn’t intended at the whole board... just those blind loyalist that are on here. And there are several. I prefer the realist approach myself.
Why you feel it necessary to do this crap? By that logic, you are a sheep on the other side of the fence. Just enjoy the ride as a Tar Heel and quit the bickering.

Here's one thing to keep in mind regarding Zion's press conference tonight. If he decides to go to another school, let's have class when commenting on it. He's a 17 year old kid and has the right to decide which school is best for him just like anyone else. There's no need for negative comments.

Here's one thing to keep in mind regarding Zion's press conference tonight. If he decides to go to another school, let's have class when commenting on it. He's a 17 year old kid and has the right to decide which school is best for him just like anyone else. There's no need for negative comments.
Good point. Unless he goes to dook... then he's dead to me. LOL

Theres good reasons for him to pick any of the schools he’s listing. Really cant go wrong.

As for @Heelswin, well hes just guessing. He had no inside info. No source. Course i’ll make him the same challenge i made wtz. Once decision is made theres no reason not to reveal the source. Not give names but at least some info about him/her and how they knew something NOT A SINGLE OTHER RECRUITING GURU IN THE NATION DID. So i’ll be anxiously awaiting this info. Just as i still am from wtz.

Why you feel it necessary to do this crap? By that logic, you are a sheep on the other side of the fence. Just enjoy the ride as a Tar Heel and quit the bickering.
Get over yourself Mike. Maybe you need to take the time to moderate the board in a non-bias manner but I’ve been here 13 years and it’s always been one sided.

Get over yourself Mike. Maybe you need to take the time to moderate the board in a non-bias manner but I’ve been here 13 years and it’s always been one sided.
Get over myself? Why when i try to get threads back on track you pot stirrers see me as biased?

Reactions: dgheel57
If Zion goes to Clemson - as nearly everyone seems to expect - this will be the most over-hyped, biggest-letdown event since Geraldo opened that empty vault.

Embarrassing to have it on a major channel unless he pulls a surprise.

Just sayin'.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT