ADVERTISEMENT

Z, you comin?

I like the guys I've gotten to know better than a flash who makes a lot of freshman mistakes and then leaves.

I like guys who struggled to become starters, like Luke and Kenny, and guys who struggle to come here, like Cam. Not saying I wouldn't like Zion, but those are the guys I want to see start and get good minutes next year. And, yes, guys like BRob and Andrew and Huff and so on.

Don't get me wrong. If we had a hole in next year's lineup that we needed to fill and Zion filled it, I'd be as gung ho as the next fan. But we don't. Or if the guys we already have sucked. But they don't.

I'm happy with next year's squad. The only reason we might need Zion is if our current freshmen - especially our bigs - don't improve very much over the next year. Or if people leave.
I understand where u are coming from BUT Zion is an elite finisher at the rim something we desperately need this year and next year that we don't have!!!! See today's game with GT blocking our shots and we can't DUNK the ball and settle for layups we MISS

This recruitment has UK written all over it. If not us, I hope it's Clemson or SC. I certainly won't be surprised, if it ends up being UK though.

I like the guys I've gotten to know better than a flash who makes a lot of freshman mistakes and then leaves.

I like guys who struggled to become starters, like Luke and Kenny, and guys who struggle to come here, like Cam. Not saying I wouldn't like Zion, but those are the guys I want to see start and get good minutes next year. And, yes, guys like BRob and Andrew and Huff and so on.

Don't get me wrong. If we had a hole in next year's lineup that we needed to fill and Zion filled it, I'd be as gung ho as the next fan. But we don't. Or if the guys we already have sucked. But they don't.

I'm happy with next year's squad. The only reason we might need Zion is if our current freshmen - especially our bigs - don't improve very much over the next year. Or if people leave.

But we have an obvious hole at the forward position other than Maye. Roy picked up the three bigs to fill the roster since we lost all our bigs last year other than Maye. Zion would start day 1 at the PF. You need talent to win games in this league and country

Take it for what's it worth but someone on TOS claims to be at the press conference and over heard Zion tell his coach that it was Clemson and that he has informed Brad Brownell.

The guy on tos is a pretty solid source he attends a lot of the kids ceremonies that have announcements. If he says it unless Zion is trolling it's pretty solid

Zion kept it a secret this whole time, until he let a reporter over hear him. He might be Clemson bound, but some of this stuff is funny.

Yeah. for 2 years hes kept everyone guessing but 20 min before he announces he blabbers it out loud enough for some passer by to hear it. Seems legit. He prob will go to clemson... but seriously.

Oh well he did shock the world good luck to him and his career wish nothing but the best but hope we stomp his team both times we play other than that good luck young man

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT