ADVERTISEMENT

Z, you comin?

Evan Daniels said if it’s anyone other than Clemson or Kentucky he would be shocked.

Clemson very confident, UK not.

He’s a tiger folks. Not hard to read between the lines.

Evan Daniels said if it’s anyone other than Clemson or Kentucky he would be shocked.

Clemson very confident, UK not.

He’s a tiger folks. Not hard to read between the lines.

Yeah, we know it's not UK . . why Daniels included them is a mystery.

It's down to Clemson and us. We are in it . .

Because for two years everyone assumed was going to UK. Hard for some folks to accept it I guess. No one else was really ever in it until Clemson convinced him to stay home.

As long as we don't play Clemson at home next year.

But it looks like we probably do.

Zion would presumably step in to replace Donte Grantham. He's a very good player, but I suspect Z would still be an upgrade.

Considering how close they made the game this year, that makes me nervous.

Look don't know where Zion is going but I hope Roy's pitch to him was look Zion I need a power dunker next year someone to slam the damn ball through the basket I will be glad to show you film on how pathetic we are at it!!!! Slam it all you want big guy

As long as we don't play Clemson at home next year.

But it looks like we probably do.

Zion would presumably step in to replace Donte Grantham. He's a very good player, but I suspect Z would still be an upgrade.

Considering how close they made the game this year, that makes me nervous.
We beat them by 18 the year we won 8 games. I'll never be worried about playing them at home.

I remember some saying assuredly a few hours before he announced that Knox was coming...and we werent even remotely in it. So Im skeptical, but I will hold out hope you are correct.
Yeah i think alot of unc fans are

I have a good feeling about Zion, but I have no trust whatsoever in my feelings about recruits, so...

I have a good feeling about Zion, but I have no trust whatsoever in my feelings about recruits, so...

Theres a few ways to look at it. With Knox, none of the national guys were even mentioning unc even as some of the more knowledgable posters here were claiming we had him. This time it appears that some national guys are saying unc is a legit darkhorse. It could be a smokescreen, or hopefully just actual smoke.

Am I the only one who doesn't want him?

Nothing against him, but it would be a playing time nightmare that I suspect would result in chemistry problems. I mean we will already have logjams even without Zion.

Wait are you serious? You don't not want the #2 recruit? He would start day 1 at UNC lol
I like the guys I've gotten to know better than a flash who makes a lot of freshman mistakes and then leaves.

I like guys who struggled to become starters, like Luke and Kenny, and guys who struggle to come here, like Cam. Not saying I wouldn't like Zion, but those are the guys I want to see start and get good minutes next year. And, yes, guys like BRob and Andrew and Huff and so on.

Don't get me wrong. If we had a hole in next year's lineup that we needed to fill and Zion filled it, I'd be as gung ho as the next fan. But we don't. Or if the guys we already have sucked. But they don't.

I'm happy with next year's squad. The only reason we might need Zion is if our current freshmen - especially our bigs - don't improve very much over the next year. Or if people leave.

Reactions: MWHeels
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT