ADVERTISEMENT

2017 OOTB Bowl Challenge, Wave 5, part 2

Clemson is clearly not the #1 team.

I think Saban ties Bear Bryant this year.

5th Title in last 9 seasons.

If it was Clemson and Ohio State instead of Alabama, I think Clemson would have won.

I still don't get OU in that first OT; it was almost like they were ok with kicking a FG and going to round 2. They ran it three straight plays. They've got the heisman winner - let him do what he does. A TD there and it's game over.

Reactions: toophly1124
I still don't get OU in that first OT; it was almost like they were ok with kicking a FG and going to round 2. They ran it three straight plays. They've got the heisman winner - let him do what he does. A TD there and it's game over.

Yeah, I agree. Have to let Baker do his thing.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
They did that a lot even to start the 2nd half

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Can't even win their division and they're going to be playing for the National Championship. Must be nice...

Regardless, they looked like a team that should be playing for the national championship. They were big brother holding little brother Clemson down with one arm last night. The committee got it right.

Regardless, they looked like a team that should be playing for the national championship. They were big brother holding little brother Clemson down with one arm last night. The committee got it right.

I guess that brings forth the argument of whether we want the best teams or the most deserving teams in the playoffs. Personally, I'd rather have the most deserving teams playing, even if they're not necessarily the best.

I don't care if the Patriots got FBS eligibility - if they don't play for (and win) their conference championship, they should be out of the playoff, even though they'd be clearly the best team in the country.

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
Take your time. It will probably be lost in the OOTB black hole anyway.

I was pretty terrible Monday. I do know that. I think winning the Alabama game put me at 2-3, which followed an equally bad performance from Saturday, haha.

I was pretty terrible Monday. I do know that. I think winning the Alabama game put me at 2-3, which followed an equally bad performance from Saturday, haha.

I'm pretty sure you lost and I won. Everyone should just go ahead and send me money. If it turns out I actually lost, then I'll send it back.

Reactions: ohio tarheels

I don’t want to give you false hope but I believe I was 1 game up on you going into the last 2 games. And I lose both Oklahoma and Clemson. So I know you won Clemson. Idk who you picked in the Oklahoma game but we’re either tied or you won. I think.

I don’t want to give you false hope but I believe I was 1 game up on you going into the last 2 games. And I lose both Oklahoma and Clemson. So I know you won Clemson. Idk who you picked in the Oklahoma game but we’re either tied or you won. I think.

I picked Oklahoma so lost that one for sure. Won 'Bama though so maybe we are tied. I don't know though.

Not sure of the rules, but aren't OOTB ties typically resolved by a ...

Duel_to_the_Death_AC_Poster.jpg

Alabama LB Anfernee Jennings will not play in the National Title game due to a knee injury.

Is that critical for them? Or do they just plug in one of the three other 5star LB's that usually ride the bench?

I'm not to familiar with their depth chart this year, but my guess would be the latter. I'm sure they're loaded at all positions.

They are probably loaded but that guy is really good. He made a ton of plays Monday.

Taxslayer Bowl, 12:00 p.m.
Louisville vs. Mississippi State
Line: Louisville -6.5

Autozone Liberty Bowl, 12:30 p.m.
Iowa State vs. Memphis
Line: Memphis -3.5

PlayStation Fiesta Bowl, 4:00 p.m.
Washington vs. Penn State
Line: Penn State -2.5

Capital One Orange Bowl, 8:00 p.m.
Wisconsin vs. Miami
Line: Wisconsin -6.5

Outback Bowl, 12:00 p.m.
Michigan vs. South Carolina
Line: Michigan -7.5

Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, 12:30 p.m.
UCF vs. Auburn
Line: Auburn -9.5

Citrus Bowl Presented by Overton's, 1:00 p.m.
Notre Dame vs. LSU
Line: LSU -3.5

Rose Bowl (CFP Semifinal), 5:00 p.m.
Georgia vs. Oklahoma
Line: Georgia -2.5

Allstate Sugar Bowl (CFP Semifinal), 8:45 p.m.
Alabama vs. Clemson
Line: Alabama -2.5

Results, for this wave only:

Hark: 4-5
Billy: 3-6
Hook: 3-6
cory: 3-6
strum: 6-3
tooph: 7-2
ohio: 3-6
THN: 5-4
UNC71: 5-4