ADVERTISEMENT

2023 AAU Circuit News!

No doubt he is a special talent, will need to get stronger his last year in high school to be a force in college whether it's shooting guard or small forward. Lots to be excited about with 2024 looming around the corner.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
25%:75% seems to match the diversity in the league! Way to be vigilant! It shows unexpected growth on your part!

Reactions: FlaTarHeel
5 guards
3 G/F combos
3 forwards
1 F/C combo

seems pretty diverse, maybe a true center instead of 5 guards

• Haha
Yes I do remember Ryan Jones, have mentioned him several times, absolutely a kid I would like to see us heat up with, he is on the UNC radar. He has slipped in the rankings because he was dealing with an nasty injury, a knee I think.
He's back, and maybe we should be as well.👈

So it appears, questioning a couple of the players who made it. Well, Drake will probably be a more complete college players than some who made the first cut. They may have been border line on the group of 18, will focus more on the one's which I am referring to at a later date.

Tyran Stokes and TEAM USA 16U dominate!
This kid has "it", he has future NBA all star talent written all over him, he could be generational level. Give me this kid, Patterson, Kao Peat along with any decent PG guard play and we are in the arms race with duke on level ground. They are gonna get the Booz twins and Flagg, that money is already in the bank but I will take my 3 picks against their haul and be happy! Raymond's nephew could be the extra addition we need.

This kid has "it", he has future NBA all star talent written all over him, he could be generational level. Give me this kid, Patterson, Kao Peat along with any decent PG guard play and we are in the arms race with duke on level ground. They are gonna get the Booz twins and Flagg, that money is already in the bank but I will take my 3 picks against their haul and be happy! Raymond's nephew could be the extra addition we need.
---We will be in a dog fight to get Peat off the west coast from Zona/UCLA. Caleb Wilson could be in play at that PF spot.
---Peterson is a volume scorer and he's also considered a "black hole" by some scouts.
---Isiah Harwell is a Tar Heel but also keep an eye on Sadiq White(2025 from Charlotte)
****Stokes is 2026 and should be the 1st kid we offer in that class****

And with the strike of midnight this morning 2025 recruits can officially be contacted by college coaches. As expected one of our first calls went to Top-10 kid Isiah Harwell.

---We will be in a dog fight to get Peat off the west coast from Zona/UCLA. Caleb Wilson could be in play at that PF spot.
---Peterson is a volume scorer and he's also considered a "black hole" by some scouts.
---Isiah Harwell is a Tar Heel but also keep an eye on Sadiq White(2025 from Charlotte)
****Stokes is 2026 and should be the 1st kid we offer in that class****
AS for me, I am not sold on Wilson, am getting sold on White (pretty close at this point but need to see how he builds up from this point) , love Harwell and Patterson. Agree Peat will be hard to pull off the west coast.

AS for me, I am not sold on Wilson, am getting sold on White (pretty close at this point but need to see how he builds up from this point) , love Harwell and Patterson. Agree Peat will be hard to pull off the west coast.
We have contacted Sadiq.👏

2024 Drake Powell unplugged
"I'm working on my confidence level, my ball handling, and making different reads"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT