ADVERTISEMENT

2023 AAU Circuit News!

“Hopefully that’s where I’m at in 5 years” nba. Man that’s what you want to hear. It can happen earlier but I’ve got patience is what that says.
To be fair the question was in 5 years where do you see yourself, he did not say graduating from UNC and entering the draft for his rookie season. It's kind of a non descript answer to me. I think every ranked kid would say in the NBA to that question as it was posed.

I was surprised that he does not see himself as a 5. Sounded like he does not want to be pigeonholed as a 5? I know that is the most valued skill set by pro
scouts for bigs currently, but he seems to be a straight 5 at present, to me at least. Heck he even talked about being a 3?

2025 Wing Caleb Wilson took it to Cooper Flagg today in Orlando at the Top 100 Camp. 13pts/2 3's/5-7 FGs 👈

Last edited:
Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Drake Powell has been impressive at the Top 100 Camp!

"Powell has been one of the biggest stockrisers in the country over the past 18 months, and he is only continuing on his trajectory. He has gone from a top-75-ranked prospect up inside the Top 10".
"Powell channeled his aggressive side and started putting his foot on the gas on the offensive end, being much more assertive. He showcased his ability to handle, create, pass and, most notably, make shots".
"He made shots off the catch and pull from mid-range and from three while also showing his elite defensive ability".
So far at camp, Powell is shooting 8 of 15 (53.3%) from 3. He may not always stuff a stat sheet, but he does a lot more that doesn't show up in a box score to impact "winning".
via -247

2026 #1 recruit AJ Dybansta dropped a 35 piece on the final day of NBA Top 100. He also knocked down 4 3's.

• Wow
ADIDAS started in Rock Hill last night. #3Stripes

2024 Tar Heel Ian Jackson

2025 UNC favorite Isaiah Harwell

2025 target Darryn Peterson

On the Adidas side this week:

----2025 target Isaiah Harwell and crew won the title with Hubert Davis watching.

----2026 UNC fan Caleb Holt had 14pts in the title game loss to Harwell's squad

----2025 5-star Kao Peat had a triple-double today.

Unfortunately I am hearing much more buzz with Flory Bidunga and a possible Dook commit soon.

On a side note this may hurt Wes Miller's chances of sticking at Cincinnati as well. He has struggled in his first few years on the court. Cincinnati was an early favorite due to Flory's closeness with the Adams who are big time Cincy boosters. Cincinnati seems to have fallen out of top consideration, but still mentioned among the finalist.

^ He's pretty much a dunker with very little else outside the paint.
Maybe dirty Pearl can't raid that party.

^ He's pretty much a dunker with very little else outside the paint.
Maybe dirty Pearl can't raid that party.
He is an elite rim protecter as well. Plenty athletic, and only a couple years of playing basketball, already growing his skill set by leaps and bounds in the last couple of years. I think he is going to be an absolute monster in a few years.

I don't think he will be around college very long, so the polished final product should not be seen fully on campus, but his upside is astronomical in my opinion. Reminiscent of Joel Embid growth with the skill set. I'm hoping Michigan or even Kansas sway him, but been hearing a lot of Dook talk of late.

"They had Michael Jordan; he went there. I love the brand. I like the coach, too. Coach Hubert and I have had good conversations so far. We talk a lot about the things that they do there, ‘The Carolina Way,’ both on and off the court, and that is appealing to me. He tells me he likes my play style."

--- 5-star target Caleb Wilson

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT