ADVERTISEMENT

250k!

FlaTarHeel

Hall of Famer
Feb 21, 2017
Just received word that was the "handler's" take with a '17 recruit.

Folks, this is just a tip of the iceberg!

Last edited:
Last week I was coming home frim a baseball tournament with my son.
We drove right by Fort KNOX here in KY

Wait, are you hinting that William Wesley's 12th cousin thrice removed on his daddy's side was maybe taking something he wasn't supposed to? Well his family musta been homeless and spent some time having to live out of their Escalade with the spinner rims... I wonder if he was able to flunk Algebra 1 and yet ace Algebra 2 in a online class like Bledsoe was able to? Maybe he only took the $250k as repayment of the exact cost of his education prior to Ky, like Kalipari was trying to sell us Kantor did? Maybe his arrest record is not yet double digits defining him as a great kid, ya know like John Wall?

So you can run home and tell all your little buddies how the landscape has changed?
Poster above accurately points out what everyone seem to know and understand as to how one particular group operates.

You mean you're doubting FlaTarGary7Heel's info??

Please inform me who he is.. He never stated anything about Knox, it was the posters after him. Does this guy work for the FBI? Other than that I am not sure there is any validity in the claim. Even then, who is leaking this "information?"

Please inform me who he is.. He never stated anything about Knox, it was the posters after him. Does this guy work for the FBI? Other than that I am not sure there is any validity in the claim. Even then, who is leaking this "information?"
You're not going to get any answers to your questions on here, so you're wasting your time. No one will give you a straight answer. They'll just throw a lot of insults at you because you're a Kentucky fan.

You're not going to get any answers to your questions on here, so you're wasting your time. No one will give you a straight answer. They'll just throw a lot of insults at you because you're a Kentucky fan.

Good cop, bad cop?

Kentucky is the most corrupt program of all time. Then you go out and hire the most corrupt coach of all time and this is what you get.

Opinion. I have my own of other programs. This was the stuff that was said YEARS ago when Cal was hired. Nothing found. You know of all people if there was anything out there, it would've been exposed years ago because of the "reputation." Keep digging.

Reactions: TopCatCal
You mean you're doubting FlaTarGary7Heel's info??
Oh-no-you-didnt-GIF.gif

Reactions: tw3301
former Louisville player Donovan Mitchells dad just told the New York Post that UNC offered them 100K to spurn UL and play for the Tarheels

OP is referring to Duke/Bagley

I read that story and there was absolutely nothing in it about UNC. Care to provide a link or something to what youre talking about?

Opinion. I have my own of other programs. This was the stuff that was said YEARS ago when Cal was hired. Nothing found. You know of all people if there was anything out there, it would've been exposed years ago because of the "reputation." Keep digging.
Facts Kentucky been on probation more then any other major basketball program. Fact your coach is the only coach in america that has two final fours taken away from two different programs.

See your HC and his previous layovers.
How is Ullis getting along with Drake?

LOL. You are reaching for this one, especially since we didn't offer him a scholarship. A rival school with championships could just as easily be UK. And the fact that he was a UNC fan means nothing. There have been plenty of kids who said they were UNC fans that end up going somewhere else.

Wait wait..but youre forgetting he was a *gasp* former baseball player!!? idk why but that was an apparently vital piece of info linking him to unc..

Wait wait..but youre forgetting he was a *gasp* former baseball player!!? idk why but that was an apparently vital piece of info linking him to unc..
Yeah, he clearly has no clue what's going on. I wouldn't even consider UL a rival other than the fact they are in the same conference. The fact that UK is definitely their rival and had a more recent championship than us would indicate them more than us.

I'm still waiting for the original poster to attach his "claim" and Knox's name in the same sentence. So far it has only been others making the claim that he is referencing Knox. Maybe he means someone else? Libel is dangerous.
So lemme give ya a quick legal lesson, Sparky.
As the old saying goes, "If it's true, it ain't libel".

And BTW, you'd better HOPE there isn't a libel suit about this stuff that could put certain folks on the stand... y'know, under OATH. That would end very, very badly for your team.

Maybe reading isn't so fundamental in Kentuck. I think I would stay in my own lane instead of trying to argue with peeps that can actually read! My insults are not the product of the youngsters fandom or group think despite what my learned colleagues might claim; my insults result from baseless claims besmirching my beloved U with absolutely no proof! Why would anyone think UNC and U of L were rivals when the obvious rival is Kentuck anyway?

Tar Heels are Family! (even though a few love to side with rivals against their own)

You know, having been here a while, I have seen some pretty dumbass posts in my day. This may very well be the single dumbest thing I think I have ever read on a message board. Anywhere. I actually read those areticles waiting to see if you had provided something tangible. Instead, I think my IQ points just went down trying to figure out how anyone with even half a brain could put together that UNC offered $100,000 to this kid from reading those articles.

For all the Kentucky fans out there who can communicate on more than a 3rd grade level, you need to come get your homie and send him back to wherever he crawled out from, because he ain't doing anything to make you guys look any better. About anything.

Good grief!
THIS^^^

I'm glad to see several of you have back-tracked on "I didn't say it was Knox" etc. Coming from a family who didn't need the money, they turned down 1.4 million for him to play in China following high school graduation. I seriously doubt they thought about 250k for a second. Good try though.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-ba...ing-professional-contract-offer-china-million

Nobody backtracked on anything, you're the one insisting the OP said it was Knox. He never did, & I was speculating in fun. Apparently this isn't fun for you because you fear what might actually happen down the road.

I'm glad to see several of you have back-tracked on "I didn't say it was Knox" etc. Coming from a family who didn't need the money, they turned down 1.4 million for him to play in China following high school graduation. I seriously doubt they thought about 250k for a second. Good try though.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-ba...ing-professional-contract-offer-china-million

& I can honestly say that I wouldn't go to China for a year for $1.4 million. That is a true statement whether you or anyone else wants to believe it or not. My fanny is staying right here in the good 'ole USA. Maybe Knox feels the same way.

Reactions: FlaTarHeel
Nobody backtracked on anything, you're the one insisting the OP said it was Knox. He never did, & I was speculating in fun. Apparently this isn't fun for you because you fear what might actually happen down the road.

No sir. Your fellow UNC fans kept posting after him saying it was Knox. I would like to hear from the original poster.

No fear, because we're clean. We don't pay players to come play at UK.

Reactions: TopCatCal
No sir. Your fellow UNC fans kept posting after him saying it was Knox. I would like to hear from the original poster.

No fear, because we're clean. We don't pay players to come play at UK.
You may be absolutely right. But if my program was associated with WWW like yours is and I had been landing OAD after OAD after OAD, I would be a little worried.

And Cal doesn't have the cleanest background either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT